Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) (73771 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Cramzy: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
We may not have realized it yet, but this is very huge and significant for Nigerian politics as a whole. This might just be the start of something unforseen. Thank you Edolites for this victory!!!

Exactly my thoughts. If we continue with this Momentum, Nigeria can get rid of all these old recycled selfish leaders
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol invictus obi na pastor? Allen oyeama na pastor?or Evans the notorious kidnapper na Catholic rev fr? yes Femi won speaker without any of your pdpiss voting him so he gat pain grin what of Monday osunbor?

Please, take una unity begging to benin republic and Togo.

By now una suppose done gather other Yorubas indigenous in benin republic and Togo then move on to Oduduwa republic but hell no.

Rather una prefer to stick with people u HV no ancestral ties with.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Sounds defeated in face of truth.

Too bad.
lol you are defeated one we all know ibb gave alakija oil bloc when he was in power, same as adenuga, or why did she suddenly became a billionaire after ibb left what work does she do?you are shifting it to north so answer me who control nnpc and has highest oil blocs in Niger delta
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol you are defeated one we all know ibb gave alakija oil bloc when he was in power, same as adenuga, or why did she suddenly became a billionaire after ibb left what work does she do?you are shifting it to north so answer me who control nnpc and has highest oil blocs in Niger delta

Are you now saying you guys didn't benefit from the blocs atleast by 52%

Or are you trying to prove that you aren't part in controlling nnpc..

Answer me first, did you guys majorly benefit from the oil blocs?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Ghosted419: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
This brought the memories of a time during my undergraduate studies where one boy called senator Pope, the then SSS secretary in delsu thought he could impose a lady candidate called Jessica Anenene on us during our SUG presidential election but failed woefully just like Oshiomhole.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you now saying you guys didn't benefit from the blocs atleast by 52%

Or are you trying to prove that you aren't part in controlling nnpc..

Answer me first, did you guys majorly benefit from the oil blocs?
See what are you saying 52% so wetin north go come take? we are controlling nnpc a little and its because the north is just wanting to compensate us just say some individuals from SW benefitted from ibb greed period the projects you may want to say we benefited is a national entitlement like having federal university in every of our state.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
See what are you saying 52% so wetin north go come take? we are controlling nnpc a little and its because the north is just wanting to compensate us just say some individuals from SW benefitted from ibb greed period the projects you may want to say we benefited is a national entitlement like having federal university in every of our state.

Hmmmmmmm...

anyway make I stop here though to trust a Yoruba man hard sha.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hmmmmmmm...

anyway make I stop here though to trust a Yoruba man hard sha.

To trust an igbo man hard to because my former laptop was bought from an igno man HP window 10 120k and it didn't last 3 month before the hinge broke and I went back they said he is no longer there I called him and explained he said its fake but am a bigboy I should move on in fact the place was citadel ibadan
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
To trust an igbo man hard to because my former laptop was bought from an igno man HP window 10 120k and it didn't last 3 month before the hinge broke and I went back they said he is no longer there I called him and explained he said its fake but am a bigboy I should move on in fact the place was citadel ibadan

Go and do your business and that's business.

If you enter politics, if u don't like it agitate , firm your own country and set your rules...if igbo man cut your rules jail him...

So those agitating to go don't like here, and those preaching unity likes here.

Politics and business are way apart and on that I disagree.

Do your business and if not okay ask for something okay because it is your money than fabricating these lies.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Go and do your business and that's business.

If you enter politics, if u don't like it agitate , firm your own country and set your rules...if igbo man cut your rules jail him...

So those agitating to go don't like here, and those preaching unity likes here.

Politics and business are way apart and on that I disagree.

Do your business and if not okay ask for something okay because it is your money than fabricating these lies.
I swear I didn't fabricate it I was cheated real time
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Z4CAYXTd4 Go listen to Dino Meleya's new song ,Dino really finished Edo godfather.Very funny; lol.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
I spit on the ugly face of Oshimhole and the big cone head of Tinubu.

Ondo nor be Lagos loading...

Cc: solmus
Simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Seunsmg
Bighead9
ThatFairGuy

Ntooorrrr!!! cheesy

Edo
Deserve
Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Kingsam20: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The great loser is not just Oshiomhole but Tinubu.

His presidential ambition crippling before his own eyes

Meanwhile Buhari has shown that he is more democratic than Osinbajo.

Had it been Osibanjo supervised the election as he did in Osun state, it will be marred with violence and rigging.
Oga much credit goes to USA and wike.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kingsam20:
Oga much credit goes to USA and wike.

