Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) (73770 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The great loser is not just Oshiomhole but Tinubu.

His presidential ambition crippling before his own eyes

Meanwhile Buhari has shown that he is more democratic than Osinbajo.

Had it been Osibanjo supervised the election as he did in Osun state, it will be marred with violence and rigging.
No Bros, I totally disagree with you on that . The VP was not happy with how obaseki was unfairly discharge and humiliated .......he would have done better because he respected obaseki more than Oshiomole let alone the acid pouring miscreants . Thank God he was wasn't elected cultism would have returned to benin city again
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
me set I can't wait for them to gerrara Lagos and Ogun state because na dem dey come nobody sabi dem

Who shouts unity most in Nigeria if not a Yoruba man.

Who preaches unity most on nairaland if not yorubas.

Who said Nigeria unity is non-negotiable if not a Yoruba.

Una love unity pass everyone else.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by emilo2bad: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2020
please let oshiomhole be he delivered his senatorial zone
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No Aketi must win oOoOO

He has our full support.

whose support? he dosent need outsiders support pls yorubas are different they hate people interfering especially some set of people, the APC support is enough for him and he will win so well.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

We all know you support APC and Jagaban.
Say the truth and shame the devil. grin grin grin

cc lzaa

Thank your star this morning say as how disguted I am with you this morning for making an allegation you can never back up for life, na the water poured away not my drink...

If na my drink.. walahi I for pushed you to banning.

Stop trying, you can start making sense once and for all
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Thank your star this morning say as how disguted I am with you this morning for making an allegation you can never back up for life, na the water poured away not my drink...

If na my drink.. walahi I for pushed you to banning.

Stop trying, you can start making sense once and for all
Have you gone to console Jagaban today?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Who shouts unity most in Nigeria if not a Yoruba man.

Who preaches unity most on nairaland if not yorubas.

Who said Nigeria unity is non-negotiable if not a Yoruba.

Una love unity pass everyone else.
lol who gives a Bleep about unity what are we even getting, the north are those who love unity they even sent phyton dance to treat some peoples Bleep up just for unity. We will be the happiest because we will take control of the SW fully without interference and we even have sea access and land boarder we are not landlocked, ondo has oil 3.74% even than some regions oil together so what are we to lose pls
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Oshiomole is in trouble this week grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by lekonso: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Edolites i salute you, you are real very courageous Nigerians, you have set a pace for other regions to follow, i hope Lagosians will follow your step in the next election. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Have you gone to console Jagaban today?

Whatever misunderstanding you have with intelligent, this is the right time for you to settle your differences cos intelligent is denying you
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Defeated thieves

Edo no be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
whose support? he dosent need outsiders support pls yorubas are different they hate people interfering especially some set of people, the APC support is enough for him and he will win so well.

Shut up , young man.

We have a stake in that election and Aketi must win landslide..

Nobody should try nonsense to deny him of his winning.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol who gives a Bleep about unity what are we even getting, the north are those who love unity they even sent phyton dance to treat some peoples Bleep up just for unity. We will be the happiest because we will take control of the SW fully without interference and we even have sea access and land boarder we are not landlocked, ondo has oil 3.74% even than some regions oil together so what are we to lose pls

Unity beggars analysis. The whole gas una dey use for this country also comes from the landlocked zone ..Lol grin

nnpc data is there for you..

3.74% very small to what landlocked zone produces.

Why not leave with your 3.74 percent if una get gut

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Whatever misunderstanding you have with intelligent, this is the right time for you to settle your differences cos intelligent is denying you
Do you miss Oshiomole?

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shut up , young man.

We have a stake in that election and Aketi must win landslide..

Nobody should try nonsense to deny him of his winning.
your ipob people are already shouting ondo no be Lagos I just pity them because aketi is a man of thugs.By the time they raze down their shops they may learn Edo is not SW
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
your ipob people are already shouting ondo no be Lagos I just pity them because aketi is a man of thugs.By the time they raze down their shops they may learn Edo is not SW

So Aketi will invite awawa youths and one million boys to use as thugs in election.

