Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (5902 Views)

The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by kateangel(f): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2007
Mistake #1: Leading A Man To Think You Are "Needy" And "Insecure"

Did you know that there are 6 ways you can set off a man's "Insecurity Alert" and make him think twice about pursuing a relationship with you?

Sadly, even confident women often "accidentally" give off one of these signs, and just one can kill the chance of a man asking you on a second date.

As you read through these signals men pick up on as "needy" and unattractive, ask yourself if YOU have ever been guilty of committing one of these deadly mistakes:

Talking or saying nasty things about your past boyfriends. Saying bad things about men you have been involved with actually reflects the negatively back on YOU. It makes a man worry you are carrying around "baggage" that HE will have to deal with should he become involved with you.

Speaking negatively about other women. When women call other women names like "slut", "bitch", and "crazy", it is anything but impressive to a man you are attracted you. Women will often do this when they see a good looking, desirable woman, especially if they feel their man might be attracted to her. This just makes a man think you are trying to cover up your own insecurities, and looking for validation and attention. Not good.
Too much physical contact, especially in public.
If you are constantly hanging on a man or touching him too much he'll start to see it as clingy behavior, but you'll never hear about this from him. It's far better to save your touches for short and infrequent moments that will surprise and enchant him.
The next 3 are far deadlier, but less obvious, and it's important that you learn what they are and how to avoid giving them off.

But before I show you how to do that, let's talk about mistake #2:

» Mistake #2: Appealing To His "Sexual" Side Instead Of His Emotional Side

Many women make the mistake of thinking that men are primarily driven by sex alone, and think if they can attract a man SEXUALLY they will be able to attract him EMOTIONALLY as well.

Women too often give up sex to a man in the hopes that it will translate into a relationship and get them what they want. In reality, a man has the capacity to view a sexual connection and an emotional connection as two entirely different things, and it requires a special set of skills to mold these two things together in a man's mind, and keep them connected.

Men are out for far more than just sex, and a woman who knows how to fulfill a man EMOTIONALLY and SEXUALLY will be the woman who captures a man's heart, and gets that same fulfillment for HERSELF. In a moment, I'll show you how you can learn to do just that,

» Mistake #3: Not Knowing How To Size Up A Man's "Relationship Potential"

A lot of women will decide whether or not they should put energy into building a relationship with a man based on ATTRACTION.

Yes, attraction is important. But it can also be DANGEROUS.

When we feel a strong sense of attraction for someone, it can cause us to override our logic and ignore our instincts, leading us to overlook potential partner's deadly faults that could spell trouble down the road.

If you've ever found yourself stuck in a relationship that is dragging you down, this is probably why.

It's important to be able to size a guy up and spot any "warning signs" of a future bad relationship FAST, so you don't waste any of your time or emotional energy on someone who isn't right for you, or who will leave you heartbroken. Fortunately this is a fairly easy thing to do, and I'd like to show you how,
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by hannydarl(f): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ poster

verry correct my dear I believe women should learn how to comport themselves in front of men who date them it doesnt mean she should pretend to be rich but if she is not financialy strong she can let him know without begging for alms it is wise to make him know that though you dont have much you wont stoop low to date guys just for the sake of money.
I had a friend who just returned form abroad and took a girl he fancied for a date she told him how broke and poor she was. That night she called him and asked if he could send her 1500 recharge card and also told him her phone was stolen and that her father was sick and she needed money for the hospital bill my pal was a good guy he gave her some money and ran for his life he never picked her calls that was how she lost a good man because of greed he was a good man not just because he was rich but because he was a man who respects women.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by iice(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
Pretending only gets one so far, unless you lose yourself in pretending and live a life in a mind/soul that isnt 100% you. Better yet, one slips up and the partner finds out and all hell breaks loose, or things start to drift apart.

But i do advocate sticking true to yourself and knowing your flaws. So that even when it's pointed out to you, you don't turn into a hissing snake but rather acknowledge that you are well aware and are either willing to change/improve or not.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Maleeq(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
Nice!
Wish my ex read this before we met grin
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by hannydarl(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ maleeq

No worry the next one go read am and I wish you good luck in love wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by bimbethy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
u made my day. grin thanks. let b prayerful because only God can choose a partner 4 u smiley
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Maleeq(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2007
@hannydarl

Thanx Darl.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by sammy6(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2007
Nice post.Ladies take note.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by ghengis(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2007
ok, these are wonderful ppoints but geez, are there really women who don't fall into any of these? Naaah!!! i dont think so, just make sure u aint into all.

Speaking negatively about other women. When women call other women names like "slut", "bitch", and "crazy", it is anything but impressive to a man you are attracted you. Women will often do this when they see a good looking, desirable woman, especially if they feel their man might be attracted to her. This just makes a man think you are trying to cover up your own insecurities, and looking for validation and attention. Not good.
Ladies, u listening? We know its gonna be hard but y'all can do it! wink
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Esss(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2007
DAMN >>>>>> That is some really deep shit,

You should open a school for girls,

Do you have sometin for the bois?? Wat mistakes we make with our girls, like giving them too much money and stuff. grin , Teach us
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by tochii(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
ohhhhhhhhhhh i really love dis. wish u will open our (guys) eyes to some deadly mistakes we make dat make us keep loosing our gals. keep keeping on gal
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14am On Jun 24, 2007
@topic
nice one. wink
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by cuju: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
@kate Angel
Thumbs up!!
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by tasiana(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
True talk wink
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
kate_angel:

» Mistake #2: Appealing To His "Sexual" Side Instead Of His Emotional Side

Many women make the mistake of thinking that men are primarily driven by sex alone, and think if they can attract a man SEXUALLY they will be able to attract him EMOTIONALLY as well.

