Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,112 members, 7,957,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

7 Traits Of Real Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Traits Of Real Men (4309 Views)

8 Key Traits Of Mentally Strong People / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 7 Traits Of Real Men by tpia5: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good one.

Most men ( especially nlers) do not know how to be men.

They get their ideas of maleness from nl, armed robbers, scammers, 419ers, other criminals, etc.

Very unfortunate but thats how it is, so one has to understand their pov.
Re: 7 Traits Of Real Men by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 20, 2014
I have each and every of these qualities. even intelligence. but i know i'm not a real man. why? because i'm 15.
money is not everything.(okay, you win, it is.) if you have all the qualities above, you WILL have money. and you won't have to travel out. nigeria holds billions of opportunity. nigeria is perfectly capable of producing over a hundred dangotes. you just need the ability to percieve problems as opportunities. it's way easier to suceed in developing countries. you just need to be smarter than every one else.

1 Like

Re: 7 Traits Of Real Men by Temibassie(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2014
MissyB3:
If there was Just 1 man with all these qualities!
Yeah,there is------MY HUSBAND!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Please Focus? / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / The Letter I Got From My Landlord This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.