Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69946 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by 2cribz: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
We know say na buy 2 get 1 free. Women slippers with high heels bo cost. Na man shoe be baba. Original oem or original akube
No vietnams or non crested/branded copys .
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by kabukabu50(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Dont take things to serious..my iPhone will Last forever... Shoe is vain

New iPhones come out every other year,they are immediately obsolete.
Even way worse than shoes.

And not only that your iPhone is over priced.

You really need to grow up and stop criticizing others

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Pain(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
At least she bought the shoes herself. Unlike the broke slay queens on Nairaland that only depend on Olosho Income tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by peacettw: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
OK this is unnecessary even for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by sweetrace(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

Ecclesiastes chapter 1 vs 14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when you wunt go with any when u die?

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

My iPhone wud av been so beneficial to her... Linda u bleeped up

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my profile..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy

1. Her choice.
2. Her phone is probably better than the iPhone you are selling.
3. Her choice.
4. She can afford it.
5. Her choice.
6. The Bible says the poor will always be with us. Buying the shoes once a year is certainly okay.
7. Her choice.
8. She did not take out a loan to buy the shoes.
9. Her choice.
10. She has only one life to live.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Timekeeper: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
sweetrace:

1. Her choice.
2. Her phone is probably better than the iPhone you are selling.
3. Her choice.
4. She can afford it.
5. Her choice.
6. The Bible says the poor will always be with us. Buying the shoes once a year is certainly okay.
7. Her choice.
8. She did not take out a loan to buy the shoes.
9. Her choice.
10. She has only one life to live.

Is ur daddy a pastor?

Who ask ur for epistles
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by 12inchess: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is entirely retar.ded. This is the type of rich people we have in Nigeria and the whole of Africa that is why the country and continent as a whole has refused to progress. There are 1001 things to do with money that will yield HUGE returns even in people's lives and I'm not talking about giveaway. Anyway her money. You know what Bill Gates said to Dangote when he came to Nigeria during his daughter's wedding? He asked Dangote why just a few streets away he could see people living in absolute and abject penury and poverty while Dangote is living in a palacial mansion
even better than the richest man in the world. He just didn't understand it and probably never will. Black people have a HUGE problem. Some extremely rich people will still be waiting for W.H.O and Bill Gates to come empower people from their village.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by atonement12: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is Imelda Marcos now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by sweetrace(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Is ur daddy a pastor?

Who ask ur for epistles

Haba! This is an open forum.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by JustforMen: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
ukaface:
it's confusing

ok... Just use Uber to your desired address
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by hollywater: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
This Woman that goes about deceiving young girls not to have sex before marriage?She can urinate on them,i don't care.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Billyp: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday dear, age with grace and more money in your account.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by rachels: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Scarrr:
These 80 pairs of shoes na someone's yearly income cheesy
Oluwa please no forget us o cry
na thirty five years of public servant salary with their retirement join ,God plz remember us too, most especially me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by saxby(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wow, these shoes are really beautiful, I want

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Earnonline2: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by busomma: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very childish. This type of thing is for 18yr Olds not someone old enough to be a grandma. Or just cos u hv a child at old age makes a young lady? Grow up. U can only do this in the midst of extreme poverty as most people are in Nigeria. Happy birthday anyway.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Incandescent(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Poverty of the mind.

When you never expected to make money, you'd do foolish things when you suddenly make the money.

That's why Africa is the way it is
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by queenfav(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
poor man behaviour.Beyonce and Kylie jenner with more money don't do stuffs like this.Enjoy your wealth silently.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by DavIkenna(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy

Go and make money brother and do whatever u want to do wit it. Stop making noise here pls. Stop being jealous pls
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by stephenponti(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is she possessed with shoemon spirit?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Timekeeper: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
sweetrace:

Haba! This is an open forum.

Then Save ur epistle for the altar
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Sheriman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Linda Ikeji is a professional blogger and she is earning big money from blogging Business, if you are interested in blogging Business, Get In touch with me. Happy Birthday To Her
Get in touch with you for blogging?? grin grin grin I laugh out in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by thunderbabs: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Mad o cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Timblaze(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wetin concern me!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Edmundbill(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please chat me up or drop ur email, it's important pls
sinaj:
Boss Lady!

At least she didnt claim that anonymous bought it for her tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Aklee4994(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
simplepee:
Somebody will come and say this is waste of money, as far as it's my money I like this kind of waste!!!! . The shoes are very beautiful btw.
Only what you eat and what you give is yours in this LIFE.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Decaf: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
This doesn't make sense to me. Some people don't just know what to do with money again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by GmnBlog: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

Their dicks will judge you too angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by picaso313(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Olalan:
What do you call this?
Yes it's her money and she's at liberty to spend it as she so wishes but some things people do defy common sense giving the fact that all this was just for the cameras
been thinking of the points she is proving with this pictures... its crazy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin

Na waa o
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Chibuikewisdom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin Sister linda, so you dey try announce to us say you wan start shoe business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.