Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Troubled, Confused & Hating It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troubled, Confused & Hating It. (988 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by DeBlunt: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
ok, mine goes lik this, there's this chic i dated back in sch during ma 2nd year. Her name was Jessy. She was 2yrs older than masef n i really loved her. Twas tough getting her 2 date me cos of d age stuff but soon she fell in love with me cos i was more matured than other guys ma age from the way i do ma things, dress n stuff also i am a vry pretty boi lol (so she confessed).
But d problem was we knew dis rship wasnt headin anywer(marraige) cos der was big pressure 4rm her family 2get married. I wasnt ready but i promised her i wud stik wit her til she gets married.
Few wks b4 ma graduation she told me dat she had 3 suitors 4 marriage n dat i shd help her choose 1,twas a tough decision buh i finally chose 1 guy 4her.knowin fully well dat d dude in question luvs her so much, he's a nice guy n a broda 2her best frnd n most importantly he hates me SO MUCH as this wud mak her 4get abt me quickly, she agreed.
i graduated (2009) left 4 Abuja 2b with ma family & also 4my NYSC. We stil kept contact n she told me dat d guy had don d introduction n was now prepin 4d marriage stuff. At a point she kept remindin me of our past n that she stil luvs me n wished i was d1 she was gettin married to & d whole tin scares her alot. I felt the same way buh i wanted d best 4her so i always adviced her 2 channel all dat love 2wads her to-be-husband she complied, Till dat faithful day.
Twas a sunday morning,i was in ma flat which i shared wit a cousin jst few blocks 4rm my family house. I heard a knock on ma door n went 2 kno who it was and BAM!, der she was(Jessy) with a fainted smile on her lips n tears in her eyes, almost cryn she said 2me ''baby i tried buh i cnt go on wit it'', i stood der transfixed as if ive jst seen a ghost. She also said she got ma address 4rm a close frnd of mine cos i neva gav it 2her. A part of me didn't want 2 let her in but at last i had to, i hav bin pleading with her evryday 2go back 2her husband but to no avail. I left ma room 4her n i'm presently sleepin on d couch 4 2wks now. I dont kno wat 2do & im so scared cos her family might be searchin 4her. Im stil not ready 4 marriage as i am starting my Masters in september, pls i need ur advice wat shd i do , throw her out or notify her family, sh*t im so confused n mad ryt now. Thanks
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by MMM2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
marry her
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by DeBlunt: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
^^^, no sir i cant, mayb in 5 or 6yrs, grin
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Beync(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
dats why when a lady say no take it like dat. now with ur fineboy stufs and ur dressing bla bla bla ur knock her down, now where are you running to
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Dyt(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2011
Sighs
serious mata tho
u need nt avoid er
jst st er down
talk 2 er
if d love s rili strong lyk u claim
i m sure she ll succumb
one of d sacrifices we mk 4 lov
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Phate07(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
De~Blunt:

