Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

The River Goddess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The River Goddess. (9669 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
God said, He created man and infused into man's nature, a hunger and thirst, that he may not regard himself as God, but that day by day man is reminded of his needs of a God. And that his life is bound up with the life and existence of someone who created him.

This spiritual infusion made our Africa ancestors to have cravings for the creator, God Himself. Their cravings for God and lack of divine awareness made the devils to quickly revealed them selves to our ancestors. Unfortunately, our fore father's ignorantly ended up worshipping the wrong person Satan himself

THE STORY
When my father was born, it was foretold that, he will be a great man. A priest and servant of the river goddess. They took him to the river, dedicated him to the water spirits, and left the baby at the corner side of the river for seven straight days.

After the 7th day, they went back to check the river and saw the new born baby was still alive. The mermaids inside the river accepted, fed and nurse the baby.

My home city has a river that span all the way from the south Atlantic sea and channeled through other Nigeria regions. My father will go to the Niger river in my home city to communicate with the mermaids.

While at the river, my father will strip himself completely naked. He will stand on a stone, light a white candle and face the widest and deepest part of the river, which is the main basin of the marine kingdom. My father will then offer prayers to the river goddess.

Every 48 hours my father will go to the river at 11:00pm at night hour or sometimes, by 4:00am early hour of the day to communicate with water spirits. At these odd hour, everyone is still asleep and the river bed is calm and quiet.

I remember seeing my father always praying, asking myself, why is he naked? Who is he praying to?

Even in his marine shrines, my father prays to them everyday. I never at first understood this, until now in my adult years. I realized that, ignorance is a bondage that lead to other form of bondage. embarassed

The wrong choice - choices of my father has channeled everyone to their doom. cry

The sinless sin bearer, the naked Christ - the Man up there has paid the ultimate price for all sin. But I too paid a heavy price just to free my unborn children from the consequences of the sins of my earthly father. cry

I paid a painful price that can never be understood by the natural man. It is like walking barefoot for many years inside the furnace of extreme fire.

The Question
This question is ask, if all Idol worshipers constantly prays to their demons everyday, how often do you, who claim to be a Christian prays to your God?

If the occult and witches fast for many days just to fortified their spirit man because of you, how often do you fast and pray, in order for you to overcome them?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
In 2016 after straight seven days of my intense prayers, I felt the presence of an evil being. I looked straight, there stood in front of me, the river goddess that rules in my family. She appeared to me because her marine kingdom was on fire. Her kingdom was burning through my mid-night prayers.

I have seen them as half fishes and half humans. Half humanoid with snake hairlock like that of Medusa. But this time, she came to me in her full humanoid form. She is a female spirit with an unearthly beauty.

I looked at her from her head to her waist, she was shirtless but wore a long greenish scale skirt that flaw the ground. She has a long blond hair that reach to her waist. She also have a standing firm breast.

She then spread her arms open like someone that is lusting for me to come and hug her. She began to whine seductively, calling me to come and make love to her. πŸ’‹

She came with lot and lot of seductive powers, saying to me, come. Honey come, come and make love to me. smiley

I Respond; Receive fire. She disappeared in an instant. She didn't wait for me to finish my word before she vanish.

I kept on praying and one night, the angels took me on a ride spiritually to the marine kingdom. At the corner side of the river, there I saw a lot of eggs that were dug in earth holes. These egg belongs to people. I walk a bit and took the one that belong to me and the angels brought me back.

I was still in the spirit, when she instantly appeared to me with anger in my compound outside my apartment. She came with extreme powers to collect back from me what I took from her marine kingdom.

She was all enveloped in a cyclone of smoky winds. I silenced her, and all of a sudden the Lord took my spirit man into the future and show me that, my destiny was and is still intact.

As the Lord keep burning her coven via my prayers, she appeared to me again and the Lord arrest her for me this time. I lay hold of her and seized her.

She began to scream in pains, begging me to let her go. Despite her plea, I refused to listen and constantly dragged and torment her with fire.

In 2017, I went to the marine coven again and met her with some two male higher ranking demons that battled me to retreat back. My physical eyes was open this time but I was not seeing the physical realm. I was only seeing the spiritual marine abode while I battled the water spirits.

