Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? (1561 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Do Nigerian men prefer girls and women they can take advantage of?

I have seen how excited Nigerian men are whenever they have taken advantage of any girl or woman.
They celebrate whenever they intimidate any Nigerian babe as if they have just won a million naira lottery. They grin, smile and laugh, smacking their lips at the bars and clubs.

They use derogatory terms in describing the babes.
“You don chop am?”
I wonder whether they were referring to some food, but it was about a latest date.

They describe them like commodities for bargains.
But should I blame them when the Nigerian babes have offered themselves as commercial products to them?
They disrespect and maltreat these ladies in various ways while pretending to appreciate or love them, but only to smirk and joke about how they took advantage of them at their joints.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Goldieluks: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
such men are users and they can never find happiness,all they do is go about using vulnerable women.
such men are the most miserable and pathetic losers,you find amongst the few good men.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Dsense(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2011
OP.
Let them enjoy their lives jor . . . . I bet you do the same undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
Everyman is not like you tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by MMM2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
yes, but not all men are like dat.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by kaymoney2(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ Orumiyan are you now claiming innocent of all these your allegations now  angry
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Donvilo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

such men are users and they can never find happiness,all they do is go about using vulnerable women.
such men are the most miserable and pathetic losers,you find amongst the few good men.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Dsense(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
kay-money:

@ Orumiyan are you now claiming innocent of all these your allegations now angry
I wonder oooo . . . I guess he just sucked punny and his girlfriend still around undecided

Rokiat,
grin wink
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Donvilo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Exactly there! U really spoke my mind. 100%!
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by kaymoney2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
D-sense:

I wonder oooo . . . I guess he just sucked punny and his girlfriend still around undecided

Rokiat,
grin wink

Orunmiyan na useless boy
the boy na one kain kick and start boi
the babe don put key for him mouth and she don start am, no wonder she dey vomit poo here
tongue tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Dsense(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
Abi nau . . . . undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Tosinville(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2011
Those nigerian ladies also want some from the men "MONEY" abi no be nigerian girls we dey talk about ni?

Majority of nigerian ladies of this days are useless jare.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Phate07(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2011

Hillarious but true.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

eeyah!!!

you seem to attract your type, i must say.

take heart.

misery loves company no doubt.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by 190: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Rotflmfao!!

@
abi no be nigerian girls we dey talk about ni?
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Blazay(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
They describe them like commodities for bargains.
But should I blame them when the Nigerian babes have offered themselves as commercial products to them?[/b]They disrespect and maltreat these ladies in various ways while pretending to appreciate or love them, but only to smirk and joke about how they took advantage of them at their joints.

*Gbam!* With 5 starzzzzzzzz!!! kiss The Nigerian women as counterparts are no brighter by any measure. It takes two right? cheesy

Simple question, simple answer.

YES!

The moment you show you are a tad smart. . . they bail out of the relationship. Always looking for those they can dupe financially and emotionally. The main reason MOST Nigerian men love to chase small-small girls who are used to saying [b]yessir-yessir
. cheesy

Mu he he he he he

Even my father tried to 'play' my mom being some 10 years apart. . . until he got a dose of his own medicine. grin
Mama Militia just comot for gear sharp-sharp go nukular on im arzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! grin I learned quickly. kiss

I always get a serious rush in anticipation of the lowest depths they can sink into.

You are in for the greatest entertainment of your life.

Just play the fool and watch 'em. cheesy

They funniest part? MOST are denser than mules. I have rarely come across a 'bright' Nigerian man. Very few.

Amazing.

A typical Nigerian man is an emotional/sexual predator. Primitive at best. You just learn to amuse yourself with it all as you manage 'em. kiss

Glad Nigerian women are 'wizin' up! cool Not all women are willing to put up with such abuse out of sheer desperation.

Amen! cool
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by BABE3: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
@OP, I guess the illiterate ones do, and the Literate (A.K.A the ones that know watsup, the normal ones) men don't. smiley

P:S Oh yh, the fact that you can read and right and you went to "School" doesn't cross you out as an illiterate. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by iice(f): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2011
Cause and effect
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2011
interesting topic. . .and responses cool
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2011
cool cool
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by 190: 1:42am On Apr 18, 2011
SMH undecided undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by Phate07(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by 190: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Men Prefer Girls And Women They Can Take Advantage Of? by LordReed(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2011
Blazay:

I have rarely come across a 'bright' Nigerian man. Very few.

Amazing.

A typical Nigerian man is an emotional/sexual predator. Primitive at best. You just learn to amuse yourself with it all as you manage 'em. kiss

Some people like to sprout nonsense and package it as wisdom. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Relationship Here: What Does Cheating Really Means! / I M Confused / Atonement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.