Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! (8340 Views)

Poll: Do you think this can really work?

Yes it can: 0% (0 votes)
I have tried this b4 and it worked: 0% (0 votes)
I dont really know: 18% (2 votes)
I want to try it first: 9% (1 vote)
No this is nonesense: 72% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by henryobed1: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
Some interesting sites to visit
1.  On Making Money Online -> (i) naijacashclub.com.ng (ii) onlinemoney.com.ng
2. On Unlocking Your 3G modems -> 3gmodem-online-unlocker.com.ng
3 On online Dating -> (i) searchingladies.com.ng (ii) lovelife.com.ng
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
Even if it worked, whoever feels they need to do this to get love is scum to me.

It would be equivalent to rape. undecided
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Jamesland(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
guy! U be babalawo? Who teach u all ds jams? He b like say na u inheritated u grandpa medicine account grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by violent(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
I don't think people find articles such as this by accident.  Someone must have Googled "How to make love portion".

. whoever did the Googling, we all should collectively pray that he/she/it regains sanity in due time.

1 Like

Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by kaymoney2(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
I can help anyone who might be in need of such love portion am
always online my people holla me
wink wink wink

Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Tingles(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2011
Abijawara, can we consult you for other problems too?
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by saridonp2: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
What a nonsentical term!
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Natasha2(f): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by pattito1(f): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
For me,True luv needs no juju or charms it just comes naturally.AND u don't ve to force it.
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by busygirl(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
Interesting!!! I should try this grin Now deciding who to try it on undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Dsense(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
OP.
These outlines don't work with/for all.
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by kaymoney2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
Tingles:

Abijawara, can we consult you for other problems too?

Yes you can consult me for any problem
militating against you feel free my charges are reasonable
grin grin undecided
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Coolabbie: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
@op thanks 4 d info
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by 190: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mzdarkskin sweerry

Ive prepared us a drink

come and have a sip!! grin grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by abengs: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin; grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Tingles(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
Thanks man,

I need the recipe for portion that can kill love. I'm scared of commitment.
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by yankite(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
henryobed1:

I never believed that love potions exits till I saw this.

Being in love is probably one of the nicest feelings. What makes it extra special is if the person you are in love with feels the same way towards you.

There are times when the person you are in love with does not reciprocate the feeling. If you really like the person, you may think of ways to get that person’s attention and make him/her fall in love with you. You may go out of your way to please that person by giving gifts and doing thoughtful things. These ideas may work but what if it doesn’t?

It is believed that in the era of witches and witchcraft, lovers were bewitched. The witches waved their wands and cast spells on their resistant lovers. These witches were known to have used love elixir. It is also called a love potion.

Love potions are sweet and intoxicating substances. It may give sensual and erotic feelings when drunk. Love potions are believed to have the power to make a person fall in love with whomever gave it to them. It needs to be drunk at the right time with the right chant to make the power work. Interesting, huh?

Here are the steps on how to make a love potion:

Brew the love potion at the right time. The right timing is important and crucial when making the love potion. Otherwise, its power may not work correctly. The perfect timing should be at the time when the moon is waxing, and this is between before midnight and early dawn.

Prepare the white candle. Your name should be carved together with the person’s name you wish to give the love potion to on a white pillar candle. Light the candle and place it on top of a table. After this, you need to light two votive candles and set both on either side of the white pillar candle.

Prepare the tea. You need the following ingredients for the tea: two fresh leaves of mint, two fresh leaves of lemon, two teaspoons of loose-leaf black tea, 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg, thyme, rosemary and cinnamon, one teaspoon of sugar or honey, and two cups of plain water. Gather all ingredients and brew them in a teakettle. Before the tea boils, pour it in a mug. Let it cool.

Chant the magic words.
While you are letting the tea cool down, chant these magic words: “By the light of this waxing moon, I create this tea to make (say the name of the person) fall in love with me.”

Contemplate on the person.
Ponder on the person while you are letting the candles burn for a while.

Serve the love potion to the person.
Give the brewed love potion to the person. Let him/her drink it.

We can do just about anything when we are in love. Making a love potion is just one of the crazy things we can do to make a person fall in love with us. There are lot of other things that we can try, and being in love makes it all worth our while.

[i]Na waa o! Oyinbo witch pass our own o!

Some interesting sites to visit
1. On Making Money Online http:///4edn4n3
2. On Unlocking Your 3G modems http:///6hew5qg
3 On online Dating http:///6lam4mv
That ur love portion too get wahala ojare,habba see all the the ingredient wey person go use sef
come still dey wait for moon to wax,guys listen up una no need this kin portion a cheaper and straight foward
way na to find better red neck lizzard kill it but make sure the body is still intact,buy a ring that fits ur finger,open the lizzard
mouth put the ring for hin mouth for seven days,and on the seventh day remove the ring from the lizzards mouth,you can disinfect with any disinfectant product to ensure that ur finger don't get infected from the ring being in the lizzards decayed body,were the ring for hand and any woman wey u slap hin nyansh is game
a trail will convince you guys its call "oruka amun do"
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by henryobed1: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2011
grin grin grin No be Small thing o!
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by henryobed1: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2011
grin This Topic rocks!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for the replies. Hoping to get more. grin grin grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Odunharry(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
na wetin b ds.guys make una bware of nairaland lad*es
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by abengs: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
Odunharry:

you sure say you no copy am go try? grin
Re: Love Portion Wahalah: Please Don't Try This At Home! by Mentuzza(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
henryobed1:

[i]
Prepare the tea. You need the following ingredients for the tea: two fresh leaves of mint, two fresh leaves of lemon, two teaspoons of loose-leaf black tea, 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg, thyme, rosemary and cinnamon, one teaspoon of sugar or honey, and two cups of plain water. Gather all ingredients and brew them in a teakettle. Before the tea boils, pour it in a mug. Let it cool.
[b]

that reads like a 9th century chinese recipe for the emperor's fever !

(1) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Prooves My Hips Don't Lie (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.