Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon (4424 Views)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Preeq Is So Hard This Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
@yanabasee1

Your points are cool and you can outsource or relegate "thinking" but before you get to that stage relegating things, you, as the owner, needs to start the "thinking."

That initial "thinking" is the key and it's what I'm after, but you're after "the money."

With proper thinking comes easy money. Without thinking comes hard money and this is why most Nigerians are suffering and see things as hard.

I see things as easy because I think, but don't over think.

Anyway, I give you kudos for your points. I appreciate them.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
@Thoughtfeed, Okay.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Tolex4real9: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
As someone pointed out earlier, life in itself is not hard, but the inhabitant of life makes it hard.

As there can't be life without its inhabitants, then life can also be said to be hard.

But making money has a way to make things easier for you in life. Making that money in itself is difficult as human beings are inherently competitive.

I will use three case studies in Nigeria to emphasize on the ad

Insecurity; Whether you are rich or poor, smart or dull, insecurity affects us all. You only stand to mitigate the insecurity if you have money. Some sets are on the lookout to just make things unbearable for others without any valid reason. Maybe prolly due to frustration, rejection, etc. but then they can terminate the
dream and aspirations of a promising person with just that.
Those in Northern Nigeria can relate better. Those that also happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and had their life plunged into unnecessary hardship will also relate.

Competition; Though it has its good effect at it brings out the best version of things and people, but it's adverse effects far out shades its positives.

As you sef dey so, some people will do anything (I mean anything) if they can get to you to have a taste of the life you are having.
Everyone has one time on the other had a bitter pill from trusted friends, fans, frenemies, and even family members.
There have been people whose hope at a better life was dashed because of undue competition from unreasonable people.
I personally have a lot of experience to share on this.
Some people can go as far as blackmailing you just to keep you at their level or even below.

3. The government of Nigeria; When some greedy few control things that ought to circulate to many. Of course, life can't be more comfortable.
The recent happenings in Nigeria is an attestation to this fact. You will agree with me things tend to work better in countries with a good government than the one without. Even the activities of online earners can dashed in a single blow through lousy government policy.
Nobody here can deny the fact that they have not been affected by bad government policy at one time in their life. I have friends that have close their business, traveled out of Nigeria, and done a lot of things to avail themselves of the situations in Nigeria.

You will agree with me that a good government will spare us a lot of hardship in the corntree.

The scenarios are endless but there is no how an average man can escape from these scenarios smart, virtuous and visionary or not.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by DrAbayomi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@DrAbayomi, yes, but that will be if no one comes around before today ends and drop something better than yours.
I just hope the intelligent ones are not yet born so I can have the card lol.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by chaptersix386(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
alaribe1992:

Baba forget 1k recharge card. the least 200 mtn recharge card dey enough for this number 08060031266.
Life is easier if you're born into Otedola family �

Dunno how easy going your life is but 50 cent said "Death gotta easy cos this life is hard" and i felt that especially since it's coming from someone that has made millions. Being rich or not, we all have our own shares of life's great battles but we keep going. Maybe that's why people see death as the easy way out
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by fineboynl(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
life is easy if you just want to live on what you have. it's hard only because the way you want to live it.

it's in the mind. if you think you are suffering. you are suffering. and if you think others are suffering yes they are suffering.

just like the bird. they live easy life.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Tony142: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
And oh, whoever gets a laudable opposing opinion of life being easy gets 1k recharge card.

