Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Facebook Divorce! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Divorce! (992 Views)

Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce. / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2011
A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend. Both have FB accounts. One day while bored at work he playfully creates a FB account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him. They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. they chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him, now he reveals his true identity & wants a divorce,  What do u think about dis case?
Re: Facebook Divorce! by 190: 9:07pm On May 13, 2011
Amefi you dont have to do that,

I know ure the guy in question! that was silly of you
Re: Facebook Divorce! by kokoye(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2011
He looked for trouble where there was none and found it.

good for him!!
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2011
190:

Amefi you dont have to do that,

I know ure the guy in question! that was silly of you

No, it is nt me. Just answer the question, wot wud u do? Cheers.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by MMM2(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2011
op
so what is d name of dis movie?
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Drsexy(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2011
M M M:

op
M M M:

op
UNBELIEVABLE part 1 & 2
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2011
M M M:

op

Man Makes Money = M M M
Re: Facebook Divorce! by obowunmi(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2011
M M M:

op

ahahahahhaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facebook Divorce! by 190: 9:22pm On May 13, 2011
Dr sexy:

UNBELIEVABLE part 1 & 2

ROTFLMFAOOOO

I know wat amefi can do online, esp on facebook dats why im suspicious of him
Re: Facebook Divorce! by kokoye(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2011
"I knew it was you all along"

If I was the wife, that's what I'd say . . and then flip it on him for cheating  grin
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAOOOO

I know wat amefi can do online, esp on facebook dats why im suspicious of him

I'm neither in Abuja nor Lagos. Count me out dude and answer the question.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2011
kokoye:

"I knew it was you all along"

If I was the wife, that's what I'd say . . and then flip it on him for cheating grin

No so smart. It was very obvious that she did nt know her hubby was the one.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by kokoye(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2011
^^^

Prove it. grin

Are you sure you are not the guy in question
Re: Facebook Divorce! by MMM2(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2011
Dr sexy:

UNBELIEVABLE part 1 & 2
thanks
is d movie on youtube?
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Prove it. grin

Are you sure you are not the guy in question

The people involved live in Nigeria (Abuja n Lagos). I live outside of Nigerian soil.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2011
No need for a divorce, they have both learnt their lessons.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by MMM2(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2011
amefi:

Man Makes Money = M M M
u dont even know d name of d movie it is unbelievable,
ask dr sexy.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2011
reply and stop asking questions, as for me, i do not see the reason for the divorce as all women are same, even if she marries another one and does the same thing, she will still fall
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2011
I'm yet to see a reasonable comment on this thread. This case is even better. If you're on 2go chat, then you'll understand the kind of people we hope to be Nigerian future leaders. Sharing of nude pix, naughty chats, lesbianism, etc are the other of the day, even the married ones are there posing to be sugar mummy, exposing their dirty glory for all to see.
OP, if I have my way when am married, I will definitely do the same to test the kind of person I call my wife. If your surprise, d fact is I TRUST NO ONE!
Re: Facebook Divorce! by segzicres(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2011
D guy should know d kinda babe he married b4! He should stop complaining jor!!
Re: Facebook Divorce! by amefi(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2011
Acidosis:

I'm yet to see a reasonable comment on this thread. This case is even better. If you're on 2go chat, then you'll understand the kind of people we hope to be Nigerian future leaders. Sharing of unclothed pix, naughty chats, lesbianism, etc are the other of the day, even the married ones are there posing to be sugar mummy, exposing their dirty glory for all to see.
OP, if I have my way when am married, I will definitely do the same to test the kind of person I call my wife. If your surprise, d fact is I TRUST NO ONE!

The wise 1. I hail ur comments. It shows the high level of immorality amongs women and men alike online.
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2011
online chatting is the easiest way to mess any girl, and trust me when i say there's nothin like a loose girl cos all girls are hoes, and all hoes are loose, so all girls are loose.

Let him just remain married to the woman and use their online chattin to spice up their sex life as it has now become a turn on for humans now and he should make sure his wife doesn't go online when he's not turned on (heat period) else na half caste go be their next pikin lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook Divorce! by toyemz(f): 11:45pm On May 13, 2011
^^^^^

online chatting is the easiest way to mess any girl, and trust me when i say there's nothin like a loose girl cos all girls are hoes, and all hoes are loose, so all girls are loose

WHAT?
Re: Facebook Divorce! by HighChief4(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2011
segzi cres:

D guy should know d kinda babe he married b4! He should stop complaining jor!!

Some men know and ignore so many things and when events start unfolding they will start crying. Whatever you ignore in your relationship will always end up to be the cos of your broken marriage
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Nobody: 12:21am On May 14, 2011
@toyemz, i really must apologize if that statement really hurts, but its the hard truth, cos i have slept with lots of facebook girls and girls from other chattin site too, and the most painful thin is that most are engaged or have a serious bf.

the last one was the easiest, and she even told me she has a serious relationship goin on for eight years, but she will let me mess her cos she loves me. How can she love me when we met barely 4 days back, and i am fuckin her nw.

the worst part was that her fiance called, and she started all this pet names bullshit, 'my darlin angel, u wont believe i am in my room alone thinkin about u, holdin my pillow, n missin u' when in actual sense she just fu.cked a stranger. i was like what!!!! na wa o, and the least is endless, i really do feel sorry for some guys sha, I have learnt mine the hard way, REALLY SAD
Re: Facebook Divorce! by Nobody: 12:51am On May 14, 2011
if the hussy had been as interesting and caring all along as the guy he became (for the express purpose of deceiving his wife), this divorce wont be happening. . .
Re: Facebook Divorce! by toyemz(f): 12:57am On May 14, 2011
@tiniyata
still doesn't mean that all girls are loose!

i understand where you are coming from,but stereotyping shouldn't cut across all borders
and trust me those kind of girls do not constitute 30% of the female gender
while some girls throw caution to the wind and are extremely promiscuous
there are others are not
not every female on facebook is a hor
Re: Facebook Divorce! by horny4u(f): 1:23am On May 14, 2011
Hope he is happy now.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Suffered In The Hands Of Women! / Rich Ladies, Can You Date A Poor Promising Guy? / Your Boss & Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.