Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) (73769 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Stop reasoning with your anus buddy.. Use your head instead.

Helinues never supported any of the candidates in the just concluded Edo election ( Achieves don't lie)

You can never know that as you are born as a natural troller
But why are you denying APC all of a sudden?
Jagaban Asiwaju will not be happy oh grin

Cc lzaa

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Liposure: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
This is just the beginning of the end of godfatherism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by karkel(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Let's pray that number 1 would,nt be number 2 at the suppalp court
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
I spit on the ugly face of Oshimhole and the big cone head of Tinubu.

Ondo nor be Lagos loading...

Cc: solmus
Simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Seunsmg
Bighead9
ThatFairGuy

Ntooorrrr!!! cheesy
lol so you can win aketi don't worry come to ondo we will tell you how yoruba demons play 2019 defeat will be child's play
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by anonimi: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
kambili999:
Oshio pikin.

grin grin
Nigerians will make this man to commit suicide

Hahahaha

He wont.
They are ready to unleash their pain of rigging and remote control on Ondo.
Barawo Bubu and his Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC are wicked, demonic souls sucking the blood of the people as they loot our commonwealth.

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

deantimes:
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President, has reportedly said his party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) won last year’s governorship election in Osun with the help of remote control.

Mr President is quoted as making the above statement on Saturday when he visited traditional rulers in the state seeking their endorsement for his re-election.

The governorship election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in September was won by the APC although the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took early lead.

A rerun election which was later conducted in the areas believed to be the stronghold of Senator Iyiola Omisore, the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) saw the ruling party leading the opposition party.

Mr Omisore, POLITICS TIMES recalls, had entered into alliance with the APC to deliver his stronghold to the party. This was after he met a delegation of the PDP seeking similar help from him.

“I know how much trouble we had in the last election here,” Buhari was quoted by TheGuardian as saying while addressing the traditional rulers at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.

“I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state,” he added.

The president at the meeting did not elucidate clearly what he meant by remote control.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/apc-won-osun-governorship-election-with-remote-control-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

But why are you denying APC all of a sudden?
Jagaban Asiwaju will not be happy oh grin

Cc lzaa

Why do you always have this shallow reasoning..

You accused me of something I wasn't interested in, Instead of you to embrace some shame for misyarning, you still have gut to be talking

Guy/girl learn from us.. That was a personal choice which is something you can never do as you are fixated on what your party Pdp say...
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by anonimi: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol so you can win aketi don't worry come to ondo we will tell you how yoruba demons play 2019 defeat will be child's play

So you sef know sey the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC are demonic with their witches broom symbol?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Why do you always have this shallow reasoning..

You accused me of something I wasn't interested in, Instead of you to embrace some shame for misyarning, you still have guy to be talking

Guy/girl learn from us.. That was a personal choice which is something you can never do as you are fixated on what your party Pdp say...
Just join PDP and reject sai Babarism grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol see hatred for SW no be buhari supervise Kogi or no be abbw kyari put uzodinma abeg talk and talk tinubu is still the jagaban.You can't win all the time.

Jagaban of Yoruba universe.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by sultan1014(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Epic

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Just join PDP and reject sai Babarism grin

Cc lzaa

See your reasoning...

Join Pdp... Have I ever been an Apc members?

No wonder your situation still remain the same all this years
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Antoeni:
It's well
grin
Antoeni:
It's well
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Jagaban of Yoruba universe.
lol I can see the jealousy.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Even Oshiomole wife no go give am pussssssssssy chop for some weeks
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by anonimi: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by rhames(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Uncleodi:
Lol
Oshiomole though he was god after all the support he got from Edo people against the wishes of Tony Aninih.

What baffled me was that the greedy fellow totally forgot history when he was trying to play Aninih against Obaseki
m

And his plan backfired and blew up on his very own face.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
SMALL BOY!

See your Slave master sorrowfully going home! cheesy

lol they won their first election yesterday and celebrating as if its 2023 presidential election, Tinu u is not my slave master but political leader so just wait we will wait for you in ondo.And hope you know no igbo man will ever rule Nigeria tinubu or not
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol they won their first election yesterday and celebrating as if its 2023 presidential election, Tinu u is not my slave master but political leader so just wait we will wait for you in ondo.And hope you know no igbo man will ever rule Nigeria tinubu or not

Next pls! Stale talk.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

See your reasoning...

Join Pdp...

No wonder your situation still remain the same all this years
Do you miss RUGA?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

Next pls! Stale talk.
e pain am come by Oct we dey wait
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol I can see the jealousy.
Jealousy kwa?
Wetin concern me with Yoruba man if not for nigeria.
Dysfunction the country, everybody goes their own way.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
e pain am come by Oct we dey wait

I will still tag you when APC loses Ondo State

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by musa234(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
AntiWailer:
It is Monday morning.

Those guys are made for life.

Do something useful with Ur life too.

They are fighting for their children's future. Oshiomole, Obaseki, Tinubu etc their next generation will still come and rule Ur next generation since all u do is get excited about what is not lost.

All of a sudden the jobless did not remember that he is jobless in Ibadan or far East because Oshiomole's political career is dead according to them grin

A former Governor , with Governor's benefits for life.

Tinubu is a thief but he is a Billionaire. If he no become President no mean say he won't still be stealing billions.

It is Ur life that is the issue now. How will u survive despite all this economic disaster staring at Ur face as a result of Covid-19
Funny but very true.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by andyanders: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Even those useless nollywood artists like, Aki, Desmond, Okojes and their likes should hide their faces in shame for supporting APC government.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

I will still tag you when APC loses Ondo State
lol lose Aketi maybe in your backyard
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Racoon:
They said when an old man fails to respect himself, then the children will play with his scrotum.This is what happens when desperate & wicked godfathers: Bullion vans man, Adams Oshiomole, Gandollar, Supreme court governor & other wilfully decided to insult the sensibility of Edo indigenes & failed woefully.Nigeria is full of clownish people I swear. grin
A Tell u. All the big wiggs behind Ize iyamu with implicative records thought they were doing him good without knowing its otherwise. The election was btw Obaseki and corrupt APC bigwiggs u mentioned above. The people have spoken!
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Jealousy kwa?

Wetin concern me with Yoruba man if not for nigeria.

Dysfunction the country, everybody goes their own way.
me set I can't wait for them to gerrara Lagos and Ogun state because na dem dey come nobody sabi dem

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol lose Aketi maybe in your backyard
No Aketi must win oOoOO
He has our full support.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Do you miss RUGA?

What is Ruga..

See emptiness... What does Ruga have to do with your false allegations.

You are only trolling for trolling sake not that you know what you are doing exactly

How can you be trolling me without knowing I did not support any candidates for the just concluded Edo election?

Boy/girl, this is the right time for you to embrace shame cos you are not only disgracing yourself, you are also including your lineage
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

What is Ruga..

See emptiness... What does Ruga have to do with your false allegations.

You are only trolling for trolling sake not that you know what you are doing exactly

How can you be trolling me without knowing I did not support any candidates for the just concluded Edo election?

Boy/girl, this is the right time for you to embrace shame cos you are not only disgracing yourself, you are also including your lineage
We all know you support APC and Jagaban.
Say the truth and shame the devil. grin grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.