Well, to be sincere, if life was easy everyone would be a billionaire, if life is easy everyone will be on Forbes list,

But, since everyone is not a billionaire that means life is hard

95% of the world wealth below to 5% of people, for example only bill gate alone is richer than some country

If life is easy no body will ride Okada

If life is easy no body will go to school

If life is easy no body will look for job

If life is easy no body will remember God

If life is easy there will be no respect among people because everyone will have the Money

If life is easy there will be no word like "poor" or "broke"

From your write up u said

Focus, outspoken, humility, smartness will make life easy that means

Focus + outspoken + humility + Smart = Life we be easy.........Equation1

Also, from your write up

Focus + outspoken + humility + Smart = Hard to get...........Equation2

If u compare equation1 and 2, u will discover that Focus, outspoken, humility and smartness is common to both side,

also, Focus + outspoken + humility + Smartness will make life easy, but since Focus, outspoken, humility and smartness is HARD to get that means life is HARD

Life is only easy if Grace is on your side, example of Grace is if u are born into dangote family, that is grace at it peak

"By default setting life is hard, but Grace make it look simple" - Tony142

Even the Almighty Bible said "the race is not to the shift, none the wise nor men of understanding or knowledge but TIME and CHANCE happen to them all" so u can see that even the bible know say life hard grin

Time + Chance = Grace cool

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by 912(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Having a vision and confidence is not just enough, channeling it through to the right direction is what will bring the desired result...
[s]How can you tell me someone who has a vision and confidence with gratitude will achieve his dream by working under somebody or working alone...it's not done..it is a law (which i don't have time to explain to you right now)[/s]
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by devlishGINGER(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
And oh, whoever gets a laudable opposing opinion of life being easy gets 1k recharge card.
using one stone to kill two birds grin
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Life ain't easy because despite our best effors to control our emotions(such as fear,trust and the likes),we end up being slaves to this emotions since we can't keep them completely out of our mind,hence they'll continue to brew inside our head.Nothing in this life comes easy or in a simple fashion.It takes a lot of hardwork and effort plus years of dedicated service to achieve one's dream and become very successful.Let's not forget those lying in wait,ready to pounce on your mistakes and imperfections.And no matter how you try to ignore them,it's sad to say that some of these critics help us to improve and attain greater heights thereby making them a tiny or a big part of your life,whichever you use.If life is easy,anyone can convert a rich donation or giveaway of 100,000naira into millions without much effort,making he/she a wealthy individual.My dear Ilegendd,life ain't easy but it's up to us to maximize our potentials.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by ambitiouschap17: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Seriously every input have been up to par. Keep it coming guys
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by omorttee4u(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let me decipher your write up as money making research.

You sell on amazon right? . But the books you put together how easy it is.?

When you have some listed, no sales for months whereas it's visible to million buyer. Is that easy?

I don't want to talk too much, as I'm not interested in your 1k card. Let me just add this, anywhere there's competitor, criticism and whatever you think of somebody is there before you. So life LIFE is HARD. You just need Grace.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is hard
Reason;
It's too hard to explain.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Connected1: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Life is hard when your needs, wants and desires are not properly met.
And they all can't be achieved, so the frustration of not having it makes life hard.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by DrAbayomi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@DrAbayomi, yes, but that will be if no one comes around before today ends and drop something better than yours.
@ilegendd, Do we have a winner?
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Three winners. It was supposed to be just one person, but since they are 3, it will be 500 for each.

DrAbayomi
Tolex4real9 and
Tony142

To my bosses above, kindly drop a phone number and the name of the network to forward your prize. Yes, it's small, but it's just for the fun of it.

Waiting...

Oh, I forgot: all contributions had lots of sense in them — including the ones I didn't pick.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by DrAbayomi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
iLegendd:
There winners. It was supposed to be just one person, but since they are 3, it will be 500 for each.

DrAbayomi
Tolex4real9 and
Tony142

To my bosses above, kindly drop a phone number and the name of the network to forward your prize. Yes, it's small, but it's just for the fun of it.

Waiting...
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by cool318(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Herbiedeen:
Life is easy...but to get/live that easy life, you need to go through a process, and that process is the hard part

And that's the reason why 95% of people are POOR while just 5% are wealthy in the world today....The difference is The Process (the hard part)

Ever wondered why people who have hardly give those who don't??
It's because everyone can go through that same process that they passed through but nobody wan suffer and that's what is killing most people in the end..

who wan be 'Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop'.....e no dey happen anywhere oh

Hmmmmm, I really want to understand what you mean by Process. Guy, many guys with high intellectual prowress have passed through worst life processes, belittled, humiliated, scorned, accused by employers who they laboured meritoriously for, yet they were pushed out without honour, and life goes on.

