Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69950 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Chibuikewisdom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin Sister linda, so you dey try announce to us say you wan start shoe business
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Crochet: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Money miss road.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by maitrelalley1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
I'd comment after pastor righteousness have this say
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by candidbabe(f): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
And I planned to buy 4 pairs this year, this is September haven't even buy one.
CORONA VIRUS e no go better for you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Jeremiahtortor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations big lady!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by therajah: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Happy birthday to her.

But for real? How did this news affect the price of Garri in the market or how did it affect the ongoing election fraud going on in Edo state right now. Oh, I forgot that this news will make Buhari resign for his inability to lead a multidiversity country like Nigeria undecided

Anyways, let wait patiently for the "vanity upon vanity" team to bombard this thread.

You don't know

Na me talk
Youve not heard? Garri is now 2000naira a bag. Rice is 4000 naira a bag!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by iwuchukwutony(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing way man no go hear.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ZooOga: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmm the week of showing off designer shoes and Ferrari Portofino cars to the masses, especially to the hungry ones on NL begging u to check out dere signatures hoping to emulate dis wasted materialism. Everyday many post acct numbers and a sad story for a donation. shocked

Like dem said above about vanity. sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Dollypie20(f): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
O ma se o undecided
At 40, she's still not wise?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Sweetcho: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Cheap shoes! No redbottoms?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by feedthenation(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
HBD to GossipAunty
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Haleey39: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Stupidity
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Drizzy5001(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Na so dem dey intimidate innocent youths sad God no go shame us.

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by PotatoSalad(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ayemileto:
After taking the pictures, she will return the shoes to the owners. grin

Also, if you look closely, some of the shoes are the same, just different colours. Imagine having 3-4 pairs of the same shoes. While this is possible, I don't know if anyone does that. shocked
I know a guy that has 3 Sony WH1000 xm3. One for working out, one for watching movies and playing games at home and one he leaves in his car.
These headphones are not less than 150k each
Weirdest flex
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Ayemileto(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
PotatoSalad:

I know a guy that has 3 Sony WH1000 xm3. One for working out, one for watching movies and playing games at home and one he leaves in his car.
These headphones are not less than 150k each
Weirdest flex

This one still make sense than shoes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by PotatoSalad(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ayemileto:

This one still make sense than shoes.
Talk truth and shame the devil bros. Nw same thing
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Ready2speak: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
damiloladuke:
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji has broken the internet on her 40th birthday as she celebrates with 80 pairs of shoes.

Taking to her Instagram, the mother of 1 wrote that she initially planned to celebrate with 40 pairs of designer shoes, but the shopping spree wouldn't stop and she ended up settling for 85 pairs, with 5 pairs yet to be delivered.

She further revealed that she bought the entire pairs at a time.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFT8EDUHvwn/?igshid=1tfw0v681s1wh

I tot this lady was presenting a picture of a well brought up cool headed young woman without attachment to the mundane that other ladies should copy as a role model.

I can still recall her virgin Mary outlook before the bucks started rolling in. Shit! Its become clear that fame & money has devilish power to ruin anyone.

That reminds of Sorrows Of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by babsthegreat: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Imagine what this lady is doing hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Fox12(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Persons are celebrating Ferrari dis one is Celebrating wot?...wot can be obtained at Apapa.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Ayemileto(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Talk truth and shame the devil bros. Nw same thing

No. Electronics are fragile, it can get damaged when been moved around.

Also, if he's moving the headphones around, he can easily forget it somewhere.

There are also other reasons, but this are the ones I can type right now.

As for the shoes, the only argument we can put up for it is different colours for different dress.

So, it's not same thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
That’s fine it’s ur bday. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by chival(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
She must have a lonely life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Butoneday2(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
damiloladuke:
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji has broken the internet on her 40th birthday as she celebrates with 80 pairs of shoes.

Taking to her Instagram, the mother of 1 wrote that she initially planned to celebrate with 40 pairs of designer shoes, but the shopping spree wouldn't stop and she ended up settling for 85 pairs, with 5 pairs yet to be delivered.

She wrote:

She for celebrate am with 200 pieces of pants and 150 pieces of bra. E no concern me
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Holuwasegun1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Auntie Linda on this one wish you many more years on earth mama
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Ofiagu(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
damiloladuke:

She wrote:

That's a whole wardrobe of shoes.

You earned it. Congrats!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Cleanworld(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Linda my dear, please if you need to buy these joblots of shoes next time try and involve someone who is current in fashion

These pairs are outdated style of shoes and no second hand value to them

No name and just a bundle of mess

if you want to be a fashionista be the best and not just Beyonce wanna be grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water-(Jer.2:13)
All have sinned and have come short of God's glory so they are looking for 'Things', to take the place of that glory which amounts to futility (VANITY).But a fish out of water can never be ok neither will a tree be ok outside it's hard habitat.
Man is made for God and can never be contented outside of God.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by abisolagladys(f): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
I have most of these shoes for sale contact Abisola mart on 09018990181

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by OmoBaale1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
All na wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.