By middle of 2017, when she saw she can't withstand my commanding powers, she withdrew from the battle and the Babylonia and cosmic powers took over. See the link. πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/7723629/encounter-zeus

February 2018 I then met and battled with Kali-roja the goddess of all witches. see the link and photos below πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/6604494/goddess-all-witches

This question is asked, how can a person deals with all the devil's?

READ ONπŸ‘‡

5 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
I always use my life and spiritual reality to create a lot of threads here that will encourage people to go into prayers and spiritual warfare. But many of my readers will see no need for spiritual warfare. And when they do, they will prefer the easy route, church

Church deliverance can temporary disconnect you from demons, but it will not free you from the devil's manipulation and attacks. Even if you are delivered through a church prophet, the devils will use your ignorance to put you in another form of bondage again and again.

AWARENESS
Before you try to deal with devil's via warfare prayers, you need to deal with yourself first. You need to have good characters because Godly character proceed God power. You also need a lot of spiritual awareness. Without this spiritual knowledge and awareness, demons can destroy you. This lack of good character and spiritual knowledge is why many of you have not been able to touch your demons.

As a humans being on earth, you have three enemies you must fight.

Enemy 1. The World
Enemy 2. The Flesh (sin)
Enemy 3. The Devils πŸ‘Ή

1.The World
In other for you to defeat your first enemy, you must forsake the system of the world and follow God's system. This will help you to defeat your second enemy below.
πŸ‘‡

2.The Sin
You must defeat sin in other for you to defeat the third enemy - the devils. To defeat sin, your flesh must be crucified. Flesh like anger, greed and all form of lust. πŸ’‹
⬇
Anger If you must defeat Satan, your anger must be in check. If you don't deal with your anger and you try to deal with the devil's, they will instantly destroy you physically. That is why Paul in (Ephesians 6:14) warn us to put on the breastplate of righteousness which is . love - peace - gentleness - meekness. = forgiveness.
⬇
Gluttony/Food. Like I said, you must learn to die daily and sacrifice your flesh. You can't be gluttonia and yet be able to deal with demons. Why do you think witches and Occult men fast?

Have you seen a soldier at war and yet eating all his choicest food? In spiritual warfare, hunger is like fuel that will efficate the power and fire of your prayer.
⬇
Sexual Lust. You can not deal with demons while sexually active. The vagina of a woman or having sexual intercourse has a very powerful effect spiritually. It will weaken your spirit man and drain your spiritual powers.

Demons can destroy you through sex. You can't be indulging in sex when you are at war against astra forces of darkness. Just imagine you are in a battle front and you want to fvck?

Die daily and crucify your sinful flesh, then you can be able to brutalize the third enemy below
πŸ‘‡

3.The Devils.πŸ‘Ή
If you deal with the above, then you can touch and brutalize all the ruling powers and forces of darkness

THE SPIRITUAL MAPPINGS
Satan operate on different axis powers. There are various kingdoms of darkness and hundreds of thousands of different axis forces which root multi millions of demonic forces that exist. But the most important demons are the errand boys.

I called them the errand boys because these demons and forces below interfere into our daily life and family.

You also need to know your enemies and their locations which is known as spiritual mapping. I encourage everyone to start praying against these 5 evil forces and powers below. ⬇

1. Ancestral spirits (Ancestral Kingdoms)
2. Witches - Kali Roja spirit (Witch-craft Covens)
3. Mermaid spirits. (Marine Kingdoms)
4. Snakes - Spirit of Cobra 🐍
5. Babylonia Demons (Babylonia Kingdoms)

ALTERNATIVE
Pray against evil rivers/waters in your family
Pray against evil forest in your family line.
Pray against ancestral trees in your family line.
Pray against shrines of idols in your family from your (mother) and (father) side

There are too many millions of demons that is beyond my scope of knowledge. But I myself start with the few axis powers of darkness - errand boys above. I urge every one to fire prayer everyday at their home.

We Are In A War; battling against the rulers, principalities, authority's, astra and cosmic powers of the heavily world.

Tell God to answer you in according to His word (Exodus 14:14) (Isaiah 42:13) fight his battles in your life.

Summon God to come down from heaven and move on the earth, over the waters and land like a raging and mighty storm of fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn every kingdoms of darkness in your family in Jesus name.

As you pray, always fill your prayers with scriptures while you attack with the fire of God presence - In Jesus name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
THE MESSAGE.

