Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon (4411 Views)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Preeq Is So Hard This Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life Is Not Hard

What is is hard is being

1. Focused (visionary)
2. Outspoken (confident)
3. Humble (gratitude)
4. And smart (Laycon)

I read a post on front-page that said life is hard. No, it's not — it's easy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you think life is hard, talk about it below let's see your point of view.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Galactico4ever(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Making ends meet is definitely hard bro.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
And oh, whoever gets a laudable opposing opinion of life being easy gets 1k recharge card.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by alaribe1992(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
And oh, whoever gets a laudable opposing opinion of life being easy gets 1k recharge card.

Baba forget 1k recharge card. the least 200 mtn recharge card dey enough for this number 08060031266.
Life is easier if you're born into Otedola family �
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
@alaribe1992, unfortunately, I'm stingy. I don't give out money or card even if it's 5 Naira except you won it as a prize or a spirit pushes me to without the person demanding.

So, tell us why life is hard and if you win, you'll get 1k card.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by tunjilomo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is easy, only if you find yourself in a situation and position to have time for yourself. Not when you have to struggle everyday to take care of dependents.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by tunjilomo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is hard. If you are lucky to have it easy, do not waste that opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by alaribe1992(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@alaribe1992, unfortunately, I'm stingy. I don't give out money or card even if it's 5 Naira except you won it as a prize or a spirit pushes me to without the person demanding.

So, tell us why life is hard and if you win, you'll get 1k card.

Life will always seem hard when we hinge our happiness on the others. Whether that's a spouse or a friend or someone else, happiness is not sourced from other people, it comes from within. ... Or on their overall happiness. Even worse, when that person makes your life more difficult, it's hard to keep your sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by yanabasee1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Nobody needs your 1k....It will not even sub for an average Nigerian of today and if you must do give away and feel comfortable that life is easy for you, you should start with 100k and that will explain your point that life is quite easy....

Having a vision, then building up your confidence with much gratitude to display doesn't explain life as being easy....

There re lots of Nigerians with visions and confidence and boldness and have tables their visions and have penetrated through the right channels with a handful of gratitude but still never had the opportunity to change things around....

This country, Nigeria is a hard place and I am telling you that, if there is a heaven and hell... Nigeria is a hell..

11 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by BOSSkesh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's all about perception really. People say thing are hard when mostly they dont have money or can't afford food or clothings and cant spend
But people who are wealthy dont complain about this plus they have a shitload of money to spend

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Philipmighty(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Brother life is hard mehn!! it doesn't matter how you put it just pray for grace i have seen and i have believed. Whether you have focus, Vision, confident all those things are just a mere attachment, unless you are born with a golden spoon if not you gonna work your ass out to make it in this life.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
@yanabasee1, I get your point.

Life being easy is not always about money. Let me keep it short.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by DrAbayomi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
It’s basically two side of a coin...
IMO, life really is hard. Right from creation, it’s been more like a competition and survival of the fittest. Look at the street and slums and see lots of unharnessed potentials due to poverty.

If life isn’t hard, why do you think winners of Reality shows are given a huge sum and the best graduating student of a University is left at a detriment? An average human being believes getting educated is the surest exit out of poverty but it’s the other way round as lots of graduates now flood the street.

The rich keep getting richer and the poor also maintain the same cycle. Breaking the chain of poverty is an Herculean task. If my parents had enough, i wouldn’t be hell bent on reading tirelessly before getting into Medical school. Thesame med school a rich man’s child will enter with ease so far they have the money. The degree you suffer to get all your life is what is given to someone as honor. In reality life itself isn’t hard. Humans kind of made it hard. An excerpt of Naira Marley’s song where he said “Aiye yi ole, Aiye lo mu Aiye le” Meaning life isn’t hard, The inhabitants made it hard.
To crown it all, as long as humans exist, life will remain hard!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
@DrAbayomi

Wow! I like what I read, especially the part you said humans made it hard.

It's actually the main reason I said life isn't hard.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Herbiedeen(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

Nobody needs your 1k....It will not even sub for an average Nigerian of today and if you must do give away and feel comfortable that life is easy for you, you should start with 100k and that will explain your point that life is quite easy....

Having a vision, then building up your confidence with much gratitude to display doesn't explain life as being easy....

There re lots of Nigerians with visions and confidence and boldness and have tables their visions and have penetrated through the right channels with a handful of gratitude but still never had the opportunity to chang
Having a vision and confidence is not just enough, channeling it through to the right direction is what will bring the desired result...
How can you tell me someone who has a vision and confidence with gratitude will achieve his dream by working under somebody or working alone...it's not done..it is a law (which i don't have time to explain to you right now)

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by leksite120(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life seems hard because we choose to make it so. The intimidation and 'I want to be like' people's mentality. If one is not doing things because of people commendation or happiness , one will have rest of mind and be happy but can we do that? No. We're always making ourselves worried cos of people's commendation and abuses.

