Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) (27761 Views)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amazing Union As FCT Alert Magazine Publisher Weds Heartthrob In A Colourful Ceremony

Few days ago, it was indeed a memorable and amazing atmosphere as Maria Olukunle was joined in holy matrimony with Ekene Ezepue, Publish of FCT Alert Magazine at Our Saviour's Anglican Church, Durumi, Abuja, on the 22nd of August 2020. Tagged "Together Forever", the Occasion and union of Maria and Ekene, recorded the presence of delighted friends, family Members, colleagues and well wishers.

Some notable Personalities amongst the guests are Rivers State former APC chairman, Chief and Mrs Davies Ibiamu Ikanya and other notable Nigerian broadcasters graced the wedding ceremony of a Veteran Journalist Ekene Ezepue in Abuja.

The Wedding Ceremony of Maria and Ekene was witnessed by both the families of Late Mr. Ezekiel Olumola and Mrs. Abigail Adejoju Olukunle of Baale Agodo, Ogbomosho North LGA, in Oyo State and the families of Mr. Lawrence and Dorothy Ezepue of Umuekpeli Village in Idemili North LGA in Anambra state.

The newly wedded couples have continued to receive congratulatory messages, wedding felicitations, commendations, applauds, prayers, goodwills, gifts and several benevolent gestures from friends, family members, and colleagues from across the country. The occasion witnessed several amazing and impressive activities, as it was indeed a delightful ambience.

Maria and Ekene have expressed appreciation to everyone who supported them in making the 22nd of August a success. They also thanked God for his Special Grace, especially in making the ceremony and the union possible. The affection and connection between Maria and Ekene is such with unexplainable distinctiveness.

Their relationship have always been admired by close friends and relatives. Their union was however much anticipated, especially with the excellent understanding and unified dreams they share. Their families have prayed for a productive and successful path in the endleas journey of marriage

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/09/amazing-union-as-fct-alert-magazine.html

1 Like

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nice

4 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by vanida6: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beautifull cool

3 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Omihanifa: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Igbo man marries Yoruba lady

20 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is an Igbo man that knows the value of a yoruba lady.... They love our ladies Cox our ladies love till death do apart....

Likewise Igbo ladies love yoruba men... They love us coz we are civilized...

Igbo kwenu
Yoruba lagba

After Edo and yoruba marriage..

Igbo and yoruba follows..

Pls I am talking of Igbo men & women oo, Igbos shud stay clear ooo.. If you know u r an ipob, pls don't quote mi.. THOR Ragnarok pls get ready incase any ipob quote/mention me

If you wanna make me happy, check my Siggy cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wow grin

1 Like

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Emrixx(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okay o
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
when I was younger, and attending a wedding ceremony,

I always wonder what the groom will do to the bride when they get home at night

like this picture

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Which kind of big coats be this Alex report don turn nairaland to hyping centre

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
They didn't mention his town in Anambra

Anyway congrats to them

Umuekpeli village is in Abacha town , idemili north local government

3 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by edo3(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
See head
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by maggilove(f): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Omihanifa:
Igbo man marries Yoruba lady
Anything wrong with his decision?

3 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Millimann: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Happy married life to them. It's like the groom's tailor couldn't meet up with the one he originally intended to wear. He then borrowed that one from his neighbour.

5 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Alex again undecided
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Deejay1000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Tribalist over to you
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Sosorrymods(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Happy married life to them
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Has to be Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Rugaria: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
And I dey here dey think say na only me no gree marry on time.... Hope dey na..

9 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by MrPresh2020: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chai this is a good thing. Congrats
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Openbusiness: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
See love kiss
Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
kiddkash:
when I was younger, and attending a wedding ceremony,

I always wonder what the groom will do to the bride when they get home at night

like this picture
Why must you think AT NIGHT? wink

3 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na Dino Malaye away matched son be that ?
Headshape resemblance is out of this world grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by delpee(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Happy married life to them. May God bless their union.

BTW...where are the tribal warriors? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by N0rist4: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wow this is good

Do you know that you can make your toilet look goergous and charming ?

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet.
Do not forget to make your home look beautiful.

Kindly call or what.sapp 0,,8,,0,,55,,0,,86,,31,,2

1 Like

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is the woman perceiving some kain bad odor or is her face always configured like that? cheesy

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by anonimi: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
ednut1:
Has to be Alex.

Maybe he is a shareholder of this enterprise? lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by SoftJob(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Happy married life to them

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Iceberg3: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Deborah98:
Wow grin

What wao,come here let's go jare grin

1 Like

Re: Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) by Neimar: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Old layer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.