Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52984 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by blackgold7777(f): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?

A lady love more, na problem.

A man love more, na problem.

The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.
no start wetin u no go fit finish.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by AlwaysMotun: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
The man of God said it prolly because he knew you weren't really in love with her in the first place... If you truly love her dearly, there is no way she will not add to your life positively... Trust me!!! Meanwhile, these men of God are not God now... Pray over it, God changes Neg to Pos
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by davss02(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
So because of what 'god of men' told you, you want to leave her?. Smh
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by theonlyespada(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Better stick to her, not every man of God was called by God. And stop seeing girls as sex objects only
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by PearlFid(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
if I tell people not to include sex in their relationship until they are married.. they'll be like, sex or no sex any body can get hurt in a relationship.. but is better to be hurt with your hymen intact.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deepthoughts:
There's something about that girl that you are hiding,the way I see it is that you have seen something in her that you don't like but don't want to disclose but until you do you would have to carry your cross.
she is almost perfect she doesn't need my money infact she has been with me throughout the time I was a sales boy for someone, now I have my business and am doing quite well, just that she's talking about marriage but am not ready to stay committed yet.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
nameSaKe,imAGine the stupid PastOR
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Mrford(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Aww heartbreak sucks. U should think bout it tho as the next girl U meet might not be as great as her. Good girls are hard to find

He doesn't know. E go shock am.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
longsnake:
so the man of 'God' could not warn you for wanting someone daughter for sex ko?
Actually before he told me to dump the girl I was dating he have initially warmed me to be very careful of women.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by cutieme(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
I can help me,hit me up on fbk;Denzel Martin iyke
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dreament:
u should have first found out what made the guy not to love her. the guy stated he only see her as a sex object. meaning the girl mind be a LovePeddler which the guy took advantage of. but for the guy in question, u might think u are on top of the world not knowing u bringing generation corse to urself for chassing after everything under skirt
she's not a love peddler she's very nice caring and humble, infact she's not after my money cuz she has been with me throughout d time I had nothing till now that am doing quite well in my business, but the problem is that honestly I don't love her I only pretend I do, my main fear is that I had unprotected sex with her last night and unfortunately I ejaculated inside of her something I haven't done before, though I gave her money for postinor 2 drugs, but up till now she haven't bought the drugs..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
LiveLifeHub:

RUBBISH!!! And the man of god couldn't warn you of your formication and lust.

When will guys stop taking ladies as sex object and stop playing with their feelings, surely your daughter will reap the same know that.
initially the pastor warmed me to be careful with women, he warmed me not once but twice
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Disturb:
Evening newspaper leave me alone angry

Grandpa! Stop clicking on my mentions .

Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Phoenix616:

Also, is that your picture on your profile? It's just a matter of time before someone connects the dots.
pls how can I remove my pics on the profile
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by paul100(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Pastors don't have a direct ph line to talk to god. They're supposed to teach U bout the bible not bout who u should be dating
True talk.Even the bible says "Whosoever findest a wife,findeth good thing".The bible do not say your pastor will help you find her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by fattprince(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
Karma my sister it's called karma
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Chrisjay1998(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
I hate Men like this Op ...
A lady that is totally into you ?
do you know how Rare it is to find a girl that genuinely loves you ?
You are here talking about pastor, how are you even sure he is telling you the truth ?
maybe I think your heart needs to be broken by a hoe before you realise the kind of mistake you are trying to make now

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by JBoss25(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
afecgivers:
Put her calls on busy, do not answer any strange number for a month if you are a salary earner....the love will reduce within a month of planned neglect...then just break the news..tell her you have reconciled with your former girl and that is why you've been avoiding her. She will not kill herself i assure you. God no go shame us.
OP this is the best advice it will surely work
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by JBoss25(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
start ignoring her calls, her love for you will decrease
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Komu1048:

Stop giving her money, thank me later
does she need my money?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
pls how can I remove my pics on the profile

Go to edit profile on your dashboard
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
aprilwise:
Transfer your girlfriend to me. I need her
Shikena.

Case closed
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deborah98(f): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anaerobi:

Aunty you don't know that ladies this days have that mentality of bleeping a guy and abi?
you think is only guys?
the ratio of guys bleeping a lady to a lady bleeping a man over what they will get in a relationship is 70:30...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deborah98(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
fattprince:

Karma my sister it's called karma
thanks corrected ..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh really I asked cos I have observed you guys got that going on especially your women I don’t necessarily wants to use the word obese cos it’s kinda offensive my friend is kinda on the big side and chubby too well about Americans having that obesity problem ain’t so surprised I guess they consume more junks even some people believe POTUS is obese so I’m guessing both countries are competing both considering the fact that there are over 500m Americans age and Australia about 50m or less its only logical for Americans to have more obese people.

Jeez, bro!
How do you type so much without punctuations? Argh!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Friend22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

When.I come to this section i really come to see how heartless some of you can be.
I no blame una too much sha because the girls deserves no pity.
Men wey ready to marry you go dey,but you prefer do date one heavy agbaya wey go use you do rubbish.
After e don enjoy you taya ,e go dump.go.meet another one.
Probably this na person wey e no go allow make guys dey dump and use him sisters like that oh,but e like to dey do other people sisters like.

It is guys like that is making marriage a thing people now look as of no.use because everything which ought be enjoyed in marriage is been done and over done by unmarried people.
*spit on you*

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deepthoughts: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
she is almost perfect she doesn't need my money infact she has been with me throughout the time I was a sales boy for someone, now I have my business and am doing quite well, just that she's talking about marriage but am not ready to stay committed yet.
Frankly I thought perhaps the kpekus had some issues but since that's not the case,why not summon courage n let her know your stand, it's sure gonna be shocking disapoointing n painful but it'll be much better for both of you,I hope you never in the heat of the moment promised her marriage,if you did then be prepared for kasala.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ssjosephandlucy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
jayied:
Please let her go, tell her the truth about how you feel about her, then wait for hot roasted thunder to faya you�
grin
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Anaerobi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
the ratio of guys bleeping a lady to a lady bleeping a man over what they will get in a relationship is 70:30...
aunty, I was a victim of bleep and run... so don't expect me to believe ur statistic.
in fact, d last person even came with that mind set, but she found herself loving me, I was very angry with that.
so it happens to both genders.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deepthoughts:
Frankly I thought perhaps the kpekus had some issues but since that's not the case,why not summon courage n let her know your stand, it's sure gonna be shocking disapoointing n painful but it'll be much better for both of you,I hope you never in the heat of the moment promised her marriage,if you did then be prepared for kasala.
nope I've never promised her marriage and perhaps I told her she can go ahead n marry any man that is serious for marriage
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Tonitoniton(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

I keep telling people this, how can u dating some one u are not going to marry just because of sex? is that not wickedness? One thing is for sure, u will pay for the pain u about to cause her one way or the other.

U ladies, make una close una legs nau! why sex sex sex every where when u are not even sure about whom u are sleeping with? what is really in that u peoples virgina that make it difficult to close till marriage? just look at what a loose canon is just done to ur folk
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deborah98(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anaerobi:

aunty, I was a victim of bleep and run... so don't expect me to believe ur statistic.
in fact, d last person even came with that mind set, but she found herself loving me, I was very angry with that.
so it happens to both genders.
but guys are more,hey I know what am saying,an average Nigerian man will want sex for the return of the kindness he showed to you.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.