Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus (2167 Views)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good day guys, I'm not here to bore you with a story of mine, I just have a little question which is why do some girls act like they so much love God and work to please God but have a very bad character?
Fine fine fine!!!, im actually not against worshiping God because I myself I'm a Christian but there are so many things wrong with our sisters in the ministry which is not working on their attitude, infact I once dated a girl that act like she loves God so much and I once dated one that doesn't carry worshipping God on her head but sincerely she can pray abeg and she does call me every night to pray with me infact things were going well with me and she has a good heart she can give out anything to make people around her Happy and she is everly ready to support you in what ever you do and she is loving ., but this sister in ministry is selfish,greedy,inconsiderate lack understanding and will still talk you down when you are planning on something that would benefit your life and she would still get mad if she wants something from you and could not provide for her, she came and there was a day I asked her that ever since we've been dating have you ever prayed for me ?
She said no she only does intersection I felt bad thou , and another thing I noticed was that she spent 3 days in my house she used to tell me she prays in her own house but when she spent 3 days with me she didn't even tap me to wake me up for morning devotion....
I got fed up of her attitude thou there is a statement she made that hurt me so bad so I asked her to allow me go that I'm not being loved that I know how much I was loved and cherished from where I am coming from, she got mad and furious and asked me to refund the money she borrowed me that she doesn't care how I was going to do it, that she has already prayed to God to scatter us and before she made me make the decision of not marrying her I had a plan to go and do introduction with her so I can officially marry her do I was waiting for her to finish exam, so on hearing that I should send her 20k just because I said I wanted a break up I was mad and was like was this not the same girl I paid her school fee, and the funniest thing was that I bought the phone she's using she made sure she collected her money which I sent back to her that night, she later called back and told me not to see her as a bad person, I told her no that I'm not seeing her as such , she only collected her money she borrowed me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Totilopussylick(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hellfire is real
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Hellfire is real
we know bro
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by odinson1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
I guess she is using u. . . Na sense u nid to gather. . Apply sense bro. . Check 4 life b4 dating naija babe. . .they can be frustrating. . Same time borinG

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
So before the relationship started crumbling, we were good I introduced her to my pastor and family and friends they all loved her my pastor counselled her, she has dated 2 guys before I met her she treated them well they cheated on her according to her and she said her last ex was not caring and is not responsible so I did my investigation and later found out her ex was caring but later he stopped caring for her, but my mind tells me he stopped because of her character.
So things wasn't going well between us after a year of dating because of her attitude towards money, she complained every now and then she keeps nagging anytime we talk she start shouting and she kept going to report me to my pastor because she felt he can use him to penetrate me, she kept doing that , she told me she wanted to make her hair I told her I was broke she should make her natural hair, she said she was going to borrow me money from her pocket then later I would pay her back I begged her that she should please don't put me in depth because there is one depth on ground which I'm still trying to clear, just because I made that statement she avoided me for 3 days she refused to talk to me.
So she had issue where she was staying then she remembered me and called me that she wants me and her to go see my pastor which I followed her and after getting there she narrated her experience and also talked about me of how I've been behaving towards her then my pastor asked me to narrate my part which I did , then my pastor told her that you prayed for a caring man right?
She said yes and my pastor told her that God has given you what you wanted after going through hell in the hands of your ex boyfriends she smiled and my pastor used the story of isrealites for her that it was lack of trust that made them not to get to the promise land, that why is she doubting me with all I'm doing
So instantly I told my pastor to help me tell her to forgive me that she is angry with me so my pastor begged her to forgive me and I didn't tell my pastor why I'm asking for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
teddybarz:
I guess she is using u. . . Na sense u nid to gather. . Apply sense bro. . Check 4 life b4 dating naija babe. . .they can be frustrating. . Same time borinG
that what I told her that she never loved me she was just using me
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Haakeem(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Next... See as the girl they play with u.

I would nt be the one to mention that name sha.

