Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims (5782 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by MoneyMindset(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2020
A Nigerian lady, identified as Falilat has claimed that men who the new PS5 are not serious with their lives, as she advised women against such men.

Taking to micro blogging platform, Twitter, she said should be vigilant of men who wants PS5 adding that they cannot plan their lives with the home video game.

She tweeted;

“A man that wants a PS5 is unserious with his life and what plan does he have for his future with that? Ladies please be vigilant of men like this”.

However her opinion has steered a lot reactions on social media, as many has taken to the comment section to disagree with the statement.

According to Wikipedia, the Play Station 5 is an upcoming home video game console developed by Sony and it is scheduled to launch on November 12, 2020 in North America, Oceania, Japan, and South Korea, and on November 19, 2020 in other parts of the world.

Sony announced that the video game will cost $499.99, approximately (192,246.16) Naira.

Despite being scheduled to kick off on Thursday, most retailers jumped the gun by unexpectedly taking preorders on Wednesday — and selling out of their preorder allotments in some cases within minutes.

Walmart delivered an additional round of preorders on Thursday night at 6 p.m. PT, only for those to sell out in under a minute, too.

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by MoneyMindset(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Started buying bitcoins...
So if you have any to sell hit me up

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Bekermann(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2020
It's very possible that one had a depressed childhood.

13 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by RedPanthar: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Kingpee2(m): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Any woman that wants a channel bag is also very unserious with her life ,my dog has sense more than this one sef..

36 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Siberia01(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2020
cool
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by midolian(m): 2:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Sometimes, a woman's reasoning is limited by what she has in her account...

Truly, any man on her level doesn't need a PS5

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by otipoju(m): 3:24am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm buying mine this year. I started playing video games with the Atari console in 1991. Before the advent of playstation 1.

17 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 19, 2020
MoneyMindset:
A Nigerian lady, identified as Falilat has claimed that men who the new PS5 are not serious with their lives, as she advised women against such men.

Taking to micro blogging platform, Twitter, she said should be vigilant of men who wants PS5 adding that they cannot plan their lives with the home video game.

She tweeted;

“A man that wants a PS5 is unserious with his life and what plan does he have for his future with that? Ladies please be vigilant of men like this”.

However her opinion has steered a lot reactions on social media, as many has taken to the comment section to disagree with the statement.

According to Wikipedia, the Play Station 5 is an upcoming home video game console developed by Sony and it is scheduled to launch on November 12, 2020 in North America, Oceania, Japan, and South Korea, and on November 19, 2020 in other parts of the world.

Sony announced that the video game will cost $499.99, approximately (192,246.16) Naira.

Despite being scheduled to kick off on Thursday, most retailers jumped the gun by unexpectedly taking preorders on Wednesday — and selling out of their preorder allotments in some cases within minutes.

Walmart delivered an additional round of preorders on Thursday night at 6 p.m. PT, only for those to sell out in under a minute, too.

That's rediculous. PlayStation is for relaxing n entertainment.
U dnt gotta be serious every second of your day. Imagine how tightly wound ud be if U was serious every second of ur life lol.
Having a playstation doesn't say anything about who U are as a person n wat kinda future ull have lol. It only says U like that kinda entertainmentgrin
He'll I love playstation but I can also be a serious person too.

9 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Humanoid01(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2020
That depends on how often he uses it. If it consumes so much of his time, then her statement is justified. Some people can't control themselves with things like this, so they end up getting addicted.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by oladosu59996: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Sometimes, a person's logic is limited by what she has in her acct...Truly, any woman on her threshold doesn't need a PS5

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by dingbang(m): 4:36am On Sep 19, 2020
She's mad
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by millionboi2: 5:37am On Sep 19, 2020
I will buy it and play it

She can go to hell

7 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by tunjilana: 5:44am On Sep 19, 2020
But a lady that wants human hair is serious with life abi smiley

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by KendrickAyomide: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2020
You want human hair on that Coconut head that houses your empty brain, and you think you're serious with life. Attention seeking mongrel