What is the purpose of this write up above? It is to tell all my belove readers that, they can personality use violent prayers to deal with any evil spirits in their life. Be it spiritual wife, husband or Satan himself. All the devils fear prayer. Constant violent prayers can instantly chase away your spiritual wife/husband or any devil's in your life. Just as flies don't go near meat on fire.

I repeat; prayers that is mainly with the fire of God judgement will chase away and torment all demons. Your prayer will also blind them. They will not be able to see into your life.

No deliverance pastor or prophet can help you fight your spiritual battles. Even if they lay hands on you to deliver you, is only the first phase of your spiritual awakening.

But if you truly want too be free from foundational powers, then you have a heavy price to pay. Your freedom will cost you some measure of your time, effort and devotion to violent prayers inside your house. You will also sacrifice 2 hours of your night sleep for a year or so.

God himself said that, he can only help if man call on him. If only you can spend just one or two hour of your time very day praying violently for just for one year, then you will regret for not taken this step in the past. You will wish you had known the power of prayers.

9 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2023
THE PROXY

Satan operate in axis powers. If you touch one demon, you touch them all. I mean, all the powers and rulers of darkness are permitted to wage war against you. The battle will become 100% physical. They will use the body of humans to wage war against you.

This was why Paul in (Ephesians 6:11:17) warn us to put on all the armor that God gives you, so that you will be able to stand up against the Devil's evil tricks.

(12) For we are not fighting against human beings but against the wicked spiritual forces in the heavenly world, the rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers of this dark age.

{13} So put on God's armor now! Then when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist the enemy's attacks; and after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground.

{14} So stand ready, with truth as a belt tight around your waist, with righteousness as your breastplate

{15} and as your shoes of the Good News of peace.

{16} At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it you will be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One.

{17} And accept salvation as a helmet, and the word of God as the sword which the spirit gives you.

In order to be effective in prayer, you must be sexually inactive. Demons can use sex to weaken or kill you

6 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2023
My honourable on this forum.

Nnamdiosu
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy
Hemeshemeheru
Elijah94
blaky007
olarwhumy
Deegalaxy's
Yujiz
Mekzyjoe
yungevvy
lodphil
eDarlling
Yarimo

Every of you comrade must guard against and should live a prayer-full life. The devils, they don't know sleep.

No one is safe from them as long as all the devils roam the earth. For they come within us and around us.

When you pray, God will begin to reveal to you the secret plans of your enemies and how to destroy their works against you. Pray for about 1 or 2 hours in the night and you will see revelations and visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will show you the secret when you start praying everyday.

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight your way of life or a habit, and you will see good things will begin to happen in your life and family.

You don't need to go and meet any prophet to see vision for you. Rather you will see vision for yourself and family.

14 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by laluski(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2023
Thank you so so much for this... Please I encourage you to share more

4 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Sasi54: 1:06am On May 15, 2023
What a great opener! More strength to you

5 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2023
Lostchild:

Nnamdiosu
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy

Every one of you must guard against and must live a prayer-full life. The devils, they don't know sleep

No one is safe from them as long as all the devils roam the earth. For they come within us.

When you pray, God will begin to reveal to you the secret plans of your enemies and how to dismantle them. Pray for about 1 or 2 hours in the night and you will see revelations and visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will show you the secret when you start praying this way.

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight your way of life or a habit, and you will see good things will begin to happen in your life and family.

You don't need to go and meet any prophet to see vision for you. Rather you will see vision for yourself and family.

My brother you've spoken very we. I always look forward to your write ups. Even though I don't say anything, please note that I always diligently read them.

Lastly, the time has come for us to just push out messages and leave. No more arguing or exchanging words with anyone who doesn't want to believe. He that has ears and eyes, will read and believe..
God bless you mighty man of valour. Amen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The River Goddess. by paulgabrielz: 8:38am On May 15, 2023
i wish prayer could solve everything.

currently three days without a decent meal been praying my ass off for a decent gig to atleast help me survive but nothing. i still woke up hungry today.

may God help us

3 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2023
Does your river goddess have vagina? If yes, what does she use it for? Cos I can see she has breast
Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2023
THE OCEAN SPIRIT VIEW

After my continuous intense prayers in 2016, the Lord wanted me to see more of the real existence of the mermaids. He took my spirit man into the sky straight to the abode of the blue ocean. It was scary I must say.