Money isn't the only thing that makes life hard, a rich physically imbalance person's life can also be hard no matter how rich. Why is it hard, cos he feels he's not fit into the society if physically fit people thus, making it hard for him

Life is also hard because of our greed. Most of people doing rituals, Yahoo are not totally poor but they do so because they also want to reach the upstair by flying instead of climbing..

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by yanabasee1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@yanabasee1, I get your point.

Life being easy is not always about money. Let me keep it short.

You need money to make life easy my brother....

You need money to pay your way to sight seeing or even the gate fees to zoos or museums....

You need money to even pay your rent and have a place to lay your head to even stay grateful...

You need money to eat food....or to fill your cylinder for you to be able to cook your beans and eat...

You need money to buy bend down select and wear and be happy...

To live a very simple life. You need money to be happy.

You can have visions, if you don't have money to pay your way to where you'll have to express it. You will end up buying the vision.

And if you don't have money. You can never be confident in anything. There are places you can never feel comfortable to go. And if you don't have money to buy yourself good clothes, your confidence is as good as nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Herbiedeen(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is easy...but to get/live that easy life, you need to go through a process, and that process is the hard part

And that's the reason why 95% of people are POOR while just 5% are wealthy in the world today....The difference is The Process (the hard part)

Ever wondered why people who have hardly give those who don't??
It's because everyone can go through that same process that they passed through but nobody wan suffer and that's what is killing most people in the end..

who wan be 'Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop'.....e no dey happen anywhere oh

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by DrAbayomi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@DrAbayomi

Wow! I like what I read, especially the part you said humans made it hard.

It's actually the main reason I said life isn't hard.
How then would you define life? Life is actually a fiction without the inhabitants. More like saying the church is a building. In actual sense we won’t have life if people don’t inhabit in it. Life encapsulates the people that inhabits therein. So if humans make life hard, then life is hard coz Humans living in planet earth makes life itself. In other words, life is hard. Do I have my card bro?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
@DrAbayomi, yes, but that will be if no one comes around before today ends and drop something better than yours.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yes, @yanabasee1, you need money to make life easy, but what do you need to make that initial money?

Don't tell me it's money. You only need money to multiply money via investment.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by adeboi1: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
someone once(I think it's Warren buffet)said people like to make things that are easy hard.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by yanabasee1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Yes, , you need money to make life easy, but what do you need to make that initial money?

Don't tell me it's money. You only need money to multiply money via investment.

Ofcoz you need money... I can enter anywhere and get the best of information that I need to make life easy for me with money.

I need money to buy off your ideas and visions...

What you need to make this money is

Inheritance...If you don't have inheritance....

You need Support from friends and family....

You also need LUCK

and lastly, you need connection..

After making this money....You can live a very easy life.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's true @Adeboi. People do that a lot and it's a marketing technique.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Rickmann: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Life Is Not Hard

What is is hard is being

1. Focused (visionary)
2. Outspoken (confident)
3. Humble (gratitude)
4. And smart (Laycon)

Life isn't hard, Nigeria is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
@yanabasee1, you made some salient points, but there are things you just can't buy with money or more money.

That initial money comes from thinking, not inheritance. Inheritance is for a few while thinking is for everyone.

When Nigerian youths realize 'true initial income" comes from thinking (not degree or inheritance) and all those things I mentioned in my main post, poverty will be eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
@Rickman, Hahahaha. That line made me laugh. You may be right, but Buhari has made it easy already, so life isn't hard for any Nigerian.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Thoughtfeed: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Life Is Not Hard

What is is hard is being

1. Focused (visionary)
2. Outspoken (confident)
3. Humble (gratitude)
4. And smart (Laycon)

How is Laycon smart
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by yanabasee1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@yanabasee1, you made some salient points, but there are things you just can't buy with money or more money.

That initial money comes from thinking, not inheritance. Inheritance is for a few while thinking is for everyone.

When Nigerian youths realize 'true initial income" comes from thinking (not degree or inheritance) and all those things I mentioned in my main post, poverty will be eradicated.

Let me explain to you that, even thinking can be made easy with money...

Most governors and office holders don't do the thinking and brainstorming.... They push those responsibilities to their aids and special advisers....

Whether as a business man... You can pay people to do your thinking and explain to you how to go about things....

Dangote for instance, isn't the one making some difficult decisions....He's got people pulling the strings for him...

And money can buy anything and everything. Only if you know where to buy it and how to keep buying it for sustainability sake.

And not to mention life and death.... People have used money to buy .ore life for themselves and cheated death...

Don't let people tell you it's a lie....

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
@Thoughtfeed, that will require some storytelling — which I'm not ready for. I don't call people smart easily, but when I do, I see things others don't see.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Thoughtfeed: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Thoughtfeed, that will require some storytelling — which I'm not ready for. I don't call people smart easily, but when I do, I see things others don't see.

Well Laycon is like Efe... No lyrical skills. His songs are not neatsl but his poverty situation is giving him the edge

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO) / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / What Do You Need A Woman For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.