They are coming for u.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by webhead: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
ebijimi7:
So before the relationship started crumbling, we were good I introduced her to my pastor and family and friends they all loved her my pastor counselled her, she has dated 2 guys before I met her she treated them well they cheated on her according to her and she said her last ex was not caring and is not responsible so I did my investigation and later found out her ex was caring but later he stopped caring for her, but my mind tells me he stopped because of her character.
So things wasn't going well between us after a year of dating because of her attitude towards money, she complained every now and then she keeps nagging anytime we talk she start shouting and she kept going to report me to my pastor because she felt he can use him to penetrate me, she kept doing that , she told me she wanted to make her hair I told her I was broke she should make her natural hair, she said she was going to borrow me money from her pocket then later I would pay her back I begged her that she should please don't put me in depth because there is one depth on ground which I'm still trying to clear, just because I made that statement she avoided me for 3 days she refused to talk to me.
So she had issue where she was staying then she remembered me and called me that she wants me and her to go see my pastor which I followed her and after getting there she narrated her experience and also talked about me of how I've been behaving towards her then my pastor asked me to narrate my part which I did , then my pastor told her that you prayed for a caring man right?
She said yes and my pastor told her that God has given you what you wanted after going through hell in the hands of your ex boyfriends she smiled and my pastor used the story of isrealites for her that it was lack of trust that made them not to get to the promise land, that why is she doubting me with all I'm doing
So instantly I told my pastor to help me tell her to forgive me that she is angry with me so my pastor begged her to forgive me and I didn't tell my pastor why I'm asking for forgiveness
You are a Mumu Simp.

Clearly, that girl does not love you.
Or Do you think Jesus encourages simping?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
So we left the church and continued with our love life, fast forward to when she wanted to go to school, I told her that she should hold on and work yo gather some money then I would assist her to add to what ever she had.
So she went to make enquiry and she got a school which is very expensive, I told her to look out for another one that its too expensive that to pay for that fee its going to take a one year salary of hers with out putting food on her table, I thought I've advised her, she grumbled and said this is her chance, I told her but it won't make sense for you to be working and won't be able to buy cloth or food for your self you need to think about this too.
Before I knew what was happening she went behind me to collect form for the session, she now called me and said she has done registration for the school that she need to pay acceptance fee of 40k that she needs it from me, I laughed and told her that does she know what she was doing?
She got mad and told me she doesn't care how I'm going to get the money she just need 40k from me which I objected and said its never going to happen you took decision on your own now so why telling me now when it got to point of payment, to cut the story short I don't know where she got the 40k from so she paid and that one was off the ground now it got to the payment of school fee out of 90l for the first semester she was able to raise only 50k so I payed 40k so they can allow her write the first semester exam, that one was off the ground then we continued because I loved her so much and I don't know what she had in mind so I continued taking care of her, so the second semester exam is here out of the balance if 80k she only has 40k so this period I borrowed loan to sort out some family issues that was on ground at this same period my phone was stolen, like I was phoneless and it made my job not to go well, so I was able to raise 40k so I called her she came to my house then counted the money and gave her and told her you know with this money I can get a new phone but I won't because you are in urgent need of it and if you don't pay your fee you won't be allowed to write exam so take, then she went ahead to pay her school fee, so after paying her fee the following week is her birthday which she knew the 40k I gave her was the last penny on me so I was surviving because I bought enough food stuff at home, so the day before her birthday she called me and said next week was her birthday that I won't do anything for her birthday so I told her that babe calm down now I just paid your fee are you not considerate even when you know I don't have anything left on me why are you like this ok when you finish your exam we would go out for your birthday, the next statement she made was that ever since we have been dating what have I done for her ..?? I was disappointed and felt hurt by the statement then I reminded her that a year before I did something and the year that followed that year I still did something, then she was like ehn but you are not doing anything for this year, so I told her your school fee was the reason why I'm not doing anything this year, so we ended the conversation.
The following day her course mates bought her 2 different cake do I called her she told me then I jokingly told her to bring my cake home, then she repeated the same statement in front of her friends again that what have I done for her and they were murmuring on hearing that this time I was more pained and just hang up the call on her and that moment I totally lost interest in the relationship because I felt devastated,disappointed and felt used by her and it was only when I started dating her I fall into depression so many times because i can't tell her my problems she won't help she has never bought even singlet for me ever since we were dating and I would do anything for her this issue got us separated for months she then went to my pastor to report me so I narrated everything to my pastor he too was disappointed in what she did so he told me not to allow anybody frustrate me and focus more on my life that was how I dumped her and I washappy being alone than being with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Truvelisback(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by FirmTR(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Guy, you need to follow TheGidRedpiller make he show you road so that you go get sense.
Totilopussylick:
Hellfire is real
Wetin kor bring hell fire come the matter now

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
You don’t sound like a man in control.

Seek that and stop leveraging your future for a relationship.
I recommend setting your priorities straight. It’s you first, always. Remember that and you will never want for ladies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are just too Childish. Just look at the nonsense reason u are breaking up!!! Just because she didn't wake u up to pray. Bro, pray for urself. Dem no zip ur mouth.
He said he gave her his last money for her exams despite needing a phone for his work and she still tried to embarrass him for not celebrating her birthday the next day.

He should run very far away from her.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Truvelisback(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
He said he gave her his last money for her exams despite needing a phone for his work and she still tried to embarrass him for not celebrating her birthday the next day.

