Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) (73773 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
that's the way even with mc oluomo outsiders can't come from nowhere as economic refugees to dictate for us now I know why I can support what happened to them in kano I love how they were butchered and their leaders came begging Ganduje na beta person if na late ajimobi or elrufai we for deport them

Chaiii

to cap it all, he now adds the grand patron of one million boys known as oluomo

How can a whole region be training their children to be thugs, rascals and animals and even boosts of it.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

No I should rather blame you for your incompetence of backing up the false allegations...

Like I said, all your monikers are part of the ones we are going to make useless on NL.

You might not understand that now, but I bet you it's something you will regret in the future
Have you shouted "sai baba" today?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol and the gas is cheaper here keep consoling yourself like I said beg the north spending oil money if you are no longer interested.

Which north?
Na all of una follow dey spend the money. Don't just come here to single out north....

Don't be mischievous please...
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Chai nairaland no go kee me.....una make my day jooor grin
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Have you shouted "sai baba" today?

Your stupidity na child play to us..

We have our agent is SE which is Gov hope..

He is going to secure us all the lands we need for Ruga and Fulanisation in SE.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Your stupidity na child play to us..

We have our agent is SE which is Gov hope..

He is going to secure us all the lands we need for Ruga and Fulanisation in SE.
So you actually miss RUGA grin
Why were you denying?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Which north?
Na all of una follow dey spend the money. Don't just come here to single out north....

Don't be mischievous please...
all of who only adenuga who was gifted oil bloc by ibb and alakija and otedola alone is those I see north has more oil blocs than any tribe who dey spend which money
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Chaiii

to cap it all, he now adds the grand patron of one million boys known as oluomo

How can a whole region be training their children to be thugs, rascals and animals and even boosts of it.
how can a whole region be training their children to be kidnappers and drug traffickers and still boast about it say na their own hustle be that
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

So you actually miss RUGA grin
Why were you denying?

Cc lzaa

I wasn't denying rather waiting for our agent to be in place...

Currently, 20% of SE lands are for Ruga even though your billionaires have acquired more than 40%.

By 2050, hardly there would be land for agriculture in yeasterland even building have to be high rise building..

So many trouble loading for Alaigbo

Stupidity was Ingrained in some of us but we always decide on when appropriate to apply
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

I wasn't denying rather waiting for our agent to be in place...

Currently, 20% of SE lands are for Ruga even though your billionaires have acquired more than 40%.

By 2050, hardly there would be land for agriculture in yeasterland even building have to be high rise building..

So many trouble loading for Alaigbo

Stupidity was Ingrained in some of us but we always decide on when appropriate to apply
Thank you for saying the truth finally.
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa anonimi bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
all of who only adenuga who was gifted oil bloc by ibb and alakija and otedola alone is those I see north has more oil blocs than any tribe who dey spend which money

Well I don't expect you to say the truth. You guys are always economical with the truth. Not new.

You are now shifting the whole oil bloc Obasanjo dash Yorubas like biscuits to north..

I repeat, please stop been mischievous.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Thank you for saying the truth finally.
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa anonimi bambambiglo

At times, I have no regrets in handling dumb ass people..

Putting them to where dey belong is a priority like a guy like you who made false allegations about supporting Ize Iyamu which is/was bluntly false .

You see that day you go finally embrace shame, no be only me to happy but other NL's
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
how can a whole region be training their children to be kidnappers and drug traffickers and still boast about it say na their own hustle be that

You keep hitting yourself with your argument. Na u go call thugs and their importance in SW society same u go dey look for defence..

The drug lord in bourdilllion na me coronate am or na me pursue commot america?maybe na dry train his omonile boys and the rest.

What a society.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by hush15: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
I spit on the ugly face of Oshimhole and the big cone head of Tinubu.

Ondo nor be Lagos loading...

Cc: solmus
Simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Seunsmg
Bighead9
ThatFairGuy

Ntooorrrr!!! cheesy

Jeez men, I remember when it was Obaseki's face on that meme o. Our photo shoppers don update asap.

This life sha no balance at all
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Cc: bighead9
Simplyleo
why una wan give simplyleo my Yoruba Muslim brother heart attack na? The hammering wey pdp give us on Saturday never do una?? grin
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

At times, I have no regrets in handling dumb ass people..

Putting them to where dey belong is a priority like a guy like you who made false allegations about supporting Ize Iyamu which is/was bluntly false .

You see that day you go finally embrace shame, no be only me to happy but other NL's
So you are a land-grabber like your party members in APCheat grin

Cc lzaa anonimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

So you are a land-grabber like your party members in APCheat grin

Cc lzaa anonimi

Oh oh oh oh, got all the times on my hands,
Might as well cancel our plans .