ok, mine goes lik this, there's this chic i dated back in sch during ma 2nd year. Her name was Jessy. She was 2yrs older than masef n i really loved her. Twas tough getting her 2 date me cos of d age stuff but soon she fell in love with me cos i was more matured than other guys ma age from the way i do ma things, dress n stuff also i am a vry pretty boi lol (so she confessed).
But d problem was we knew dis rship wasnt headin anywer(marraige) cos der was big pressure 4rm her family 2get married. I wasnt ready but i promised her i wud stik wit her til she gets married.
Few wks b4 ma graduation she told me dat she had 3 suitors 4 marriage n dat i shd help her choose 1,twas a tough decision buh i finally chose 1 guy 4her.knowin fully well dat d dude in question luvs her so much, he's a nice guy n a broda 2her best frnd n most importantly he hates me SO MUCH as this wud mak her 4get abt me quickly, she agreed.
i graduated (2009) left 4 Abuja 2b with ma family & also 4my NYSC. We stil kept contact n she told me dat d guy had don d introduction n was now prepin 4d marriage stuff. At a point she kept remindin me of our past n that she stil luvs me n wished i was d1 she was gettin married to & d whole tin scares her alot. I felt the same way buh i wanted d best 4her so i always adviced her 2 channel all dat love 2wads her to-be-husband she complied, Till dat faithful day.
Twas a sunday morning,i was in ma flat which i shared wit a cousin jst few blocks 4rm my family house. I heard a knock on ma door n went 2 kno who it was and BAM!, der she was(Jessy) with a fainted smile on her lips n tears in her eyes, almost cryn she said 2me ''baby i tried buh i cnt go on wit it'', i stood der transfixed as if ive jst seen a ghost. She also said she got ma address 4rm a close frnd of mine cos i neva gav it 2her. A part of me didn't want 2 let her in but at last i had to, i hav bin pleading with her evryday 2go back 2her husband but to no avail. I left ma room 4her n i'm presently sleepin on d couch 4 2wks now. I dont kno wat 2do & im so scared cos her family might be searchin 4her. Im stil not ready 4 marriage as i am starting my Masters in september, pls i need your advice wat shd i do , throw her out or notify her family, excreta im so confused n mad ryt now. Thanks

Hmm, this biography is just too much. undecided
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by DeBlunt: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
@beync, lol, i didn't plan for this, i thought we had an agreement.was jst a teen den.

@Dyt, tnx gurl, will do as said.

Phate, sorry about that just had to break it down like this. smiley
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Dyt(f): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
n limit d way u screw er brains out 2
mk er c.u.m less
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by DeBlunt: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
^^^ shocked lipsrsealed shocked, LMAO!!!, i did'nt remember writin dat i screw her brainz out, i swear i havnt touched her since she came cos i now see her as somebody's wife n i dnt do dat type, lol
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Dyt(f): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
well me i m jst sayin
mab she wants u do it
ask er na
n she cld want it as a sent forth
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by MrCork17: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dyt. Sweeery but why did you remove your picture? I loooooove fat womens angry
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by DeBlunt: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2011
lol, dunno buh it feels wrong, she's kinda married n i'm vry principled, wink
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Dyt(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
cork
i removed it cos i want u stop wa.n.kin
well
de-blunt jst give it a trial
it myt work
bt no 2 do dat thing o so she wont com back
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Nakele(f): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2011
Hmmm, Trouble in paradise,,,,,,,, But on a serious note, marry the gal or otherwise tell her seriously that u don't want her,,,,,,,,,,sometimes we women fall in love with wrong pple
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Pweety4me(f): 1:52am On Feb 27, 2011
@OP Is this girl even ready 4 marriage?sounds like one of them fairtytale bollywood/nollywood stories undecided

How old is she? that girl is not ready for marriage from what i am seeing she is just being subjected by her parents demands/wishes.

Seriously, talk to her & don't take her for a ride, you know what you want so just be straight with her, i think u have been to close with her with all the decision making & all dat, u should have just left her let her live her life.

Goodluck
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2011
Beync:

dats why when a lady say no take it like dat. now with your fineboy stufs and your dressing bla bla bla your knock her down, now where are you running to
babe u just changed my mindset abt girls wit dis coment of urs. Any chick wey tell me NO frm nw on i go just let her be cos i dnt want to be in dis kind of sh*t, damn!
Re: Troubled, Confused & Hating It. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2011
Beync:

dats why when a lady say no take it like dat. now with your fineboy stufs and your dressing bla bla bla your knock her down, now where are you running to
babe u just changed my mindset abt girls wit dis coment of urs. Any chick wey tell me NO frm nw on i go just let her be cos i dnt want to be in dis kind of sh*t, damn!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Divorce! / Black Women Are Less Attractive Than Others? True Or False / Can U Live Ur Boy/girl Friend In D Same Room. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.