The moral standard and youth upbringing I now fully agree has been lost in Yorubaland.

Too bad.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Do you miss Oshiomole?

Don't just troll for trolling sake..

Try and have a course.

Is it not shameful for you to be trolling me without knowing what I support or not...

Don't worry, there are so many monikers we will render useless on NL like yours
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Jealousy kwa?

Wetin concern me with Yoruba man if not for nigeria.

Dysfunction the country, everybody goes their own way.

Hnm
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by IJOBA2: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Racoon:

4 + 4! Ogbane! Talk and walk the talk.However, same history will never forgive you-Obaseki if you also go back to your vomit.Edo no be Lagos.Desmond Elliot are you still talking?
WHERES DESMOND EDIOT TWITTER HANDLE
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by alimaa: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
People have forgotten so soon that in Nigerian politics you can't tell who will rule until you hear from Supreme Court.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
That local drone monitoring Edo State elections cracked me up tell big.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Don't just troll for trolling sake..

Try and have a course.

Is it not shameful for you to be trolling me without knowing what I support or not...

Don't worry, there are so many monikers we will render useless on NL like yours
Do you blame IPOB for what happened in Edo?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHERES DESMOND EDIOT TWITTER HANDLE
grin
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Unity beggars analysis. The whole gas una dey use for this country also comes from the landlocked zone ..Lol grin

nnpc data is there for you..

3.74% very small to what landlocked zone produces.

Why not leave with your 3.74 percent if una get gut
see did I say anyone is landlocked am happy you fell for it which fucking gas that nmadi cownu talk say gas is cheaper in lag than the SE states lol what's the use una get gas but how many federal govt projects dey all your region how many rails or road lol even Maiduguri enjoy pass all these ones gas ko coal ni you made me laugh if you wan leave abeg call your senators to push for it or better still go beg buhari abi na Yoruba be president?in fact why their Gej no give them sef
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Hnm

Lol
Why Hmmmm?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

So Aketi will invite awawa youths and one million boys to use as thugs in election.

The moral standard and youth upbringing I now fully agree has been lost in Yorubaland.

Too bad.
that's the way even with mc oluomo outsiders can't come from nowhere as economic refugees to dictate for us now I know why I can support what happened to them in kano I love how they were butchered and their leaders came begging Ganduje na beta person if na late ajimobi or elrufai we for deport them
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by fintol: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Racoon:

4 + 4! Ogbane! Talk and walk the talk.However, same history will never forgive you-Obaseki if you also go back to your vomit.Edo no be Lagos.Desmond Elliot are you still talking?
No Desmond idiot.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
see did I say anyone is landlocked am happy you fell for it which fucking gas that nmadi cownu talk say gas is cheaper in lag than the SE states lol what's the use una get gas but how many federal govt projects dey all your region how many rails or road lol even Maiduguri enjoy pass all these ones gas ko coal ni you made me laugh if you wan leave abeg call your senators to push for it or better still go beg buhari abi na Yoruba be president?in fact why their Gej no give them sef

Long bla bla cut short, all the gas used in Lagos to keep Yorubaland alive comes from here.

if u get gut, make una leave nigeria and suffer.

Make una try am.

unity begging since ages

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Do you blame IPOB for what happened in Edo?

Cc lzaa

This Iyanm.iri thinks he can whine.

We have been pressing Iyan.miri's blokos since 5BC
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

This Iyanm.iri thinks he can whine.

We have been pressing Iyan.miri's blokos since 5BC
Do you blame Nnamdi Kanu for brainwashing Wike and Obaseki?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Long bla bla cut short, all the gas used in Lagos to keep Yorubaland alive comes from here.

if u get gut, make una leave nigeria and suffer.

Make una try am.

unity begging since ages
lol and the gas is cheaper here keep consoling yourself like I said beg the north spending oil money if you are no longer interested.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Do blame Nnamdi Kanu for brainwashing Wike and Obaseki?

Cc lzaa

No I should rather blame you for your incompetence of backing up the false allegations...

Like I said, all your monikers are part of the ones we are going to make useless on NL.

You might not understand that now, but I bet you it's something you will regret in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.