Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (5908 Views)

The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by pmann(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2008
@kate_angel.

Babe I must commend you for your wonderful post. It is clear that you want the best for your fellow babes. But the question is how many babes can really hold on to these corrections. MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE LIKE ANIMALS IN ANIMAL FARM. when you teach them 'A' they will know it very well. but the moment you teach them 'B' they will forget everything about 'A' and become use to 'B' . Women easily forget positive things but hardly forget negative things. Kate_angel thank you so much for your post. Always continue to advise your fellow babes, so that we can have a glorious MOTHERHOOD in the nearest future.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2008
If you find this post very useful, I suggest you visit the website where she got it from: www.catchhimandkeephim.com for more useful tips from Christian Carter.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by onyinye2(f): 2:54am On Jun 09, 2008
that is why i dont have sex with no one. it just confuses the relationship and complicates things.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by pmann(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

that is why i don't have sex with no one. it just confuses the relationship and complicates things.

Are you sure that you have not had sex with any guy? Then you must be an angel. You know what, i totally don't believe you. You might be saying the truth but it is so hard to believe. I can only believe you if you are just two years old.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by SweetT1: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2008
@Poster

The number one mistake women makes is when they say " Oh, he will change when we get married". cheesy
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by beauteous(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ poster.
--u re realli correct---
ur post went a long way.
at least i learnt smtin.

thanks!
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by rubi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2008
nice post
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2008
A lot of do's and dont's, yikkesss
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Gamine(f): 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2008

Deadly mistake kini?

Who dey die?
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by HCH3COO: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ Original Poster
Plagiarizing is a bitch.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by kinsbrooks: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
I love what u just posted!. Ladies take note. these are little things that REALLY matters. Men r not just built for sex, u need to excite him intellectually and smart wise. not just that body of urs. there is a lot more to a guy. good luck in ur relationship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos / Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.