Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine (2130 Views)

You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / Akwa-Ibom LG Chairman Arrested For Smuggling $82,000 Into USA / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Like Tobechi and Emmanuel Nwude.

My friend, the ibos are unfortunately numero uno in all major crimes in Nigeria.

I have yet to hear of any armed robberies and the simple loss of life in the SE. Yes, we have our problems, but I fail to see how Igbos are number one in crimes.

Do we kill people for no reason?

Do we destroy other people's property?

The answer is NO. Igbos are just chasing money, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is there a reason why a man who thinks drugdealing/rotting in Jail is a profiting business is still posting?
Lemme guess, killing your wives is also the norm in Igboland?

That seems to be an American phenomenom, and it not only SOME Igbos who are doing that. There are other instances, in which other Nigerian groups or immigrants in general cannot handle the stresses of coming to the United States.

I have seen some studies on that issue.

You are getting more tribalistic by the day. Do you need help?
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

I have yet to hear of any armed robberies and the simple loss of life in the SE. Yes, we have our problems, but I fail to see how Igbos are number one in crimes.

The family of those murdered Igbo women would beg to differ.

You dont destroy other ppl's property? See how Lagos is now? The state was clean and noble before your mass migration lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by jason123: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil         1 Timothy 6:10
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

That seems to be an American phenomenom, and it not only SOME Igbos who are doing that. There are other instances, in which other Nigerian groups or immigrants in general cannot handle the stresses of coming to the United States.

I have seen some studies on that issue.

You are getting more tribalistic by the day. Do you need help?

What you need to study is why Igbo men are drug dealing and while Igbos are seeing drugdealing/rotting in jail as a profiting business.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Sometimes you don't need to stick a dagger in someone's heart to kill him. Yes, some ibos kill and destroys others properties.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
Igbos dominate in everything we pursue. It can be good and it can be evil.

We dominate in sports.

We dominate in education.

We dominate in cinema.

We dominate in drug peddling.

The most notorious scammer is an Igbo man.

Sorry, but striving to be the best at everything does have its price. You have to take the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
jason123:

The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil         1 Timothy 6:10
Evil such as pointing at another man's land once you've committed crimes. Why couldnt the ediot claim Biafra?
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You dont destroy other ppl's property? See how Lagos is now? The state was clean and noble before your mass migration lipsrsealed

I beg to differ.

If you compare Igbo cities with Yoruba cities, we all know who are CLEANER.

Enugu, Owerri, Umuahia etc. Compare to Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Ado-Ekiti etc.  

Igbo cities are far cleaner. We try to teach the Yoruba people about cleanliness. grin
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

We dominate in sports.

We dominate in cinema.

Sorry, but striving to be the best at everything does have its price. You have to take the good, the bad and the ugly.

more like cancer spreading round the body. . . .you sure know what danger cancer does.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

We dominate in sports.

We dominate in cinema.

Wife killing?
Kidnapping children for ransom?
Illegal oil bunkering?
Advance fee fraud?
Fake drugs?

SMH undecided
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

I beg to differ.

If you compare Igbo cities with Yoruba cities, we all know who are CLEANER.

Enugu, Owerri, Umuahia etc. Compare to Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Ado-Ekiti etc.  

Igbo cities are far cleaner. We try to teach the Yoruba people about cleanliness. grin

Of course they're cleaners.

After the mass migration of Igbo ppl to SW regions, why wont their fake aba-products be found everywhere. Was it just not a while ago your govenor was more concered about the way you ppl crap all over your state?

Ekiti state is clean my dear, but thanks to Igbos. . . .its looking somehow. Look at the markert street, na fake aba-made products dey everywhere.

@Post
The suspect is an Igboman doing what they do best in Igboland.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
grin undecided grin

You people blame Igbos for every social ill in this country, but you all need us if you like it or not.

We are the life blood of Nigeria. And if the Igbo left, the SW and other regions economic interest would dry up. Lets keep this in perspective, who controls the informal economy? It is the Igbo.

The main economy is over reliant on oil, which by the way does not belong to any of you all crying. And if the Igbo go, the Niger Delta would leave as well. They may not join us, but they definitely will not stay in Nigeria.

Now take that food for though.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
Anywaz. . . . .Igbos needa stop being bastardic and claim their father's land.
We understand the need to want to be Yooruba, but mere claim is not going to caught it. Pele. embarassed
After claiming to be best in everything, start claiming your father's land. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

grin undecided grin

You people blame Igbos for every social ill in this country, but you all need us if you like it or not.

We are the life blood of Nigeria. And if the Igbo left, the SW and other regions economic interest would dry up. Lets keep this in perspective, who controls the informal economy? It is the Igbo.

The main economy is over reliant on oil, which by the way does not belong to any of you all crying. And if the Igbo go, the Niger Delta would leave as well. They may not join us, but they definitely will not stay in Nigeria.

Now take that food for though.

The problem with ibos is that, they have taken an admirable human trait and turned it upside down.
I love success too, but I don't want to achieve it on the misery of others. Ibos don't give a ch*t as long as there is money to be made.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

The problem with ibos is that, they have taken an admirable human trait and turned it upside down.
I love success too, but I don't want to achieve it on the misery of others. Ibos don't give a ch*t as long as there is money to be made.

Isn't this how the world works? Let me tell you something as a fellow African, in this world, we know who are on top. It is the Europeans who make the rules and we have to play by their rules. That is why we have to beat them at their own game. Igbos have realized this a long time ago. That is why we don't care who the people we are up against.

It is either you be a lion or you be a sheep. It is your destiny to choose.

However, Yorubas have a trait that can be very useful to you all that we Igbos seem to be lacking. You all have no qualms looking out for your own interest by "BYZANTINE" means.

