Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (26893 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by emmajodeci(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Garri and toothpaste grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Drinking garri with fried fish.

Lol.. OP is asking for the worst, not best combination. Garri and fried fish na great deal
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Rice and Okro soup.

Bread and Okro soup.

Dry garri mixed into Okro and chawed like that. grin

Yam and Egusi.

Lastly, jollof rice and oha soup mixed together. How yummy. wink

A medal, you deserve!
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ModestGal(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jokers in this thread, lie go kill all of una

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ademoore07(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

Beans is like gbegiri (beans soup) na
During the time i ate the combination, i had never heard of gbegiri. May we not wallow in poverty.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kay25:
fried gaari with magi plus red oil

I have tried this too...
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Emperor4tune(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
jolarify4:
why not try it with palmoil oluwa mi ero
bros i was blinded by hunger,where was the strength to begin find palmoil for hostel
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ademoore07:
During the time i ate the combination, i had never heard of gbegiri. May we not wallow in poverty.

grin

Aameen

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by divinelypruned(f): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and soaked garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
ModestGal:
Jokers in this thread, lie go kill all of una

You na ajebo now, you can't understand what's going on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by OBA117(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bread and toothpaste ke grin

Are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If are you interested check my signature
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Funkybabee(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
that's weird
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ModestGal(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

You na ajebo now, you can't understand what's going on...
Lol, I ain't Ajebo o, but I rather not eat anything than eat those. And the thought of toothpaste alone nauseates me, the shit ain't possible

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by peacettw: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Indomie and Ugu. Really tasty

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by QVicky10(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cornflakes and Golden Morn with tea.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Swichnerd(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sugar and rice grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I ain't Ajebo o, but I rather not eat anything than eat those. And the thought of toothpaste alone nauseates me, the shit ain't possible

Yeah. Not everyone has self-restraint when it comes to hunger.

Yeah, bread and tooth paste is a quite irritating combo, I would rather eat bread and water, instead.. More so, tooth paste consumption is quite dangerous, it can cause stomach upset and intestinal blockage...
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Ademoore07(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

grin

Aameen
It wasn't a joke my brother. It was life full of hell in the pre-1998. I was brought up in ondo state. We thank God for where we are today. I first heard of gbegiri in 2004 when i secured admission to LAUTECH. I got to know that the soup was made from beans in 2015. Imagine that. I hate the soup based on its appearance right from inception.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Serious it was not funny back then in school using custard to drink garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by abdullahi45: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ademoore07:
It wasn't a joke my brother. It was life full of hell in the pre-1998. I was brought up in ondo state. We thank God for where we are today. I first heard of gbegiri in 2004 when i secured admission to LAUTECH. I got to know that the soup was made from beans in 2015. Imagine that. I hate the soup based on its appearance right from inception.

I can imagine Boss. Glory be to God for his infinite mercy and sustenance.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by frog12: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
some even MIX Sloan's liniment INSIDE hot water to DRINK !!! MANY do this.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Haykinsofficial: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ewedu & Bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Offorgerald15(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why are you a liar?
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Johnayoola(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

But them talk say eating mango with garri, or eating mango after taking garri and vice versa will upset your stomach.. How you take do am?
lol..bro hunger na dangerous tin i swear tho i cnt try such nw sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by WriterX(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Indomie and vegetable soup

Roasted biscuits

Beans and jam

Garri and milo

Head roll and custard
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by KushLyon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
noodles and palmoil wink
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by ricson11(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eba and Beans , indomie and garri
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by kayfact123(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mine ooo
Fufu and dry shit

Sugar cane and groundnut oil

Rice and kulikuli

Bread and cattarh

All this nah for my enemies dream.
Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years grin

Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:

Lord let this boy suffer for 600 years grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Abattoirs In The South East / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Best Amala Joints In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.