Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) (3199 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2011
Tpiah

Can i buy you Orange so you can suck and be happy  undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2011
mods take note.

190 is supposed to be too old to be following a young boy around like a lapdog.

neither is he new to the forum so one would think he'd have learnt a thing or two about behaviour by now.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro i saw her picture 2 months ago. she looks like a RUN away DONKEY (no oofeinse) angry

why u gota be like dat bruh? grin amina is aight from da way she types, lets not diss her.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2011
[b]tpiah [/b]we are only dissing the hating members who don't want what is best for others. I mean if they can get mad becuz another person has been complimented then they should not be respected at all.

I hate those kind of people. angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

why u gota be like dat bruh? grin amina is aight from da way she types, lets not diss her.

aiiiight! wink
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 2:21am On Feb 25, 2011
Tpiah you called me old undecided undecided

wat do we call you then angry angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by ShyOne(f): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

i tink[b] i had [/b]almost all da women in da world, but i gota admit a shunned few becuz they were ugly lookin.

shy-gal bombaclat u seem to be anatha green eyed chick,

What does bombaclat and green eyed mean?
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

aiiiight! wink

she never gets mad and all emotional unlike other weak chicks, dat itself is a beauty. smiley

ayo who ya tink is good lookin in this place beside tpiah hehehehe ,  grin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Dyt(f): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2011
Young man advocate
aint in anyway opposin anyones beauty
all i said wz u were actin outta boredom
dat shld mk u wanna loose ur arm?
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:23am On Feb 25, 2011
Shy-One:

What does bombaclat and green eyed mean?

bombaclat is a jamaican term and green eyed means jealous!

ya heard?? cool
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Im tired of this post

im outta here,
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Dyt:

Young man advocate
aint in anyway opposin anyones beauty
all i said wz u were actin outta boredom
dat shld mk u wanna loose your arm?

how would finding a gyal in nl attractive lead me to loosin my arm? Do you hear yourself?

If i don't find other chicks attractive but very few is that a crime dyt?

190 - i know nigga, that tpiah seem to be stalkin you that u can't even have fun, angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by ShyOne(f): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

bombaclat is a jamaican term and green eyed means jealous!

ya heard?? cool

oooo so I entered your thread and actually posted a "saying" that somewhat agreed with the topic of the thread

which meant I actually was agreeing with you from a different vantage point

and you dare to attack me?
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator .  bro, DYT is the business.   4real.

She gots some serious heavy Nyansh  plus thigh. I seen it, truss me! wink
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by ShyOne(f): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2011
[shy-one walks out and closes door behind her]
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2011
Shy-One:

oooo so I entered your thread and actually posted a "saying" that somewhat agreed with the topic of the thread

which meant I actually was agreeing with you from a different vantage point

and you dare to attack me?

attack you? I never get to read your reply that well but i thought we were jealous just like other female repliers,

if i'm mistaken then i do apologize.

Shy-one - if you wanna leave you don't have to inform any1 for no one cares,

The door is open & leave & never come back. sad
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:32am On Feb 25, 2011
Shy-One. errrm. sweeery, there iz a night bus in 5 minute wink
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 2:33am On Feb 25, 2011
and you know all about taking bus
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Dyt(f): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2011
Dats no crime dummy
kip it rollin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

excuse me. I drive a 2008 BMW X7 Convertible!! angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

ayo mr-cork thinks you are ugly, wat ya have to say about that? cool smiley
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:36am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

loooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin hilarious!
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

he is right, but he is still running behind me
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:39am On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator:

Bro, aminalib is not ugly. She looks like a man! wink
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2011
its about time u let them know u like men
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

he is right, but he is still running behind me

maybe he's feeling sympathy for ya, u will never know!
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, aminalib is not ugly. She looks like a man! wink

looooooooooooool grin grin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Advocator: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

its about time u let them know u like men

oh no she didn't loooooooool grin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Pweety4me(f): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2011
@190 THANX I LOVE BEING UGLY & FAMOUS! cheesy undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 3:20am On Feb 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

@190 THANX I LOVE BEING UGLY & FAMOUS! cheesy undecided

awww baby u know how much i would do anything for u 2 accept my proposal cry cry cry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2011
^U say wetin? undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 3:27am On Feb 25, 2011
marry me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dumbest Thing You've Done To Gain Your Crush's Attention / Is It Ok For A Lady To Have Condoms In Her Bag? / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.