If you know what I mean by "Byzantine" then you will understand the point that I am trying to make.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Isn't this how the world works? Let me tell you something as a fellow African, in this world, we know who are on top. It is the Europeans who make the rules and we have to play by their rules. That is why we have to beat them at their own game. Igbos have realized this a long time ago. That is why we don't care who the people we are up against.

It is either you be a lion or you be a sheep. It is your destiny to choose.

However, Yorubas have a trait that can be very useful to you all that we Igbos seem to be lacking. You all have no qualms looking out for your own interest by "BYZANTINE" means.

If you know what I mean by "Byzantine" then you will understand the point that I am trying to make.

Kidnapping children for ransom is not how the world works in my opinion. That is just one example of the perverted notion of survival of the fittest as practiced by ibos.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Imagine Igbos praising and worshipping their Igbo scammers, drugdealers, kidnappers and wife-killers as a source of African achievement.

Plz continue to do so, just point to your father's land when you get caught.

However,  Yorubas have a trait that can be very useful to you all that we Igbos seem to be lacking. You all have no qualms looking out for your own interest by "BYZANTINE" means.

As SEFAGO would say; I'm more impressed that you can use google.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Kidnapping children for ransom is not how the world works in my opinion. That is just one example of the perverted notion of survival of the fittest as practiced by ibos.

You take one instance and then multiply it. Are you trying to tell me Yorubas are not capable of great evil? I think we all know the answer to that and the stories.

Have you seen Igbos butchering innocent women and children? NO. But we do find that in the North amongst the Hausa.

Igbos are not the evil ones in Nigeria. The people who maim innocent people are. Kidnapping is evil, but most of the time, the people are reunited with their families.

NOW TRY AGAIN.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Imagine Igbos praising and worshipping their Igbo scammers, drugdealers, kidnappers and wife-killers as a source of African achievement.

Plz continue to do so, just point to your father's land when you get caught.

As SEFAGO would say; I'm more impressed that you can use google.

Impressed with using Google? You shouldn't talk to those who go to higher tier school than your own.

Especially with someone who has a full ride. Well I hate bragging about myself. It is so unbecoming, but I will never allow someone to think they are smarter than me. That is something I cannot tolerate and will be refuted with EXTREME PREJUDICE. Understand?
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

You take one instance and then multiply it. Are you trying to tell me Yorubas are not capable of great evil? I think we all know the answer to that and the stories.

Have you seen Igbos butchering innocent women and children? NO. But we do find that in the North amongst the Hausa.

Igbos are not the evil ones in Nigeria. The people who maim innocent people are. Kidnapping is evil, but most of the time, the people are reunited with their families.

NOW TRY AGAIN.

Yorubas may be capable of great evil, but ibos are actually putting it into practise.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Impressed with using Google? You shouldn't talk to those who go to higher tier school than your own.

Now it becomes school comparison. There's going to school, then there's learning. From your posts, I'd be ashamed to even utter the comparison.
Rep your school and stop posting ediotic gibberish that claims that Igbos are achieving because they're successful drug dealers.

Like we've said, plz una, start claiming your father's land.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Yorubas may be capable of great evil, but ibos are actually putting it into practise.

Ouch!

That's what they call profitable in Igboland.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Now it becomes school comparison. There's going to school, then there's learning. From your posts, I'd be ashamed to even utter the comparison.
Rep your school and stop posting ediotic gibberish that claims that Igbos are achieving because they're successful drug dealers.

Like we've said, plz una, start claiming your father's land.

I see comprehension is something you lacking. No wonder you go to that Party university, which is only known fro drinking. Well carry on girl who goes to low tier school.

I can see that hurts though. I may play around, but when it comes to education, I will put you in your place.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I guess you should go to the Crime Section and see what your people are capable of. Every group on this Earth have people who are able to commit such heinous acts.

But I guess it is only deals with DNA. Any way, carry on with your nonsense. Remember that you may be working for me one day.

Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

I see comprehension is something you lacking. No wonder you go to that Party university, which is only known fro drinking. Well carry on girl who goes to low tier school.

I can see that hurts though. I may play around, but when it comes to education, I will put you in your place.

Oh well, there goes the chest beating again!
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Thanks, I go to a party school. . . . but thank God I'm not dealing drugs abroad. Now that would have been a "profitable" mess.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

I guess you should go to the Crime Section and see what your people are capable of. Every group on this Earth have people who are able to commit such heinous acts.

But I guess it is only deals with DNA. Any way, carry on with your nonsense. Remember that you may be working for me one day.

If only wishes were horses.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Oh well, there goes the chest beating again!

Are you minding. Same temper that could easily unhead their wives in minutes grin

I am not an Igbowoman o, so you cannot "put you in your place".
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Thanks, I go to a party school. . . . but thank God I'm not dealing drugs abroad. Now that would have been a "profitable" mess.

Black market trade has always been profitable.

But then again, I am a realist. There are people who look to those avenues if they do not have the education to achieve other things. That is why I worked for an investment bank, and will do so once I graduate.
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by EzeUche2(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

If only wishes were horses.

One day you may need an Angel Investor and it would be nice to see a Yoruba such as yourself grovel towards an Igbo man.

Kiss the feet that pays your bills.
grin
Re: Nigerian Footballer Held For Smuggling And Peddling Cocaine by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

Black market trade has always been profitable.

But then again, I am a realist. There are people who look to those avenues if they do not have the education to achieve other things. That is why I worked for an investment bank, and will do so once I graduate.

That is really commendable, as long as you don't turn to Tobechi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos :why Prince Donatus Okonkwo Is Most Suitable For Anambra State!!! / Oyo State Oil Producing? / Gov. Isa Yuguda(Years of Fulfilling Promises)!!! Bauchi-Pearl of Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.