Women too often give up sex to a man in the hopes that it will translate into a relationship and get them what they want. In reality, a man has the capacity to view a sexual connection and an emotional connection as two entirely different things, and it requires a special set of skills to mold these two things together in a man's mind, and keep them connected.

Men are out for far more than just sex, and a woman who knows how to fulfill a man EMOTIONALLY and SEXUALLY will be the woman who captures a man's heart, and gets that same fulfillment for HERSELF. In a moment, I'll show you how you can learn to do just that,

Spot on!!!! I could not have said it any better. It is 100% possible to have sex with a woman and the very next minute completely forget what she looked like.

A man who truly loves you will definitely be sexually attracted to you BUT will not base his relationship with you on sex. when you know you've got a guy? when he is comfortable confiding in you as regards personal issues! That is usually a sign that he trusts you enough. If your guy always keeps the conversation around the peripheral and unimportant, that is a sign that you are simply a substitute to masturbation!
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
If your guy always keeps the conversation around the peripheral and unimportant,
What if a woman does this? sad
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
Seun:

What if a woman does this? sad

then she doesnt regard you as someone she can let into her life, let her go.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Ikomi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2007

verry correct my dear I believe women should learn how to comport themselves in front of men who date them it doesnt mean she should  pretend to be rich but if she is not financialy strong she can let him know without begging for alms it is wise to make him know that though you don't have much you wont stoop low to date guys just for the sake of money.
I had a friend who just returned form abroad and took a girl he fancied  for a date she told him how broke and poor she was. That night she called him and asked if he could send her 1500 recharge card and also told him her phone was stolen and that her father was sick and she needed money for the hospital bill my pal                                                                                                                                                          was a good guy he gave her some money and ran for his life he never picked her calls that was how she lost a good man because of greed he was a good man not just because he was rich but because he was a man who respects women.

Show me a man who would not run for that kind of a woman and i'd show u a man who has made up his mind to  walk into hell fire.  smiley

iice:

Pretending only gets one so far, unless you lose yourself in pretending and live a life in a mind/soul that isnt 100% you. Better yet, one slips up and the partner finds out and all hell breaks loose, or things start to drift apart.

But i do advocate sticking true to yourself and knowing your flaws. So that even when it's pointed out to you, you don't turn into a hissing snake but rather acknowledge that you are well aware and are either willing to change/improve or not.

True. Sometimes our lifes are better left to chance, the pain the joy the happiness is all  lesson.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by MILITIA(f): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Topic

Very good write-up! Please with all these given qualities, why do some men still patronize prostitutes? grin They have all the said qualities at home but will still "waka" outside!
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by yelum(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2007
@topic
did you write this up yourself or you copied notes from christian carter?

http://www.catchhimkeephim.com/e/10072/FindingLoveOnline/?cid=ZZVQ3Z&lid=1&ll=1
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by bluesky4(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2007
It doesnt matter if she wrote it herself. The point is that, it is very enlightening topic.
I especialy agree with #2,
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2007
yelum:

@topic
did you write this up yourself or you copied notes from christian carter?

http://www.catchhimkeephim.com/e/10072/FindingLoveOnline/?=ZZVQ3Z&lid=1&ll=1

wetin come concern you with that one, no man is an islnad of knowledge, lets have a look at the one you can use your brain to copy.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2008
MILITIA:

@Topic,Very good write-up

Yea, very good indeed. . . kudos to Christian Carter!
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by sweetk(f): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2008
Very Good
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by baby4u2(f): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2008
I like #3 and i'm taking corrective measures today.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2008
shocked :oBsc. Romance studies, Msc relationship management, Phd. Female Psycology grin grin

For once I respect a woman on the matters of love ,romance and sex. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by frank316(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2008
the bad news is that after reading all this and say its ok most women will not learn from it. here is the fact on what you should do to have a healthy relationship, yet no body will learn
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Godalone(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2008
frank 3.16:

the bad news is that after reading all this and say its ok most women will not learn from it. here is the fact on what you should do to have a healthy relationship, yet no body will learn
Abi o.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by buzyDiva(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2008
frank 3.16:

who would have tot that frank has got this much sense of reasoning.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by Godalone(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2008
buzyDiva:

Honestly you pick my mind.
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by shylladear(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2008
@Poster thats realy a very good one uve got there
i wish all girls can learn from this.
kudos to u(@POSTER) girl cheesy
Re: The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: by frank316(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2008
buzyDiva:

sweetheart, u seem to be underating me, i can do alot more than u can imagine even on bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

(LADIES)7 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is About To Leave You⁠⁠ / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.