Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,905 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? (3671 Views)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? by Openbusiness: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
cdm4live:

Over time or next invite.
And if she request for food or TP, should I give or ignore.
Thank you.
Over time, how long "over time" lasts depends on how quick you can relate, engage and build the tension. It might take 1 revisit, it might take more. But the key is communication. Use the communication link to build and maintain a strong emotional link, use the physical contact to build the tension. Give her food na, she's your guest, haba. But spice things up, you can provide the materials and let her do the cooking. Don't force her oh, use your masculine cunningness to make her even be the one to commit to the idea of doing it. TP is entirely a personal decision, there is no right or wrong answer. You know her situation, you know her personality. If she deserves it, give her. If she doesn't, keep your money. Tease her with it, that you don't give good girls tf ohhh, you only give naughty girls tf and girls that know how to cook the food you like and wash plates.....you know that kind of thing. Stimulate her mind with your level of mental stamina and brilliance. The tension will build fast fast. When it reach full bar, she will be oozing pheromones and give you 100% green light That's when you strike and score. Make sure you score hat trick, so she will keep coming back. grin
Re: What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? by cdm4live: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Over time, how long "over time" lasts depends on how quick you can relate, engage and build the tension. It might take 1 revisit, it might take more.But the key is communication. Use the communication link to build and maintain a strong emotional link
The communication aspect has been my major challenge in life. Nothing I say falls in place. This has made many women loose interest in me.
I can't just fathom how to go about this.
Re: What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? by Openbusiness: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2020
cdm4live:

The communication aspect has been my major challenge in life. Nothing I say falls in place. This has made many women loose interest in me.
I can't just fathom how to go about this.
How do you view females? What's your thought perspective or mindset about women like? Because your basic viewpoint will determine how you communicate with them. This is your starting point.
Re: What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? by cdm4live: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
How do you view females? What's your thought perspective or mindset about women like? Because your basic viewpoint will determine how you communicate with them. This is your starting point.

I always like them to show interest before I approach. So I don't see a girl in the street and walk to her. Or maybe I didn't answer your question rightly. But when I see a girl, my mind has always been trying to end her in my bed.
Re: What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already? by Openbusiness: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
cdm4live:

I always like them to show interest before I approach. So I don't see a girl in the street and walk to her. Or maybe I didn't answer your question rightly. But when I see a girl, my mind has always been trying to end her in my bed.
What I mean is, like how your viewpoint of a female is. Do you view girls as angels, untouchables, demigods, emperors, queens etc, I mean like something higher than you? If you do, you will have issues communicating properly because you will feel fear, intimidation, panick, uncoordination etc, you will feel the need to impress and worst of all, you won't be yourself. You will be playing another character different from your default. And this won't help you, you will fumble in the process. So to communicate well, you have to see women the same way you see your fellow men: she's just another human being. So you can feel free, be yourself and talk to her like you would talk to any of your guys. No matter how perfect, rich, handsome etc you are, you can't date every girl and not every girl will like you. So just be yourself and the girl that likes you will like you, and the girl that finds you interesting will flow with you and the one that doesn't won't, no big deal. So just have that in your mind and be free. There's a saying that there is someone for everybody. Just be yourself and keep improving yourself. It is personal improvement and development that is the key to sustaining attraction at certain stages. Fine boy, or sweet mouth won't work all the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleep 5 Girls Within A Week,redpiler Is Life / Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity / White Girls Too Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.