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by EaglesEyes1(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2020
I will even break up with my girl if tries to compete with my PS5. Imagine ooooo. No nagging, no heartbreak, no trust issues and no other issues. The only issue here is how I will beat my younger brother on PS5 when I acquire it. The guy has been gloating his championship on winning eleven. I can fall in love with a gal that gives me PS5 as a gift than a car, cuz a gal who get me a PS5 loves me playing it, and no wahala from dat kind gal, who won't fall for that kind lady and if u buy me a car, I will sell it n use the part of the money to buy PS5 and use d rest to start that business that has been on mind for long. Is it not better than guys who's happiness depends on a gal, when she start her wahala, u will then kill ur face like som1 that lost a loved one, som will be crying like mumu or they will go to a bar cuz of a girl wahala and get drunk. If u can't find happiness in urself, then don't get in a relationship with som1, wait till u can find happiness within urself, so that ur happiness won't depend on others[b]I will even break up with my girl if tries to compete with my PS5. Imagine ooooo. No nagging, no heartbreak, no trust issues and no other issues. The only issue here is how I will beat my younger brother on PS5 when I acquire it. The guy has been gloating his championship on winning eleven. I can fall in love with a gal that gives me PS5 as a gift than a car, cuz a gal who get me a PS5 loves me playing it, and no wahala from dat kind gal, who won't fall for that kind lady and if u buy me a car, I will sell it n use the part of the money to buy PS5 and use d rest to start that business that has been on mind for long. Is it not better than guys who's happiness depends on a gal, when she start her wahala, u will then keep ur face like som1 that lost a loved one, som will be crying like mumu or they will go to a bar cuz of a girl wahala and get drunk. If u can't find happiness in urself, then don't get in a relationship with som1, wait till u can find happiness within urself, so that ur happiness won't depend on others, I will even break up with my girl if tries to compete with my PS5. Imagine ooooo. No nagging, no heartbreak, no trust issues and no other issues. The only issue here is how I will beat my younger brother on PS5 when I acquire it. The guy has been gloating his championship on winning eleven. I can fall in love with a gal that gives me PS5 as a gift than a car, cuz a gal who get me a PS5 loves me playing it, and no wahala from dat kind gal, who won't fall for that kind lady and if u buy me a car, I will sell it n use the part of the money to buy PS5 and use d rest to start that business that has been on mind for long. Is it not better than guys who's happiness depends on a gal, when she start her wahala, u will then kill ur face like som1 that lost a loved one, som will be crying like mumu or they will go to a bar cuz of a girl wahala and get drunk. [/b]If u can't find happiness in urself, then don't get into a relationship with som1, wait till u can find happiness within urself, so that ur happiness won't depend on others.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Since when did ps makes one not serious with his life??

She knows that possessing one would make her boyfriend give her little or no attention..

I remember when me and my guy was playing the PS3 when it first came out.. and then his babe called him on his phone.. He refused to pickup and even went ahead to switch it off that she was disturbing (I was kicking his ass lol)

13 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Lol something I've already ordered, PS5 over bitches.

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by TJaguar(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Stupid hoes should just shut the fvck up and stop spewing nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by grim33(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Ps 5 pay me more then most women abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Kingpee2:
Any woman that wants a channel bag is also very unserious with her life ,my dog has sense more than this one sef..
it's Chanel with one n
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by RubiesBanking: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2020
otipoju:
I'm buying mine this year. I started playing video games with the Atari console in 1991. Before the advent of playstation 1.

Atari console reminds me of a book concerning James halliday

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Blackmann001: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2020
..but truely a man in need of life achievements shouldnt dedire a "very expensive" play station game ...

Its misplaced priority

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by falcon01: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
That depends on how often he uses it. If it consumes so much of his time, then her statement is justified. Some people can't control themselves with things like this, so they end up getting addicted.
if I waste time on it but I still get paid ?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Humanoid01(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2020
falcon01:
if I waste time on it but I still get paid ?
You said it yourself. "Waste" time. Life ain't all about getting paid, yunno?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Obierika(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Blackmann001:
..but truely a man in need of life achievements shouldnt dedire a "very expensive" play station game ...

Its misplaced priority

Exactly!
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by falcon01: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

You said it yourself. "Waste" time. Life ain't all about getting paid, yunno?
what if I love it? isn't living about doing what you love?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by ashewoboy(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
how many likes for PS5?

share for the op.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Vyzz: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Impenetrable: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Rubbish mindset!

Gaming laptop for sell! Only available in Ilorin.

Contact me through my signature
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

That's rediculous. PlayStation is for relaxing n entertainment.
U dnt gotta be serious every second of your day. Imagine how tightly wound ud be if U was serious every second of ur life lol.
Having a playstation doesn't say anything about who U are as a person n wat kinda future ull have lol. It only says U like that kinda entertainmentgrin
He'll I love playstation but I can also be a serious person too.
I love your eyes missyford, they are cute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbroken. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Funny, Cute, Flattering And Cheesy Pick-up Lines! / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.