Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52812 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Greatfullheart: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
My man u are very lucky o,
U don't know what God has done for u yet
you dey talk true, oh i wish had a girl who love i would be happy, i have tried my best to get a girl but up to no avail, because i have low self esteem.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by TechSkill: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
Most of you who wait for men of God to tell you what to do are idiots. A fellow human like myself will tell me what to do with my life? when no be him born me?

You said she is pretty, sexy and hardworking but you don't love her. Man you are blind as bat but you don't know it.

When you eventually marry a Witch, you pastor will not be there to save your life...

Make we no even talk about the ones wey pastors don send to early grave because of the unwarranted advice...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Greatfullheart: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
you have said it she beautiful and sexy what else do you want in a woman, or does know how to cook? or is she not good in bed?? Why is it now that when the man of God told u to dump the lady thats when you really wanna dump I really u i wish i had a girl who love me that much, imagine @24 am single searching even friend or sex-mate as you have stated you want from the girl.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Komu1048(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

Stop giving her money, thank me later
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by UDUJ(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

I totally switched off at the point where you said a certain man of God. Arrant nonsense. So you cannot make decisions on your own? You run to these fraudsters called men of God for every little thing in your life. Rubbish
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

No matter how hard the news will be to her, it must be told and the earlier the best for all of you

Women takes relationships far than men

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Tonyspecial(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Perhaps That Man Of God Wants Someone Better And More Responsible Than U Are To Take Good Care Of That Girl
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by epicmadam(f): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
darediamond:

So are.you saying he should dump her?
He shouldn't wait that long to make his intention known, it is only a fool that will keep running on a wrong lane thinking he will get to his destination faster!

The lady on the other hand needs to discover herself, she needs to know what she really want in a relationship..not a reasonable lady will keep opening her legs without getting necessary confirmation. When you ask the right questions, you will get the right answers.

From the Guy's direction, he knows what he wanted (sex only) while the lady failed in this aspect.
The guy has said it clearly, he doesn't love her, the question is, should he stay?
I want to tell you sir/ma that it is not possible you pretend to love in a relationship, the truth always have ways its speaks even when the mouths are sealed.

If the guy should stay and keep on pretending,
1. There will be lack of love and communication
2. The guy will surely opt for side chicks he loves to make himself happy

In all of these, the lady will be heartbroken and as well be tight down to this same dude.
And what if this guy makes his intention known now and the relationship is cut off? Both will nurse their wound as a result of their stupid mistakes and after getting healed, they can then move on in getting healthy relationship.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Komu1048(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Please give me her detail for a serious relationship. Please help a bro that is ready for marriage WhatsApp me on 08031333870
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm not surprised at the op.

Thats men .
When a lady sincerely loves , she gets dumped . Assuming she use his eyes see pepper before dating , then dump him after the first round of sex , he will quickly fall in love and disturb her life wit calls.

Anyways op,breakup from her , let someone with glory and great star love and marry her .

Believe a pastor prediction about whom to marry at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by muller101(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?

A lady love more, na problem.

A man love more, na problem.

The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.
They portray themselves as such. So what do you expect
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Kingsean(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

nawa for you o. something that people are praying for is what u wanna throw away just like dat. one of the things i learnt in life is never to listen to just anyhow advice from people who claim to be men of God. what if the devil actually sent that msg to u to make ur life miserable. i pity u bros. u better go and find out yourself. she might actually be ur future wife. Try and find out the reason. if he cant give reasons then the msg is questionable. pls be very careful so u wont end up regretting. ask God yourself. He will surely reveal it to you and stop having sex with her anyhow. she really loves you. if u let her go , u might not find this kind of love for a long while. You wanna dump her not because of what the man said but because u dont love her. Maybe its better u just tell her the truth so she would find someone who would cherish her more

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Anaerobi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
Aunty you don't know that ladies this days have that mentality of bleeping a guy and abi?
you think is only guys?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Kingsean(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
victorian:

Thats men .
When a lady sincerely loves , she gets dumped . Assuming she use his eyes see pepper before dating , then dump him after the first round of sex , he will quickly fall in love and disturb her life wit calls.