If you Sabi, na which lyrics song be that?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Oh oh oh oh, got all the times on my hands,
Might as well cancel our plans .

If you Sabi, na which lyrics song be that?
Wait let me ask Dino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqWX7tYJsI
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Well I don't expect you to say the truth. You guys are always economical with the truth. Not new.

You are now shifting the whole oil bloc Obasanjo dash Yorubas like biscuits to north..

I repeat, please stop been mischievous.
you are the one being mischevios even here on nairaland people make jest of alakija calling her mariam babangida tailor who bleeped her way to get oil bloc.ibb gave adenuga oil bloc used for his conoil even when OBJ was looking for evidences against him and atiku he frustratead adenuga that he had to travel out if naija and hope you know obj appointed more ignos than Yoruba's that's why we hate him till today he is seen anti Yoruba.Even terry waya (kiddawaya father)was made a billionaire through ibb. The only people obj helped is Dangote by giving him ajaokuta cement mines and destroying ibeto.so you may believe your lies abeg.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

Wait let me ask Dino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqWX7tYJsI

Then one should ask, why do you troll when you can not comprehend?
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You keep hitting yourself with your argument. Na u go call thugs and their importance in SW society same u go dey look for defence..

The drug lord in bourdilllion na me coronate am or na me pursue commot america?maybe na dry train his omonile boys and the rest.

What a society.
lol society like Evans the kidnapper ,invictus obi no wonder they are the most in international prisons for drug trafficking
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Caseless: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2020
I'm a fan of oshomhole, but this got me laughing.

Osho will bounce back.

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Hahahhaha, this is serious.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
lol society like Evans the kidnapper ,invictus obi no wonder they are the most in international prisons for drug trafficking

Hushpuppi and Olankunle ponle na evangelist right?

Femi Gbajabiamila indicted for fraud in usa na pastor?

Lol, what a society
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
you are the one being mischevios even here on nairaland people make jest of alakija calling her mariam babangida tailor who bleeped her way to get oil bloc.ibb gave adenuga oil bloc used for his conoil even when OBJ was looking for evidences against him and atiku he frustratead adenuga that he had to travel out if naija and hope you know obj appointed more ignos than Yoruba's that's why we hate him till today he is seen anti Yoruba.Even terry waya (kiddawaya father)was made a billionaire through ibb. The only people obj helped is Dangote by giving him ajaokuta cement mines and destroying ibeto.so you may believe your lies abeg.

Continue lying to yourself. Those things are not new to us. You are now shifting goal post to north in what you all benefitted the most. You guys now wants others to attack north in what you are the majority in benefitting.

That's highly mischievous.

So many media lies always dished out by you guys, is so nauseating... haba. Few moments ago, u were smilling on enjoying oil blocs, just now u are defending it and shifting it to north.

Derox Ronu.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Then one should ask, why do you troll when you can not comprehend?
I am not a troll. I actually want to support sai baba but some of us are too smart for that grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by helinues: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
imhotep:

I am not a troll. I actually want to support sai baba but some of us are too smart for that grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa

Just 1 question but answered with 4 irrelevant answers.

Chineke mo

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
helinues:

Just 1 question but answered with 4 irrelevant answers.

Chineke mo
and Abacha never stole grin grin

Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Continue lying to yourself. Those things are not new to us. You are now shifting goal post to north in what you all benefitted the most. You guys now wants others to attack north in what you are the majority in benefitting.

That's highly mischievous.

So many media lies always dished out by you guys, is so nauseating... haba. Few moments ago, u were smilling on enjoying oil blocs, just now u are defending it and shifting it to north.

Derox Ronu.
just gerrara here even a goat in Nigeria knows the north enjoy oil money most if you think by all these your posts Igbo will be president lol because last time I checked north has the highest oil blocs in Niger delta take it or leave it if you feel SW has more oil block you can as well believe it I have no more words for you
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
DEROX:
just gerrara here even a goat in Nigeria knows the north enjoy oil money most if you think by all these your posts Igbo will be president lol because last time I checked north has the highest oil blocs in Niger delta take it or leave it if you feel SW has more oil block you can as well believe it I have no more words for you

Sounds defeated in face of truth.

Too bad.
Re: Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) by DEROX: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hushpuppi and Olankunle ponle na evangelist right?

Femi Gbajabiamila indicted for fraud in usa na pastor?

Lol, what a society
lol invictus obi na pastor? Allen oyeama na pastor?or Evans the notorious kidnapper na Catholic rev fr? yes Femi won speaker without any of your pdpiss voting him so he gat pain grin what of Monday osunbor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.