Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) (973 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Genbuhari3: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
Date Region/ State Location
1st of March North West Kaduna
2nd of March North Central Minna
3rd of March South West Ibadan
4th of March South South Benin
5th of March South East Owerri
7th of March North East TBD
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Beaf: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
So they have realised they actually need to get out there and campaign? lol
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Odunnu: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Remember to update us as it is.
Where they were rejected, where they were accepted.
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
when are they coming to Port Harcourt?
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Jarus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
1st of March      North West         Kaduna

I see the whole of Kaduna standing still for Buhari on this day, if what my friends in Kaduna are telling me are anything to go by.
I learnt teh atmosphere is extremely charged for Buhari.

In fact, one of my corper-friends, who did registration in Sambo's ward said even in the VP's ward, Buhari was going to win.
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by naso2(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2011
Jarus:

I see the whole of Kaduna standing still for Buhari on this day, if what my friends in Kaduna are telling me are anything to go by.
I learnt teh atmosphere is extremely charged for Buhari.

In fact, [size=15pt]one of my corper-friends,[/size] who did registration in Sambo's ward said even in the VP's ward, Buhari was going to win.

Your corper friends that did registration ? Now they are already telling the results? Make una dey mind these kind yeye utterances sometimes na?
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Jarus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
No. Just sample of opinions and atmosphere, oga.
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Odunnu: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Jarus: Remind me to tell you what my brass corper-friends who 'did' registration in Bakare's ward say about him.
Mchewwwww!
On a lighter note, did you get the mail? #justasking
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Date                   Region/             State Location
1st of March      North West         Kaduna
2nd of March     North Central     Minna
3rd of March     South West        Ibadan
4th of March     South South       Benin
5th of March     South East         Owerri
7th of March     North East         TBD

Why is Nigeria electioneering campaign always restricted to on big city hired crowd rally? How many voters will he reach spending two hours at OWERRI township stadium, when his opponents control all the state/federal electronics media in the state?
Hardly anyone will know that he came, except for the hired cheering bunch that gathered at the stadium.

I still remember seeing Awo with few of his party men in a very tiny Orlu town in 1979. Though no one was interested, but most people were impressed with his localized campaign strategy and against all odd his UPN won a seat in the Imo state house of Assembly in that election.
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by freegaza(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Jarus:Not only Kaduna including the north east.In Ur article "candidate Buhari n Taofeek"(dailytrust ystday),u made mention that Buhari's posters are not present in Lagos,come to Maiduguri n Damaturu n check whether you wil see any of GEJ posters.Infact the ANPP led govt in Borno state and Yobe are wishin for GEJ to come n raise Muhammad Goni's(The Pdp candidate Borno state n the likely winner of the election)hand n that of Albishir(pdp yobe)so that they wil use it against them.BUHARI'S SUPPORT IN THE NE IS UP TO 85-90%
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by aljharem2: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
freegaza:

@Jarus:Not only Kaduna including the north east.In your article "candidate Buhari n Taofeek"(dailytrust ystday),u made mention that Buhari's posters are not present in Lagos,come to Maiduguri n Damaturu n check whether you wil see any of GEJ posters.Infact the ANPP led govt in Borno state and Yobe are wishin for GEJ to come n raise Muhammad Goni's(The Pdp candidate Borno state n the likely winner of the election)hand n that of Albishir(pdp yobe)so that they wil use it against them.BUHARI'S SUPPORT IN THE NE IS UP TO 85-90%

gbammm

that is the honest truth

buhari for 2011!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Time Table Buhari Bakare Campaign Trail (phase 1) by nastydamus(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2011
freegaza:

@Jarus:Not only Kaduna including the north east.In your article "candidate Buhari n Taofeek"(dailytrust ystday),u made mention that Buhari's posters are not present in Lagos,come to Maiduguri n Damaturu n check whether you wil see any of GEJ posters.Infact the ANPP led govt in Borno state and Yobe are wishin for GEJ to come n raise Muhammad Goni's(The Pdp candidate Borno state n the likely winner of the election)hand n that of Albishir(pdp yobe)so that they wil use it against them.BUHARI'S SUPPORT IN THE NE IS UP TO 85-90%

The truth is that if PDP decides to be relaxed campaign-wise in any state, the CPC should seize the opportunity to capture that state, and wherever the PDP campaigns openly and vigorously, CPC has to double efforts because, truth be told, CPC cannot match PDP in machinery and so should be able to compensate for that with good intent and wide-scale outreach!

(1) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim Must Not Rule Imo State Again / News - Inec Cancelled April 9 Elections In Some Sections Of The Country / If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.