Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? (992 Views)

My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by bbcmike: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
AFTER 2YRS RELATIONSHIP UR LUV NOW SAY" AM NO MORE INTERESTED WHAT WILL U DO?
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by kokoye(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
is this a trick question
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
Op
u expectin sm1 say commit murder?
Its nt d end of d world
well as 4 me
i ll count it as one of d sacrifices one maes 4 love
tho myt b empty bt nt 4eva
a much more beta one ll com
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Coolabbie: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
One ting im sure of not doing is grovelling & pleading wit him 2 take me back. I will make sure i move on wit my dignity intact & my head held high.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by viruz007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
i'll beg u 4 d nxt 2 weeks, after that if u are serz about ending d relationship itz on to d nxt 1 4 me, cool
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by 190: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
As long as you have eaten her Kpekus

You should be fine undecided
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Zahnda(f): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Get gone. What other option is there?
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by pwiz(m): 1:47am On Feb 26, 2011
^^ lol,hmm thatz wnt be easy at all!!!
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by pwiz(m): 1:47am On Feb 26, 2011
^^ lol,hmm thatz wnt be easy at all!!!
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 26, 2011
From the bishop TD Jakes:

There are people who can walk away from you.
And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you,  loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone and move on.

When people can walk away from you,  let them walk.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

People leave you because they are not joined to you.  And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they are not attached to you. And if they are not attached to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they weren't born with you. And if they weren't born with you, you can't make them stay.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over.
And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead.
You've got to know when it's over. 

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.
It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me.
And if it takes too much sweat,  I don't need it.
Stop begging people to stay.

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to  --- Let it Go.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by obowunmi(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2011
As long as u banged the toto until the max --- let her go.

Otherwise, grab a gun and do ur worst.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by bashr4: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2011
hmm i will give her a break and put all the time and money i hav been spending on her in my career , we men can take it but can the women move on if it happens to them
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by deniyor: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2011
TheCongo:

From the bishop TD Jakes:

There are people who can walk away from you.
And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone and move on.

When people can walk away from you, let them walk.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they are not attached to you. And if they are not attached to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they weren't born with you. And if they weren't born with you, you can't make them stay.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over.
And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead.
You've got to know when it's over.

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.
It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me.
And if it takes too much sweat, I don't need it.
Stop begging people to stay.

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to , Let it Go.

GBAM
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by deniyor: 4:18am On Feb 26, 2011
You just have to move on. If she was in love with you at first, then you both haven't done enough to keep the love alive. The fact that you are still in love probably shows you have been a bit selfish towards her feelings.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by 25omega(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2011
i would probably be tired of her dumb azz by then anyway so she will be doing me a favor by pulling the trigger
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by sexylogan(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2011
I'l tell her to shut my door on her way out. Good riddance. smiley
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2011
I'll tell him he was just a second faster than i was cool
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by MMM2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
nothing.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Phate07(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2011
bbcmike:

AFTER 2YRS RELATIONSHIP your LUV NOW SAY" AM NO MORE INTERESTED WHAT WILL U DO?

Erm its simple, i'll just find another love. undecided
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
Simple i move on with life, its not the end of me grin
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by rexfada(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2011
I'll be happy it's happening cos I'll be free from the problems associated boyfriend and girlfriend relationships and wait till am ready 4 marriage.
Re: After 2yrs Relationship, Ur Luv Now Said Am No More Interested What Will U Do? by rexfada(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
thecongo, u av said alot. U just got my faith stronger

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice, Is There Any Probem Marrying A Lawyer? / Five Reasons You Are Still A Single Lady. / K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.