Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69949 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by zudozz: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope she is giving to d less privileged? B4 wizkid go remember her again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

But see your name now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Udeyhere: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
some people are celebrating with 80 pieces of awards and certificate like late Mama
Dora Akunyili, and my girl friend is here celebrating with foot wears. make i no talk na blogger she must find way to make some money.happy birthday to you my dear, age with grace.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Estellie: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
hakym619:
Izza simple stuff

N4,000 x 80 = N320,000 .

She provably spent 4k on a pair else .....

Anyways HBD to our controversial blogger.

HBD to skepta too
4000 for shoe? grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga do your math again.. I doubt 7k can buy any shoe there.

In this life, just do you. Do anything that makes you happy and fulfilled. smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by winterfell007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
We glorify a lot of mundane things..what's the point of showcasing your personal properties if it's not to solicit envy. We must learn to evolve as humans

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by hairdeals247(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is that so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lovely shoes.

That shiny pink shoe with pointed tip is da bomb!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by TATALoAlaMu: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Seun Osewa celebrates 600 years birthday with 100 Agbadas

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

WETIN YOU SMOKE ABEG ?

THIS IS NOT THE WORK OF REGULAR WEED!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by naija4life247: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very beautiful shoes.

They should cost between 4,000 and 5,000 at Yaba and between 2,500 and 3,000 in Aba.

Life of a Runs Girl Part-1.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Franky9584(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
80 pairs of shoes for wot?
when millions out there cannot boast of 2square meal. I greet u
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Adeedris(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
But we can't be sure that the cheapest of the shoes ain't 50k. Even if it were 1k per shoe,
Linda buying 80 pairs of shoes is a slap in the face for many who can hardly afford a pair.

hakym619:
Izza simple stuff

N4,000 x 80 = N320,000 .

She provably spent 4k on a pair else .....

Anyways HBD to our controversial blogger.

HBD to skepta too
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Tochj(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
These celebrities are really foolish
Very foolish
Inability to set right priorities is biggest foolishness.
What really makes you happy?
We're not talking about Linda now but you.
Real happiness is about making others happy.
That's why all of us should ask God for wisdom bcoz it's profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by LaReinaa(f): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
As if that wasn't enough, she has ordered Range rover autobiography 2020 model to add to her fleet of luxurious cars..

The chic is balling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by flexd99(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
All for the trends
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by JustforMen: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
ukaface:
Good day y'all.

Trust we're having a great weekend. Please, a quick one, I need directions on how to get to LCCI ( Lagos Chamber Of Commerce and Industry) Alausa. I.am coming from Fagba/ Ogba with public transport o,

Thank you o. Please, I no wan lost for Lagos!!!
Biko.

Google map ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Respect55(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
The girl that fell pregnant
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Blakpot: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Linda "Bigfoot" Ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by janedonez(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
I celebrate you today. Age gracefully, Lili
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Adeedris(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Your moniker alone says a lot about why they all ran away.

Dickeyrider:

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by cray91(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
so na your iphone be your own pain ow abi, seems to me you only venting your frustration on her

Me don't see any thing on this thread to be associated with vanity

we already know girls generally likes to buy shoes and the likes in excess and they can never get enough of it
things

now tell as we know she has more than enough money to buy most things she want, if she didn't buy the shoe what would you expect her to do with the money?
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

Ecclesiastes chapter 1 vs 14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when you wunt go with any when u die?

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

My iPhone wud av been so beneficial to her... Linda u bleeped up

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my profile..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by LaReinaa(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tochj:
These celebrities are really foolish
Very foolish
Inability to set right priorities is biggest foolishness.
What really makes you happy?
We're not talking about Linda now but you.
Real happiness is about making others happy.
That's why all of us should ask God for wisdom bcoz it's profitable.
Have you set your own priorities right
Are you happy
Do you make others happy

Oya, define happiness!
You can only be happy when you learn to be happy for others..

Haters everywhere..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

Ecclesiastes chapter 1 vs 14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when you wunt go with any when u die?

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

My iPhone wud av been so beneficial to her... Linda u bleeped up

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my profile..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Vaseline crew vs Vanity crew
What an opposite world.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by nunnu: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
prophetfire:
So dumb.

With this kind of mentality am not surprised why no one wants to marry her. The whole thing looks childish and comes from a poverty mentality background.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Breastfeed: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Her money, her choice, these shoes are really beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by prophetfire: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
nunnu:

With this kind of mentality am not surprised why no one wants to marry her. The whole thing looks childish and comes from a poverty mentality background.
. Honestly it shows how hollow she is.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ukaface(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
JustforMen:

Google map ooo
it's confusing
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by 24power: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am

Happy weekend great people..

if you're still paying up to 7K to PHCN monthly and can't boast of 14hours power supply daily it's a TABOO and if you are still fueling your generating set in Nigeria, it's a taboo... Go green by subscribing to our smart technology solution via solar power system

See catalog for pricing
https:///c/2348159908317
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even poor man like me self have more than 100 pairs of shoes, this one is not achievement abeg, though the babe is trying shall...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
This babe din turned cougar. Na to dey pick in suspecting under privileged boys dey Bleep she go dey do naaa. She has done well for herself anyways and she deserves to be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.