Anyways op,breakup from her , let someone with glory and great star love and marry her .

seriously its really painful. people really have to be careful with these betnaija pastors appearing from nowhere. there are real ones sha but the fake ones are too much
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by doris4u(f): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Charlex23:
See let me tell you something about Love. I'll rather prefer to be with a lady who loves me more than i love her, rather than to be with a lady i love more. Appreciate what u have bro.
It's difficult to find true love these days and don't let go of her. Those who u tend to love don't always love u back, but those you don't really love tend to love you more. That's one of the mystery of life.
So true , at the end of the day he would end up with a lady he is begging to love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by doris4u(f): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Have u heard of a saying 'What goes around comes around' . So be mindful of how you treat that lady. One can't always eat his cake and have it

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by doris4u(f): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=jayied post=93733032]Please let her go, tell her the truth about how you feel about her, then wait for hot roasted thunder to faya you�[/ grin
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kingsean:

seriously its really painful. people really have to be careful with these betnaija pastors appearing from nowhere. there are real ones sha but the fake ones are too much

I'm telling u.

I used to benaive and gullible following and accepting their predictions . But this corona virus year opened my eyes to the truth .

I use this year to sharpen my inner six senses to hear from God all by myself and strange enough God talks to us and answers our prayers without collecting a dime from one .
There are many great ways to win Gods heart and make him show the way on time without any human protocols .

No more Pastors behaving arrogantly as if they are Gods himself to me .
No more pastors asking me to drop a thick packet of envelop that wil make a deep sound cos its filled with money on the alter, to stir God in anger to open doors for me.

The last straw was when one was saying , abi hypnotising me to buy him a sport car , cos he feels in his mind I'm so wealthy to be dashing flashy cars to pastors . Every minute he will be reminding me , I almost snapped at him angrily to stop these hypnotic gimmicks ! I never buy myself sport car , na Pastor I will now go and buy sport car for ?

I look up ,I look down, I sighed and shake my head. Then I asked God , when will I be free from these people who claim they are called by God ?
God why are these pastors after so much money before they can pray and assist one ? Why are these men of God so arrogant ? But when they are giving packets of money , they smile sheepishly and lie openly to say what people want to hear ?
But why?? Just too bad !

Mehn I'm free o! And I'm loving it ! I swear ! I'm more spiritual sef!

I follow my mind and conscience , I serve God my own way and we are both loving it . so far my life is way better than before.

No one can brainwash me again! I'm FREE!!!!! cheesy

I sleep eat, worship God with great peace of mind . I rather give to the poor , the beggars on the streets more than anything .

Thank God for this year . Corona virus and covid 19 liberated me from their hands . thank you Lord !

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by carlos1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Give me her number biko
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by siant: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
I give up .. u clearly lack sarcasm: when God says the heart of men is wicked, he doesn't necessarily mean all men, but the men involved know themselves! you just dey the assume things here anyhow... say what if na karma, wtf? u still the follow this very topic so?, abi na another thing d ur mind?!
weting dey my mind?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Disturb: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
victorian:

Thats men .

Evening newspaper leave me alone angry
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by kelex3310: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
follow ur heart bro tell her its not working........... she will get hurt definitely but with time she will get over it. Don't always assume
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by GreenDee(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmn,OP why did you stress the poor girl if you were not ready for some thing serious,why did you waste her time.now she has fallen in love with you and you said all you want was sex..like seriously bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by oribi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
aprilwise:
Transfer your girlfriend to me. I need her

ma gee lmao
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Newboss(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Keep fūcking her. Or your dick don bend? Abeg you don't have problem
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Newboss(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?

A lady love more, na problem.

A man love more, na problem.

The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.

Not all ladies na. We have female relations too. See, women's pussy is for fūcking. That's why we must fūck. Don't be angry, it's a natural something. Abi na cow we go dey fūck now ni? Haba
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by relicng: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
You get mind. You just want her for sex.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by freesoul12: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

You have d best situation at hand. As a man u need to marry a girl that actually love u more than u love her. Cheers
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Queenlovely(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
hardeykholarkay:
Give me her number please
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by samuelopuwill(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm in almost same situation, although mine cheated on me; and I forgave her but the memory is still in my head.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Roman7(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

U sure say d so called man of God no go follow ur back run d girl?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Samfloxin(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
She attached her self with you because she loves you to see girl that will love a man this days is hard .give me her number let me marry her if you don’t want lol
Na so them dey marry abi? U think say marriage na madam put kpomo for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.