Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (96193 Views)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Husband and wife no fit even hug or hold hands inside the picture...abi them dey shame??
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Mhizfateemah(f): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by kheny12(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na all of Una wan marry Hanan undecided
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
See him big ears sef like rabbit own.
Person papa dey roast Nigerians wit misrule and you dey there dey offered 150 nama.

The bride price should have being 3 scorpions sef.

I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
See him big ears sef
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Mrtaye: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders do you need heaps of used plastic (coke,Fanta bottle water) bottles for recycling and other purposes or you know of companies/industries that need them asap please kindly notify me via direct message.... thank you
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Ykc2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jihadists , killers , angry

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by MrColdsweat: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
IamHeWrites:
I Offered 150 Cattle To Marry Buhari’s Daughter – Herdsman

https://dailytrust.com/meet-the-herder-who-wanted-to-marry-the-presidents-daughter
[/s]

Typical Satanic government and their diversion tactics.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by gurunlocker: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
The part I love most in the article.

"Abdullahi is a google certified web developer and digital marketer with profound interest in digital photography and videography.

“I developed the website of Koode Radio International, a Fulfulde AM station located in Abuja, and I am the one managing the site.

“I am into journalism as a freelance reporter with the radio station”, he stated in an exclusive interview with Daily Trust."

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
He's just trying to wipe shame off Buhari's face since his 150 cows failed to reproduce.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef

Perhaps you mean the less pretty. Buhari has no ugly daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by ModestGal(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eeeheya...dx life no just get balance atall

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey....don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by bizhop01: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
So buhari daughter was queen of the north?
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Cliotips: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by SweetOlive(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
I heard Hanan is Buhari's Favorite? She's beautiful... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by frog12: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
I like this MAN. JUST dey dream of MARRYING that girl.

Sorry out of LUCK. you are NOT A BILLIONAIRE son!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by JAWBONE(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dem for collect am na. At least Buhari non-producing cows go increase
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by fourboys: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
na their corn-tree na what do u xpct
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by francisbiz: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamHeWrites:
I Offered 150 Cattle To Marry Buhari’s Daughter – Herdsman

https://dailytrust.com/meet-the-herder-who-wanted-to-marry-the-presidents-daughter

It doesn't happen in the north.
In the south, intermarriages between the children of the poor and the children of the rich happen all the time as a normal pattern of life.
But in the north, especially hausa!-Fulani, it is almost like a taboo. The children of the rich marry only marry form that class, while the children of the poor marry only themselves. It is one of the reasons the north is impoverished

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by ehinmowo: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Chineke
150 cows?

Mehnnnnn!

That guy na millionaire oo if he has 150 bovines.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Shalommy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Foolishness. Are they begging u for cow?. Wasting ur papa cows for nothing.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sorry is there no other words can use than *meet* this *meet* that?

And by the way why should I meet him? I'm I a herdsman or a fulani or do I even care at all?

Pls try and use better word next time.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
make yousuf marry na! haba!

ABI HIM NO WAN HIM PAPA TO HOLD HIS GRANDSON??

WETIN HIM STILL DEY WAIT FOR?

ABI HIM NO WAN MARRY FOR VILLA??
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Finnestgreat: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Time to laugh.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by frog12: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
the REASON the girl marry this MAN is because no more BILLIONAIRE BACHELORS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Northern elites like POWER and MONEY. their CHILDREN must marry among them.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by solmusdesigns: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin

No wonder Buhari rushed to marry his daughters off to his Ally's kids before some herdsmen with cow and juju corner them

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Blakpot: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sirmwill:
The value of a cow to a Fulani man

Wisdom

Haha... Post of the day!

First class citizens lol
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by tolguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
November1857:
Ignorance always cause average northerners
to worship thier oppressed leaders !
the guy is not ignorant, read the article first before comment
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by adecz: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Person wey set trap with 150
cows on top, na him know Wetin
him wan catch.... grin grin grin

Me, i for ready to put 1000 cows,
so long as na bubu & Aisha daughter..

One appointment for Niger Delta
Development Commission do me cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.