Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? (1082 Views)

The Best Revenge Ever. A Must Read!!!!! / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by OgaMadam(f): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2007
Jus wanted to know yall experiences.
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by iice(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2007
Nope
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by kiki(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2007
nah but i know someone gon be doin it 2 me pretty soon
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by Bolarge(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2007
All the time.
She kisses me,I kiss her right back.Harder. cool
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by kiki(f): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Bolarge

get a life grin grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
Bolarge:

All the time.

grin grin grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by ikamefa(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
Bolarge:

All the time.

[b]bestest [/b]post by far " grin "
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by iice(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2007
Twinny where have you been? Missed you oh! kiss grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by debosky(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
all these stupid topics sef. have you done it to a loved one, done what? shot them? stabbed them? hit them over the head with omorogun? or simply screwed their brains out? and who exactly is a loved one? are you talking incest or what?

abeg make I go back to work before dem sack me over nairaland palaver angry angry grin grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by ikamefa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2007
iice:

Twinny where have you been? Missed you oh! kiss grin

grin durlin i missed you more kiss

debosky:

all these stupid topics sef. have you done it to a loved one, done what? shot them? stabbed them? hit them over the head with omorogun? or simply screwed their brains out? and who exactly is a loved one? are you talking incest or what?

abeg make I go back to work before them sack me over nairaland palaver angry angry grin grin

debo remove the log of wood upside your anus! grin

haba if you no like thread simply pass grin

oya answer the question jare ! yeye ! grin grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by debosky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
I am anal retentive, I can't help it cry grin grin

but seriously, what is the 'it' we are supposed to have done to a loved one? as you well know, my faginity is not in doubt smiley
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by ikamefa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
debosky:

I am anal retentive, I can't help it cry grin grin

LMAO grin

debosky:

but seriously, what is the 'it' we are supposed to have done to a loved one?

the[b] it[/b] is any action you must have taken to exact revenge on a loved one be

it could be violent, loving whatever grin just mention one abi? cheesy

debosky:

as you well know, my [b]faginity [/b]is not in doubt smiley

gay kini ? " grin " In fact you're the in-house monk in this Nairaland Roflmao cheesy
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
I be Angeli Oluwa, I don't revenge smiley

my monk-ness is well known around here innit? grin grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by ikamefa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2007
debosky:

I be Angeli Oluwa, I don't revenge smiley

indeeded grin cheesy

debosky:

my monk-ness is well known around here innit? grin grin

yes oh! litmus paper tested cheesy and proven genuine ! grin
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by OgaMadam(f): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
I dont even have the strength
Re: Revenge: Ever Done It To A "loved One"? by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
Some of us have practiced revenge on a loved one simply because we want them to feel the pain they have caused us.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel? / Ladies! Does It Work? / If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.