Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Beware Of Girls On Trouser - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls On Trouser (5413 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by johnnygan(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2007
Obviously, mr buyaka was sleep-typin this shit even your name tells it. My girlfriend is on trousers 24/7 and she loves me like hell. I think your topic should be,
"girls becareful of guys on mini-skirts"
lol that looks more like it and hell makes sense to me. You better wake up @ poster
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2007
Some people must post oh, even if they no know wetin to talk.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by crazyp(f): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2007
@ poster,

I dont see anything wrong with wearing trousers, it makes me comfortable and smart & i dont know why it shld be condemned,

For the one that said we are going to hell for wearing trousers, you are not God & judge yourself first, because "no body holy pass me", nonsense!!! cool
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by johnnygan(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2007
lol
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by iice(f): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2007
Am on trousers 300 days a year grin grin
On shorts 55 days a year and on skirt 10 days a year grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by MILITIA(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2007
2dye4:

the ungodly union of a bastard and a LovePeddler= ralphorb! idiot angry

2dye4:

Alot of women dey go hell fire o! shocked

Sighs!  That na why i hate to go church! grin 

@Topic
You are from "Warfi" area abi? Not surprised at all! But you prefer ankara wrapper without dross under? Huh! wink
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Hazeleyed(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2007
what sort of rubbish is this?who allowed @ poster into nairaland, abeg think of something better with ur brain,ie if u got one.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by crazyp(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2007
You are from "Warfi" area abi? Not surprised at all! But you prefer ankara wrapper without dross under? Huh!

No mind am, sinners in the house of God wey do pass devil himself, Hypocrites!!![b][/b]
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by viee(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

what sort of rubbish is this?who allowed @ poster into nairaland, abeg think of something better with your brain,ie if u got one.

ouch!!!!
lmao
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by luxoire(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2007
i want to understand how his description of this topic connects to WEARING TROUSERS, it doesnt matter whther its trousers or skirts, if a girl wants to be deceptive about her sexual life/conquests, she will do it, whether in bouboul, trousers, wrappers or skirts,

and jsut because a female chooses to wear trousers (which are comfortable) does not make her any less of a lady!, so i beg make u comot wit ur uncivilised, primitive way of thinking
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by MILITIA(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2007
Please save your fingers! The dude is a "warfarian"! embarassed
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Aproko(f): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2007
that dude is not a true wafarrian. he is plain drunk. so pardon his stupidity.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Ivvie: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
@crazyp

crazyp:

@ poster,

I don't see anything wrong with wearing trousers, it makes me comfortable and smart & i don't know why it shld be condemned,

For the one that said we are going to hell for wearing trousers, you are not God & judge yourself first, because "no body holy pass me", nonsense!!! cool

Ms., I am not one to judge neither am I God.  I did not make the standard, neither will it change for any generation.  I won't condemn anyone but search the bible yourself.  If other generations obeyed it, today's will be no exception.  No one is holy (as our righteousness is like filthy rags) and none is righteous.  One truth is that if you don't bow here on earth, you will bow at the throne of Christ on judgement day.  This will apply to everyone that has been created our of the dust and given the breath of life.  Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word of God wouldn't.  It's the same Word that will acquit or condemn.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2007
The topic should have been "Beware of girls in skirts".

Ladies that appear too holy are the ones to be scared of!
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by MILITIA(f): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
michelin89:

The topic should have been "Beware of girls in skirts".

Ladies that appear too holy are the ones to be scared of!

You sabi them well well! Under that ugly skirt, no pant oh! For easy SIM card insertion. Rub-bush!
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by uchetobi(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
Na wow 4u
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by crazyp(f): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2007
@crazyp

Quote from: crazyp on July 02, 2007, 09:48 AM
@ poster,

I don't see anything wrong with wearing trousers, it makes me comfortable and smart & i don't know why it shld be condemned,

For the one that said we are going to hell for wearing trousers, you are not God & judge yourself first, because "no body holy pass me", nonsense!!!

Ms., I am not one to judge neither am I God. I did not make the standard, neither will it change for any generation. I won't condemn anyone but search the bible yourself. If other generations obeyed it, today's will be no exception. No one is holy (as our righteousness is like filthy rags) and none is righteous. One truth is that if you don't bow here on earth, you will bow at the throne of Christ on judgement day. This will apply to everyone that has been created our of the dust and given the breath of life. Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word of God wouldn't. It's the same Word that will acquit or condemn.

@Ivvie,

pls do me a favour, visit the religion forum plsssss, ur preaching will make more sense there tongue cool
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2007
@iice Am on trousers 300 days a year
On shorts 55 days a year and on skirt 10 days a year

Then, you are on pants for how long? grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by iice(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2007
@Zignor. . .the number varies. . .whatever goes grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2007
@millitia For easy SIM card insertion. Rub-bush!

And for easy pussy purrs! lol
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2007
@iice Zignor. . .the number varies. . .whatever goes

Depending on the pussy's need! cool
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by iice(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2007
head? We don't have a head lmao. . .think that is more suitable to you guys grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2007
@iice That reminds me, a baby girl was born without a head, but later she wanted to be the head of the family lol
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by iice(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2007
Please direct yourself to the krazy thread grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
@iice No objection! cool
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Mandora(f): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
What part of antiquity/d dark ages did u fall out from I find it hard 2 believe dat pple with ideas such as urs still exist in dis part of d cosmos I wld ask wat does one have 2 do wit d other?
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by uchetobi(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
imagine!!!! What an archaic minded fellow
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by zignor(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
@mcdoe well done Mr. interpreter! grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by ne4real(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ poster

u sound so childish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by buyaka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2007
one thing about life is that Humans will definately reject the truth and that is what is happenig now with the replies to this post
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Tats(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Poster,
Na wah for you o! Wetin concern u with babes wearing trousers. And u say u be Wafi man.
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Ralvy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
We don hear oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Mammy Water Girl / Best Breakup Ever!!! / I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.