Wike did absolutely nothing In the election.

Give the credit to shuaibu, obaseki's deputy.

He is really what must be termed comrade at arm.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by hakym619(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
kiss
Righteousness89:
These Guys are Funny...
Hahahahaha Hahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahaha

Good.

@ last. tongue
Righteousness89:
These Guys are Funny...

Good.

@ last.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Exactly

Itohanmiwa:
We may not have realized it yet, but this is very huge and significant for Nigerian politics as a whole. This might just be the start of something unforseen. Thank you Edolites for this victory!!!
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Arabs999: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
kambili999:
Oshio pikin.

grin grin

Nigerians will make this man to commit suicide

Hahahaha
He is already eyeing the Sniper on the table..
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Arabs999: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
lifezone247:
grin
Hahahaha... Na so life be.. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by kambili999(f): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Arabs999:

He is already eyeing the Sniper on the table..

Bwahahahaha
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Seun360(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
They shouldn't just stop at taunting him but should ban him from entering Edo, he is evil

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

Because he killed someone abi?

only a fool will patronise your furniture business especially with your way of thinking...
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
AntiWailer:
It is Monday morning.

Those guys are made for life.

Do something useful with Ur life too.

They are fighting for their children's future. Oshiomole, Obaseki, Tinubu etc their next generation will still come and rule Ur next generation since all u do is get excited about what is not lost.

All of a sudden the jobless did not remember that he is jobless in Ibadan or far East because Oshiomole's political career is dead according to them grin

A former Governor , with Governor's benefits for life.

Tinubu is a thief but he is a Billionaire. If he no become President no mean say he won't still be stealing billions.

It is Ur life that is the issue now. How will u survive despite all this economic disaster staring at Ur face as a result of Covid-19
SO YOU MEAN THOSE THAT ARE COMMENTING ON THIS TREAD DONT HAVE WORK THEY DO? HAS ANY OF THEM BEGGED YOU TO GET THEM JOB OR GIVE THEM MONEY TO FEED THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES? THINK...
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
BeigJawnson:
SO YOU MEAN THOSE THAT ARE COMMENTING ON THIS TREAD DONT HAVE WORK THEY DO? HAS ANY OF THEM BEGGED YOU TO GET THEM JOB OR GIVE THEM MONEY TO FEED THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES? THINK...

You don't need to write in caps to be heard unless the jobless thing hit u hard.

Prioritize Ur life. That is the message.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by juman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oshiomhole, a very good man.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
AntiWailer:

You don't need to write in caps to be heard unless the jobless thing hit u hard.

Prioritize Ur life. That is the message.

Have a great week ahead.

SO WRITING IN CAPS MEANS I AM VOICING HARD AND YOU HEARD ME ON THIS PLATFORM WE ALL TYPE? HEARD OR READ? OPONU

LET ME SEE HOW USEFUL YOUR LIFE IS .... KEEP YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR SUBLINGS WHO STILL LOOK UP TO YOU BEFORE THEY EAT.... MIND YOU YOUR ADVICE IS SO USELESS TO ME LIKE A USED SANITARY PAD .... I AM AT MY WORK, I USE MY LEISURE TIME TO CHECK WHATSUP ON THIS PLATFORM.... I THINK BY NOW WITH ALL YOUR MEANINGFUL LIFE AND HUSTLE, YOU DON GET MONEY PASS DANGOTE OR OTEDOLA....
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Please, take una unity begging to benin republic and Togo.

By now una suppose done gathei other Yorubas indigenous in benin republic and Togo then move on to Oduduwa republic but hell no.

Rather una prefer to stick with people I HV no ancestral ties with.
Maaadooo
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by igben(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Follow our daily forex signals free and make profit, see today's live trading account.. Also, Follow this link to join my
WhatsApp group:
https:///IweycSHwspr85fWBQjrCc8

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

I am not a troll. I actually want to support sai baba but some of us are too smart for that grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa

You are a known troller on NL...

Even obvious to newbies here...

At least it's good you are known for something on NL.. A troller
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

You are a known troller on NL...

I am not a troll, in fact I am a born again.

And I am waiting for 1 Naira to become equal to 1 Dollar.

Sai Baba.

cc lzaa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2020
imhotep:

I am not a troll, in fact I am a born again.

And I am waiting for 1 Naira to become equal to 1 Dollar.

Sai Baba.

cc lzaa

You are a known troller on NL... Professional one for that matter.. Achieves don't lie

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2020
helinues:

You are a known troller on NL... Professional one for that matter.. Achieves don't lie

Sai Change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.