He left me to fall off from the sky straight deep into the mighty ocean. At first, I thought it was the end of my life. Deep inside the ocean, I sternly looked in amazement at the mermaids and they themselves were looking at me. shocked

From their waist upward is a human. While from their waist downward is a fish. Half fish and half humans.

I didn't know what to do but to watched until the Lord brought me back to my physical reality.

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

One night in 2016, I asked God in prayer to come down from heaven and move on earth, over the ocean like a raging fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn the Marine kingdoms of red triangle with fire of God presence.

The Word Himself did as I asked from him.

That night I became the most wanted man on earth. The marine kingdoms of the North Atlantic sea, known as the red triangle sent millions of their demonic forces to invade my home city in search for me.

They entered my boulevard and street. I gave a command for them all to become blind. I had to escape through the air to the other part of town.

Their attack became 100% physical. You will hear demons screaming with rage.

Chaii embarassed

What a terrible experience I had then.

6 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by willi926(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2023
He that has ears let him hear. Me myself knows that in this life we are at war( steady war) with some entities and the more we draw closer to God, Christ Jesus and the holy spirit, we will always come out victorious in every and any spiritual warfare.

9 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by paulgabrielz: 2:38pm On May 15, 2023
Make una leave river goddess. I never chop in days. If your river goddess got give me food now I done follow am

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Dammyseyon(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2023
Lostchild:
THE OCEAN VIEW

After my intense prayers in 2016, the Lord wanted me to see more of the real existence of the mermaids. He took my spirit man into the sky of the abode of the blue ocean. It was scary I must say.

He left me to fall off from the sky straight into the mighty ocean. At first, I thought it was the end of my life. I sternly looked in amazement at the mermaids and they themselves were looking at me.

From their waist upward is a human. While from their waist downward is a fish. Half fish and half humans.

I didn't know what to do but to watched until the Lord brought me back to my physical reality.

Hello, please can I DM you privately?
Re: The River Goddess. by Lostchild(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2023
I once wrote a story, on how my father asked me to go and wash my head at the river.

See the link ⇒⇓

https://www.nairaland.com/6772915/how-god-save-me-running
Re: The River Goddess. by Amunethseranu(f): 8:44pm On May 15, 2023
nnamdiosu:

My brother you've spoken very we. I always look forward to your write ups. Even though I don't say anything, please note that I always diligently read them.

Lastly, the time has come for us to just push out messages and leave. No more arguing or exchanging words with anyone who doesn't want to believe. He that has ears and eyes, will read and believe..
God bless you mighty man of valour. Amen
coward that's were we see u . Anuofia dimkpa n'onu
Re: The River Goddess. by Ikennaford: 8:58pm On May 15, 2023
Lostchild:
I once wrote a story, on how my father asked me to go and wash my head at the river.

See the link ⇒⇓

https://www.nairaland.com/6772915/how-god-save-me-running
I like petite sweet river goddesses, link me up to her if she disturb you, I couldn't read all those shit you wrote up there

2 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2023
Lostchild:

Nnamdiosu
Adamgeneral12.
Zhunnurayn Said.
Ablemax.
Terrezo2002
TheWolfen
ForChrist1
Thanksful
judedwriter22
jumpstreet
Omotakins
AbdulMagaji
2cul2care
gentleman82
Uchenna10
Dayaa
13sense.
akin101
Yaxmax1
caiusky
Nonam
illmatic101
FatherBona
Joshdman
Zain007
Aure.
Iceg
madprophet
Realbuzzing
briamine4ever02
allswellis
Lastpharoah33
IgboNiile
adexy100
SportsHD
Pafage
Gooddeed999
Tony142
donbachi
khorsky
uzicuzy
oranget
Expresswriter
Eamodu
Farmtech
Lunuxdomain
Unikprince
Karnice600
Asetime
Crimpsy

Every one of you must guard against and must live a prayer-full life. The devils, they don't know sleep

No one is safe from them as long as all the devils roam the earth. For they come within us.

When you pray, God will begin to reveal to you the secret plans of your enemies and how to dismantle them. Pray for about 1 or 2 hours in the night and you will see revelations and visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will show you the secret when you start praying this way.

Thanks for the advice. God help us.

