Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa (7815 Views)

Where Is Adesegun Musiwa Aka Becomrich? / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Remove Immunity Clause-prof. Adesegun Ojo Called On The President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2011
h

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by baslone: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2011
Big Ups!!! I'm wiv you brov!!
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
Becomrichn:

fstranger3, you claim you are an electrical engineer.  Give me how you would solve it. I know you are telling a lie. There is no other person out there that can solve the problem. All of them are only interested in ONE THING. This is to steal from the people of Nigeria.

Look it is all about contract and award contract for all of this people. They are all interested in Kickback. No single one of this people running have never stop accepting kickback or bribe before. I can tell you. I have never collected bribe in my life. Look Nuhu Ribadu is a police officer. And as a member of the Nigeria police, Nuhu ribadu collected several bribe. I am sure we would find many officers of the nigeria police who would be willing to testified to this.

I am saying I am the honest one among all of them.  Look Even Jonathan Goodluck can never tell you he does not give and take bribe. Tunde bakare $50,000 bribe story. If that was true.

Nuhu ribadu does not even understand how even the law system work in the USA.

But I am saying I have never collected bribe in my life. It make me the honest person out here. And you trying to make me bad. why you refuse to go after this criminal who are stealing from nigerian and still stealing from nigerian is not fair.
If you tell me how you who solve it. I would know you are an engineer. I know how to because I am an electrical engineer. Jonathan Goodluck cant solve electricity problem in Nigeria. Nuhu ribadu cant not solve electricity problem in Nigeria. Buhari can not solve it. all of them cant not solve it. But I am telling you, I will.

I would also solve housing problem. And help business get better, because i have live abroad for many year now. And I know how their system works.No single one of this people know how thier system work. I had to laugh when I saw a video of soludo talking about banking abroad. From that video I know soludo had no clue how the banking system works. And he was suppose to be the central bank governor. Even Ngozi Iweala who had claim to have work for the world bank had the chance of changing the system, it also look like she lack how banking system works. Their so call bank merge shows they lack how the system works.

You would ask why dont I give people the idea. They cant enter into my brain , that why. Look ask anyone who have followed me in the last few years. One thing they would agree with. is that I most be very good with computers. if you have seen some of things i have done in the past.

I can make the system work if I am president. I know so . if it does not work. So you can see, that nuhu ribadu and others have nothing to offer nigeria and nigerian. they are all interested in contract and bribe. I am not interested in money. Go and find out. If I was I would have given up and join jonathan. with jonathan awarding few contract, I am not interested in money, I am interested in change.  having a system that works.  And honestly it looks like I am one of the one few nigerian that can .

we should not come abroad. we can do it back home. this is why i want to be president, not becauseof money, I can show everybody how much i am worth before and after. I dont give a shit1 about money. But a system working.
why dont you ask why nigerian do not come back home. If the good one have been coming back to rule. We would have no need to come abroad. 

For you to know I would win, they stop issue nigerian passport to nigerian in canada, and they look for way in shuting down some universities. if you look at the video of university of ife. This is how militia the university and labour union is in Nigeria.

You can see the student fall down because of the passion of the word Great and how all of them stood up. It tell you the passion involve in this. They need real change. It is a movement you cant not understand except you know our history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M&feature=related
Musiwa kiss
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
The pictures depicts sorrow,tears and blood.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by muyoto: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
yo
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
oh lord, lol.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ekubear1: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2011
Up President Emperor Adesegun Musiwa!
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
gringrin
Please let us support Becomrichn now known as Musiwa, to win the 2015 presidential election! gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can South Africa Help Nigeria To Industrialise? / I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. / EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.