Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52808 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Benwallt(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kindun99:
see below
if you are sure of this crap why not give small code for free here for us to follow the match. 15 plus 14.50 odds is not equal to 217 odds
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Worldtaker: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
Stop dicking her! I repeat You are dicking with too many styles, stop it. Start feigning excuses and busy bla bla
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Annychibest(f): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
You shouldn't have asked her out in the first place. Or you could have defined your relationship with her from the start. And that your pastor sef.. What kind of prophecy is that? He should go and solve Nigerians problems first if he is truly genuine. Men are heartbreakers aswear.. Oya oh.. Let's see how you will detach from her.. Mr. "I wanted just sex"

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by abdullahi45: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

Why do you have taste what you aren't ready to eat?

I really don't know what some men want. If she doesn't love you in return, you will complain. If she cheats on you, you will complain. She gives you all her heart and here you are ranting again..

Stop being a fool op, it is better for a girl to love you more, except you are ready to go around begging for love.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Moneyboyz: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

Bro don't be deceived, a man of God told me my wife is not my future partner after she has given me one child and we are living happily, I've never lacked anything ever since I met her and she's has never cheated, loves me like crazy and very beautiful and fair.
I didn't listen to the bullshit because I can write my own future, I've seen relationship break down because of my pastor said my mummy say.

If you don't love her, let her go, the best gift anyone can have is a lady that loves you more then you do.
Bro no one can knack her behind your back.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by waliezi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
. How I wish I can have such a girl to love me like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Lorechino(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Bro this is exactly same thing am facing, I hv been warned by several ppl but the girl is damn beautiful fair n sexy too,,,, though since a week now things are falling apart which I hv been happy.

Just stay on ur lane n don't force ur self to return same quality of love, with time it will balance.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Elsueno: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

I really don't understand some of you, Hypothetical speaking how would you feel if I approach ur sister for same reason and then decide to dump her because of a pastor.

See ehn, this life isn't really complicated woh. whatever your choices, Na u go live with d consequences. As for me, am proud of the fact I never approached any woman in this world for the sole purpose of sex. if I approach a woman I see a quality that I desire in my wife, my intentions are always clear.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by abdullahi45: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy, and hardworking, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

I don't think op is okay...

You want someone unattractive and indolent. All the best man
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Ybaby: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jqtyfx:
You've already said you didn't really love her from the beginning and only wanted her for sex, so let her go. If the next girl you meet treats you like crap, don't come to Nairaland to complain.

He dares not come and complain because surely Jezebel will ride in and he will cry hot tears.

You wanted her seex ba.... weh done

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Bobbybrwon(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you want to leave the gal,please do so with maturity and stop saying one man of God told you to do so,if you believe in your man of God,why can't you believe that prayer can turn things around .

And if you no want again,abeg pass grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by orogodoganyin(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Justkatty:
Op what's your name please? I need to check something
don't worry, it's neither you nor your sister
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Diamond23:
How sure are you that man of God is from God and not from the gods?. Don't trade what you NEED for what you WANT!
hmmmmm...the guy ate the cookies.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Cti28(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex
but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

The bolded, the Man of God didn't warn you for that
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Kris25: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Just 30 naira would have prevented me from reading this... If dem be use condom...i no for dey read this now.... Well sha the dead have been done
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by omaclarry(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Send me her pix nd number let me see if i can continue wia u will stop, i need such loving right now.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by siant: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
Mr. man, forget this 'men are scum'. Women are not innocent as well.
There are women who just want to chop guys money and run. So all things being equal.
Now that the guy don get in between her legs, she is now emotionally attached to him
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Sseeluvu: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

So you know you are not good, u just dei chop her kpekus
See ur head.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
See me when dey look for hardworking pretty girlfriend when go love me die. This life no balance las las
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by biggy26: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
So how do you prove what the man told you is correct? It means tomorrow, the same man can tell you to leave your wife, and you will say it's God.
If you don't want her, fine, but you can't be gambling with life and people's hearts.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

You didn't describe her completely. What is it you don't like about her that you can't keep her. If you don't tell us, we can't help you. Again, what other qualities is she lacking in
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Madddipob: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
OP you need prayer

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
siant:
Mr. man, forget this 'men are scum'. Women are not innocent as well.
There are women who just want to chop guys money and run. So all things being equal.
Now that the guy don get in between her legs, she is now emotionally attached to him
what ever rides your boat bro, am not talking about all the women in world... am talking about this particular woman who op claimed she's has good qualities yet it will end in "tears"

somethings we no d get them unless we try to put the person for our shoes. just pray make person no use ur daughter catch this kind cruise!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

You don't even know what you have until you lose it all ontop "a man of God said".

SMH.

Na wetin plenty guys/men dey look for na im you wan throwaway so.

This life no balance at all.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
UCMax1:
Men are scum? including your father,grandfather,uncles and brothers.....mtcheew!!
u lack sarcasmundecided . I would accept with my full chest bout you saying it includes my relations,but see ehn, all this my relatives you mentioned... them the use their head too well.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Danhumprey: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anyways, I read somewhere that if a girl/woman loves a guy/man more than he loves her, na she go get hurt pass and wahala go dey.

Oh well...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Aww heartbreak sucks. U should think bout it tho as the next girl U meet might not be as great as her. Good girls are hard to find

Hey you seem nice and cool I’m guessing Australians are generally like that but your women seem to be chubby?is it synonymous over there?cos I used to have an Australian friend.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Girls, if there is a loveometer, men are to love you more.

You do not date/marry a man you love more: you work do the double shift of loving him more and submitting to him.

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dreament:
u should have first found out what made the guy not to love her. the guy stated he only see her as a sex object. meaning the girl mind be a LovePeddler which the guy took advantage of. but for the guy in question, u might think u are on top of the world not knowing u bringing
generation corse to urself for chassing after everything under skirt[/quote] no d generalize this thing bros; I d talk of bad buying trying to turn a ladies joy to tears and you telling me about generational curses and chasing after ladies.

how e relate? I mention say I d chase after skirts? undecided
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by obryns: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Man up n break up With her since u don't love enough to marry her but abt the man of God,be careful with them,many of them have led many people astray,y not go on ur knees n ask God to talk to u abt marrying the girl,God will definitely reveal things to you,man of God may set u up with his own girl to extort n enslave u forever,be wise bro,God still answers prayers
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hold on to that GIRL Bro.
In this age, you are still the type that can still be carried hiter and titer?

How can you like a lady only for Sex?

A REAL MAN is not a PLAYBOY.

You deserve not that lady but those useless entitlement mentality oriented ladies one by one so that you can learn the lessons you need to learn about maturity as a REAL MAN!!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by siant: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
what ever rides your boat bro, am not talking about all the women in world... am talking about this particular woman who op claimed she's has good qualities yet it will end in "tears"

somethings we no d get them unless we try to put the person for our shoes. just pray make person no use ur daughter catch this kind cruise!
Every relationship cannot end in marriage..
Just pray make person no use your son's sweat to acquire her desired materials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.