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by ForChrist1: 1:20am On May 16, 2023
Lostchild:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

One night in 2016, I asked God in prayer to come down from heaven and move on earth, over the ocean like a raging fire (Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15) burn the Marine kingdoms of red triangle with fire of God presence.

For how many hours did you pray that prayer that day?

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2023
My Battle With The River gods

Writing...

3 Likes

Re: The River Goddess. by Moeman: 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
This one don watch too many movies

You also forgot to add how you went into sahara desert and batteled scorpions to fetch the sword of the forgotten cross

And how you dived 7000 miles into the Atlantic ocean to find the shield of light

And not forgetting how you defeated the Amazons to find the amour of hope grin

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by thebookofthomas: 7:46pm On May 16, 2023
Lostchild:
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

That night I became the most wanted man on earth. The marine kingdoms of the North Atlantic sea, known as the red triangle sent millions of their demonic forces to invade my home city in search for me.

They entered my boulevard and street. I gave a command for them all to become blind. I had to escape through the air to the other part of town.

Their attack became 100% physical. You will hear demons screaming with rage.

Chaii embarassed

What a terrible experience I had then.

Peace of Elyon be upon you sir beyond measure;

I am overwhelmed with excitement at your posts as I now see that there are others like me out there;

Pray tell, are you from the DRC?

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by thebookofthomas: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
paulgabrielz:
i wish prayer could solve everything.

currently three days without a decent meal been praying my ass off for a decent gig to atleast help me survive but nothing. i still woke up hungry today.

may God help us

My brother hang in there it's always hardest and harshest just before your breakthrough but you need to persist and NEVER give up!

If your prayers aren't working then change your "God-formula" by combining Praying (Sincere, Fervent and Continuous Prayers in line with the Father's Will/your DIVINE Mandate) with Giving and you'll see results;

I could speak further if you give me leave...

Seriously, our OP is so so so so so so On Point!!!

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2023
Moeman:
This one don watch too many movies

You also forgot to add how you went into sahara desert and batteled scorpions to fetch the sword of the forgotten cross

And how you dived 7000 miles into the Atlantic ocean to find the shield of light

And not forgetting how you defeated the Amazons to find the amour of hope grin

You be fool grin grin

But you funny though

Baba say na defeated the Amazons u no like The Teslas and The space x lol

To fetch the sword of the forgotten cross πŸ˜‚

Gulder ultimate search suppose employ you as script writer

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Moeman: 9:06pm On May 16, 2023
RenegadeX:

You be fool grin grin

But you funny though

Baba say na defeated the Amazons u no like The Teslas and The space x lol

To fetch the sword of the forgotten cross πŸ˜‚

Gulder ultimate search suppose employ you as script writer

Na the guy start am naπŸ˜‚
Re: The River Goddess. by ForChrist1: 1:00am On May 17, 2023
Littlechild:
THE SPIRIT OF COBRA

writing...

Well done bro for sharing your experiences and knowledge to help others. May God continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 4:53am On May 17, 2023
ForChrist1:

Well done bro for sharing your experiences and knowledge to help others. May God continue to bless you.

Thanks
Re: The River Goddess. by Dshocker(m): 5:03am On May 17, 2023
Lostchild:
THE OCEAN SPIRIT VIEW

After my continuous intense prayers in 2016, the Lord wanted me to see more of the real existence of the mermaids. He took my spirit man into the sky straight to the abode of the blue ocean. It was scary I must say.

He left me to fall off from the sky straight deep into the mighty ocean. At first, I thought it was the end of my life. Deep inside the ocean, I sternly looked in amazement at the mermaids and they themselves were looking at me. shocked

SMH.... Why are you lying?
Re: The River Goddess. by paulgabrielz: 8:53am On May 17, 2023
thebookofthomas:

My brother hang in there it's always hardest and harshest just before your breakthrough but you need to persist and NEVER give up!

If your prayers aren't working then change your "God-formula" by combining Praying (Sincere, Fervent and Continuous Prayers in line with the Father's Will/your DIVINE Mandate) with Giving and you'll see results;

I could speak further if you give me leave...

Seriously, our OP is so so so so so so On Point!!!
na person wey dey alive still dey pray.
Re: The River Goddess. by Littlechild(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2023
THE LITTLE MERMAID

Writing....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? / These Boobs Can Feed Five Babies Day And Night. / What Did You Learn From Acrimony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.