Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (96196 Views)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Petdagr8t(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
May God punish anybody who by some stupid reasons succeeded in scamming and convincing Nigerians to believe that the young man standing by the left hand side of Hannan is Buhari . Alas! he is even younger than Aisha and his In-law.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by TruthinAction: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef

You are a sadist. Post the picture of your sister, mother or your girlfriend and let's compare.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by GEEBITE: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Racoon is not a stinking animal neither is it destructive. I doubt if you had seen one.It is a nocturnal carnivorous animal with very keen eyes.Maybe that is what he got enamored with .
You moniker too is the name of a a vile and wicked DMI boss Frank Omenka who during Abacha's regime was notorious for incarceration and torturing people in underground cells. He remains a fugitive till date.
omenka:
I may no longer be the fan of Buhari I used to be, but you see that boy called Racoon (I wonder if he realised that is the name of a very destructive and stinking animal, especially notorious in the United States) definitely isn't normal.

More than anyone else, he cries about literally everything. There's not a single moment you see him in a light mood. Na wa o. It is terrible.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Onyebda(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Chia?!
A cow herder is trying to bribe baba cow, with cows to get a cow daughter's hand in marriage..

awon cows oshi

lol �
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm waiting for muric to comment on the wedding gown of the girl
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by EMMY76: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
You think buhari doesn't have sense? cheesy
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by richPHAROAH: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
the Audemars Piguet watch wey her husband dey wear will buy u, ur cows and your entire generation
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Awwwwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Simply Awwwwwwwwww
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by frog12: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
WETIN this one dey talk?
he no be BILLIONAIRE son simple.

Jrobbie442:
character surpass Beauty...
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Of course

HEDERS should always inter marry

And that's why the boy went to the senior herders home cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nwoge1: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ambitious village boy. One thing i love is his unfailing courage. Aboki na Aboki
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
“I was not looking at the market value of the cattle, I was looking at the value of a cow to a Fulani man.

“It is easier for a Fulani man to give you one million naira than to give you his cow.

“This shows how much I value and love her”.

Awwwwwww, this is romantic. Hausa and Fulani babes are enjoying romantic boos. Yoruba, Igbo, and other tribes will just be enduring.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Uzomacharles: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na wa oo

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Uzomacharles: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nooil:

“I was not looking at the market value of the cattle, I was looking at the value of a cow to a Fulani man.

“It is easier for a Fulani man to give you one million naira than to give you his cow.

“This shows how much I value and love her”.

Awwwwwww, this is romantic. Hausa and Fulani babes are enjoying romantic boos. Yoruba, Igbo, and other tribes will just be enduring.

What's this one?
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Atoh, who wan read this plenty talk, never thought the day will come I will be lazy to read
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by GuestLog: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Chia?!
A cow herder is trying to bribe baba cow, with cows to get a cow daughter's hand in marriage..

awon cows oshi

I don laff tire for your comment. Lmao!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Etinosa1234: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
No one took note of the fact that the guy is also a web developer for a radio station ...

This guy go get money ooo...

E be like I go add cows join my hustle

Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by passiveincome01: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Guyman02: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
He wants to replace the 150 hermaphroditic cows that Buhari owned since he left office in 1984 cheesy
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by hkidola00(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
omenka:
At this rate, even your loved ones should be afraid the direction your mental health is tilting towards.

Is there ever a time you simply sit back, relax, sip on some chilled water or soda, and simply be happy?

Life seems too darn miserable for you.
shut up
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Sammyolis: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na lie
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Oketwin(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samfloxin:
After graduating with first class in a UK university,she will come back and marry a herdsmen? daughter of the president of a country for that matter. E be like say you dey reason from anus.
to read na work,
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Wheezdom(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
Hatred
she's ugly bro... Dnt cover up
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

How is your P&ID hustle going on? I see another crumb gate forged by PDP looting machinery has been locked by PMB, another round of your favourite drink, Wailing!

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by MajohBankz: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
This would have made for a very nice Nollywood script.
But did he just say a Fulani man values cows more than anything? No wonder Nigeria feels like a cowdom
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by zudozz: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
but dis Aisha dotas them fine no be small.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
d Marriage won't last more dan two years
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:
Love!
Sometimes you fall in love with someone even tho you never met them. It can be through their voice or even photograph.

Afterall one guy de toast me the other day with my face mask on, he never saw my face o grin grin
hope you gree for am grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari by mashad(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
2babymamas:
What's so special about this Hanan girl

Among Buhari's daughters, she the ugliest sef

What's special is the that she is Buhari's daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.