He should run very far away from her.
In that case, he should back off.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Totilopussylick(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
FirmTR:
Guy, you need to follow TheGidRedpiller make he show you road so that you go get sense.
Wetin kor bring hell fire come the matter now
i didn't have time to read lies
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by FirmTR(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i didn't have time to read lies

I dey refer to ebijimi7

Your own na about the hell fire, wetin bring am
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by KingDash: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
God.. women useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
@ op why not end this relationship, the na just dey use u, you never achieve anything for yourself
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'm really happy to be a natural alpha male. I wasn't trained nor was I forced to swallow the red pill. It all came natural.

I can't imagine being this simpish for one useless hole that can't even gift me a singlet.

And don't be surprised she's ugly, smelly, with a protruding stomach that clothes can't cover.

How do guys put up with this nonsense?

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by SarutobiEky(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
teddybarz:

Make the fool go gather sense like firewood. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Mcslize: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are just too Childish. Just look at the nonsense reason u are breaking up!!! Just because she didn't wake u up to pray. Bro, pray for urself. Dem no zip ur mouth.

I am very sure you didn't read the post till the end. Go back and finish the post then come back and edit this your message.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:

If you had read the entire write up, then maybe your comment wouldn't have been this childish undecided...
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Truvelisback(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Favfables1:

If you had read the entire write up, then maybe your comment wouldn't have been this childish undecided...
The story na cut and join.
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
OP...
In as much as you made the right choice as regards dumping that girl, I also hope you've learnt that prayers, fasting and "spirico-co-ism" cannot replace good character...

I pray you find the wife of your dreams...

Good luck Chief....

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by fikayormi(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2022
No paragraph , spacing and all everything just jam packed together.
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Karleb(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2022
How do you people meet these terrible people?

Is she an orphan? Why do you have to pay her school fees? I don't understand, why should a girl you are dating be billing you like that?

Take it from me, the most terrible set of people are the spiritual people. Those tongue lashing Christians, those that don't listen to worldly music, don't wear trouser, no earring, Deeper Life, MFM, Chosen. Very very terrible human beings.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Southernigbo: 3:18am On Jan 27, 2022
in as much as they are not fornicators or fuckhaholics, me think they won't kill you b4 ur ripe old age
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by heniford2: 3:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Simp everywhere guys grow up

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Qatar2022: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2022
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, I'm not here to bore you with a story of mine, I just have a little question which is why do some girls act like they so much love God and work to please God but have a very bad character?
Fine fine fine!!!, im actually not against worshiping God because I myself I'm a Christian but there are so many things wrong with our sisters in the ministry which is not working on their attitude, infact I once dated a girl that act like she loves God so much and I once dated one that doesn't carry worshipping God on her head but sincerely she can pray abeg and she does call me every night to pray with me infact things were going well with me and she has a good heart she can give out anything to make people around her Happy and she is everly ready to support you in what ever you do and she is loving ., but this sister in ministry is selfish,greedy,inconsiderate lack understanding and will still talk you down when you are planning on something that would benefit your life and she would still get mad if she wants something from you and could not provide for her, she came and there was a day I asked her that ever since we've been dating have you ever prayed for me ?
She said no she only does intersection I felt bad thou , and another thing I noticed was that she spent 3 days in my house she used to tell me she prays in her own house but when she spent 3 days with me she didn't even tap me to wake me up for morning devotion....
I got fed up of her attitude thou there is a statement she made that hurt me so bad so I asked her to allow me go that I'm not being loved that I know how much I was loved and cherished from where I am coming from, she got mad and furious and asked me to refund the money she borrowed me that she doesn't care how I was going to do it, that she has already prayed to God to scatter us and before she made me make the decision of not marrying her I had a plan to go and do introduction with her so I can officially marry her do I was waiting for her to finish exam, so on hearing that I should send her 20k just because I said I wanted a break up I was mad and was like was this not the same girl I paid her school fee, and the funniest thing was that I bought the phone she's using she made sure she collected her money which I sent back to her that night, she later called back and told me not to see her as a bad person, I told her no that I'm not seeing her as such , she only collected her money she borrowed me.
Some girls have made some men to see Nigeria girls as evill
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Are you sure that girl is okay? and I wouldn't recommend you breaking the bank for any girl... just like that.

The only women I can do that for are my sisters or mom, even my aunt is a no no... Don't you know finance is a part of man's strength?

You see it's not everyone that paints their face with religion are virtuous... Many are frustrated or using it to hide their whatever... A girl that cannot pray for you or encourage you to pray!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. / Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? / Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.