What type of process is that, they haven't witnessed.
In this life, there are people who are not Lucky, there is nothing like Luck in their dictionary. Every of their life endeavors is pure Hardwork, no godfather or godmother.

So leave matter, because it's rosy for you or anybody, doesn't mean others have not passed through �, I mean real fire to be there but because there isn't Luck on their side.

If you are Ok, living life easily, thank your Stars and keep shining.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Quantitative(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:
There winners. It was supposed to be just one person, but since they are 3, it will be 500 for each.

Waiting...

Oh, I forgot: all contributions had lots of sense in them — including the ones I didn't pick.
Guy for God sake find me something pls even if na card too
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by OYENIYIJK: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2020
I don't really comment before but I love what I've read.

Good!

Poverty Gonna Die...

But it will be making more sense if you don't add recharge card to wonderful posts like this any longer, some people might have contributed but seeing recharge card is a turn off for them...

Anyways, Nice...

Expecting another great topic from you iLegendd
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
shocked. Let baba be adding recharge card o.
OYENIYIJK:
I don't really comment before but I love what I've read.

Good!

Poverty Gonna Die...

But it will be making more sense if you don't add recharge card to wonderful posts like this any longer, some people might have contributed but seeing recharge card is a turn off for them...

Anyways, Nice...

Expecting another great topic from you iLegendd
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Tony142: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Three winners. It was supposed to be just one person, but since they are 3, it will be 500 for each.

DrAbayomi
Tolex4real9 and
Tony142

Waiting...

Life is hard because out of all the people that commented only 3 people were able to win shocked so u see life is a competition, and competition is always hard lipsrsealed

To my bosses above, Lol, see Almighty iLegendd dey form boy, u are the BOSS while we are your boys joor grin

Network = Glo
Phone Number = 0811 547 2583 cool
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2020
@OYENIYIJK, nice comment. But I don't put winning of recharge card in all my posts because I know we as humans have "egos" we don't want to bruise.

Out of 100 who opens a thread I create with card as a giveaway, 50 don't comment because they don't want to look as if they are commenting for the card and get insulted in the future on another thread that they were struggling to get a card from so so and so person.

Some of these people still use their alternate monikers no one knows they own to participate. In summary, Nigerians have huge egos and this is why most live fake lives online.

Yes, your point is valid, but the above is the reason why Nigerians do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Cards have been sent to everyone except the second winner.
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by OYENIYIJK: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:
@OYENIYIJK, nice comment. But I don't put winning of recharge card in all my posts because I know we as humans have "egos" we don't want to bruise.

Out of 100 who opens a thread I create with card as a giveaway, 50 don't comment because they don't want to look as if they are commenting for the card and get insulted in the future on another thread that they were struggling to get a card from so so and so person.

Some of these people still use their alternate monikers no one knows they own to participate. In summary, Nigerians have huge egos and this is why most live fake lives online.

Yes, your point is valid, but the above is the reason why Nigerians do that.

VALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Tolex4real9: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:

DrAbayomi
Tolex4real9 and
Tony142

Waiting...

Modified: I have seen the card ilegendd. God gat you bro. More bars
Re: Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon by Zamani121: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Life Is Not Hard

What is is hard is being

1. Focused (visionary)
2. Outspoken (confident)
3. Humble (gratitude)
4. And smart (Laycon)

I read a post on front-page that said life is hard. No, it's not — it's easy.

Hello sir Good evening
It's Joshua sir
I lost my phone that's why I haven't been able to message you on WhatsApp about PayPal stuffs
Please drop your WhatsApp number for me
I need it urgently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikebe Na Money! / Effects Of Social Media Craze On Real Life Relationships. / There Are 10 Nairaland Girls I Will Gladly Give Mouthaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.