Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange (4439 Views)

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes / Mu Husband Divorce Me But He Act Strange / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by maleekeminent(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
My girlfriend always act strange at least every two weeks. If I call her with my phone number, she will not answer the call or reply to text until I call her with another phone number. If I asked her what going on, she will said nothing. I always fed up whenever she act strange. Sometimes I will try to forget thinking about her but I can't Keep my mind off her because I love her so much and I don't want to loose her.

Pls should I leave her or be patient with her?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Kalatium(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
maleekeminent:
My girlfriend always act strange at least every two weeks. If I call her with my phone number, she will not answer the call or reply to text until I call her with another phone number. If I asked her what going on, she will said nothing. I always fed up whenever she act strange. Sometimes I will try to forget thinking about her but I can't Keep my mind off her because I love her so much and I don't want to loose her.

It seems you are oblivious that women play games.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by NevetsIbot(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Come off it... You're probably dating a girl who's scared of picking calls in front of her parents

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Okoroawusa: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
acting strange?
maybe you are a stranger

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by StandardJohn(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Find a job and get busy and she will matter less to you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by nBag(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2020
all ladies are strange. weda you are employed or not the sooner you accept the better for your mental health.
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by uncleck: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

I'm tired of reading this line from guys

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by DICKstractor: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Op, you are inside one groundnut bottle.. That's where you she caged you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by BigJoe29: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Recite this ten times

Maleek.eminent is a simp!

When you are done reciting, I believe your brain would be more useful cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Oga she's tired of you that's the reason,

That's why I tell people to always avoid "See Finish" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Kister1: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

How old is she!? If she's below 23 of age just don't bother your self about her, girls between 18 to 23 years are possessed

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by davien(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2020
So na you dey call anyhow? Relax, when I'm done I'll send her back to you - she will come say hi and spend the night here.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by DaInferno(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2020
u just succeeded in calling ignorant simp screamers to your compound! grin about your story, I no even get advice for you sef, because you just come here make people fill your mind with some negative ideas since u no know wetin to think. you ask her, she say nothing,why u d ask NL wey never even see una b4?.

Just so many kpomo men bringing everything to the table recently for discussion. Most threads go like this;
MY GIRLFRIEND THIS
MY GIRLFRIEND DID THAT
COULD SHE BE THIS OR THAT?!

it's becoming irritating, the female folk HARDLY bring their problems here for discussion compared to guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Ategberoson(m): 4:28am On Sep 09, 2020
it's called a stalking relationship, you guys loose guard a lot, why?

when you start the date, I'm sure she must have been doing the calling herself but since you must have tasted her pussy, you know come get yourself again

sometimes my fiance now wife will call for 3 times before I picked it, not because I'm busy or doing something but she must understand my thinking doesn't revolved around her alone

give the poor girl space and let her understand the value of being in a date with you, reduce the calling and messages. at least try not to call for a month and see, if she's doesn't call you after a month, two things are involved

1. is either you're boring(like saying unnecessary or off point discussion with her)

2. she has someone else her heart is forever loyal to

even religious sisters love men with gut, it's obvious you Op don't belong to the Alpha Male class

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by FGonline: 5:10am On Sep 09, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Come off it... You're probably dating a girl who's scared of picking calls in front of her parents
are u normal

Didn't u hear that she pick when he uses another number
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:11am On Sep 09, 2020
If she's not your wife yet, stop investing your time with her, when a woman who is not your wife has you at her disposal, not much of respect you will get from that relationship especially when you don't have a job that takes your time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:14am On Sep 09, 2020
davien:
So na you dey call anyhow? Relax, when I'm done I'll send her back to you - she will come say hi and spend the night here.

Leave her girlfriend alone

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Sep 09, 2020
*singing*

Alaye calm down jor,
She's not your girlfriend,
It's just your time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by femi4: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

leave her....she's just not into you. Don't force it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

You are already in trouble for having such an obsession towards a Lady for that much.
U are suffering from sexual fantasies.
Rather she should be one showing such obsession towards you.

IF you marry her, be prepared to swallow a lot of things from her.
Examples of such will include;
..... Infidelity.
..... Bringing in all her relatives into ur apartment.
..... Being chased away from your apartment.
..... Apologizing to her for her wrong doings.
..... She will be glued to the TV while u do the dishes.
..... She will yell and insult you even as a jobless wife.
..... Being unable to spot her lapses as a wife in ur home.
..... Better wake up and be a REAL MAN.
..... Better be prepared, I guess you are still very young.

I believe you are still experiencing youthful delinquency.
It's always better for the LADY involved to be the one angling or killing herself to have you and not the other way round.
....and such happens when the MAN in question has so much VALUE in wisdom, wealth creation and charisma.
No Lady dares losing such a Man.
Better Wake up and develop yourself into a KING.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Buho(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2020
You are dating a marine spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Uncle93(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

She's not acting strange, she's probably with another dude

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Haywhymido(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:

Stop calling her, let her be the one to ask why you stopped calling her. And get busier with your life goals

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Jqtyfx(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Bornfool(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Simp crew are coming for you
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Jabarzee(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2020
You are dating yourself Bro, the earlier you end that situationship you called relationship the better for you, have been in your shoes before, just end the whole thing ,block her on all social medias within 2weeks you would have forgotten about her
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
She doesn't like relationship calls for house, is like something happened over there.
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by RealEzee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
This life no balance at all, na dis same NL I just read one guy way won leave em babe because she over love am n here you are trying to stay with one way don show u sign say make u port Sha

https://www.nairaland.com/6106938/girl-too-attached-me-how

Two of una suppose swap babes Aswear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by donokoh(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jqtyfx:
grin

did you say beg for what ??
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Auladimeji(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Seeing SIMPS complaining everyday gives me joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page / What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? / "Women Only" Answer This! [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.