Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) (3198 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2011
where is mzdarkskin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Pweety4me(f): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

marry me
Get a brain check?
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2011
Oh not again,
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

Get a brain check?

after you undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by iyatrustee(f): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by MrCork17: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nairaland females lookntoo much like men, 4real. I never bovar angry
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by iyatrustee(f): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nairaland females lookntoo much like men, 4real. I never bovar angry

howelse should we look? like goats? angry angry Woman sink that into ya head sir!
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
Advocator,

Thanks brudda for upgrading queen aminalib cos she's definately the sweetest lady on NL no doubt but i was amazed at the middle of this thread to see dat u haven't seen her pic before just because mr.senseless-cork was tryin to convince u for me to believe dat aminalib told me da truth dat i'm just the only dude on here to access her profile on fb.

Nigga pls just persuade her just for one of her pictures for 100% confirmation 4 yall to know dat you're talking to an angel on nl.

**--Aminalib-->> Queen of Nairaland.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by sorrytoo: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin

MR Cork,U should be awarded ,the funniest man on nairaland,just hilarious,

followed by 190,

@Advocator,calm down, its not that serious,
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Goldieluks: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
This topic is suppose to be tagged,'' The ugliest chicks in Nairaland''. wth!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2011

Amina >>> current location

NYPD Police detention

reason" [i]R[/i]aped an old man to death  undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^Mumu is only trying to be funny but NOT.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
Go 2 bed schmuck
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^huh! nutshell lol
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Phate07(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2011

Hot girls? On NL? undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
The Nominees are Rokiatu, MzDarkSkin, Abekeade08 (damn dirtty hawt like fire), Chi-Baby and tjskii.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go wife
Go wife
Go wife
Go Mzdark

WOOOOH!! cheesy cheesy

Go chi-baby
Go chi-baby

Go-Ogugua
Go Ogugua
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^Last i checked mzDarkskin is too skinny and dark like charcoal for dis criteria called 'hottest chicks'
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

The Nominees are Rokiatu, MzDarkSkin, Abekeade08 (damn dirtty hawt like fire), Chi-Baby and tjskii.

what am i , chopped liver or sumfin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ lol the OP has already given you the first and prime trophy. don't be greedy babes kiss
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Last i checked mzDarkskin is too skinny and dark like charcoal for dis criteria called 'hottest chicks'

"you know, I'm really embarrassed for you" undecided
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
2buff:

^^ lol the OP has already given you the first and prime trophy. don't be greedy babes kiss

well u know i can handle being greedy grin
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2011

So e dey pain u abi?lol ok i don free aminalib to for you make you dey run two of dem.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2011

So e dey pain u abi?lol ok i don free aminalib to for you make you dey run two of dem.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

grin leave 160 alone, he just got out of rehab
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Sweetest Aminat,

lol its like 190 really wants u to cos he's good friend of mine on here but we became enemies when he found that am dating you.

how're you doing today, dear?

Guy, u want aminalib ni?
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
i am ok baby, oh 162 its not nice
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by Tosinville(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
Sweet amina,

Whats 162?¿¿ i can dig that.
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
instead of calling that punk 190 i like to make up numbers for him
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by 190: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

Amina
How much is your dowry!!
Re: The Hottest Chick In Nairaland Is ----- ( Beats The Drum) by aminalib(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
190:

undecided undecided undecided

Amina
How much is your dowry!!

More than ur 6.50 an hour job can afford busta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To My Future Wife / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.