Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,711 members, 7,824,020 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns (47919 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by blingxx(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Burruchaga71:
But it's true..

"it's true" so you be liability undecided
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
ruffDiamond:
naija gals are worse off!very useless beggarly lot!no matter their own age bracket,the beggarly, olosho more mentality is deeply ingrained in their DNA. even if they are dating a cri*pple,they will still see him as ATM my hatred for them stem from this disgusting behavior!r

Hahahahahahahahaha! Lmao!
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by munachiso58(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Am 20

i can feed u and ur family for at least 2years without anyone's help

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Vikynas: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Which value can these Nigerians mouth piece(Nigeria Girls)add to the men's life in this country??
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by izubext007: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
are women asset? as a whole
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by NSK4U(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
she might actually not be far from the truth since she said 'most' although I don't think liability is the right word to use in the instance.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by dan4oster120(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
oh boy,you just kill it.....waoooooooooooo I love what you just drop right there..... it nothing but a bitter truth.... this is the greatest sickness of many ladies and guys too and what then can be the cure to this sickness, I ask.....can someone enlighten our ladies on this core issues
talktrue1234:

She is talking nonsense, women have a very wrong image of an ideal guy.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by cassyrooy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:
I wouldn’t call them liabilities, because not many of them would start billing you like their female counterparts.

However, they are just not very established , ready or mentally stable- but that is normal for youths within that age bracket. Females are not left out. Except she can explain her concept of ASSETS and LIABILITIES.
The palm wine in your village is the true and original one.

These guys are not really self reliant, or even self sufficient. There's schooling (jamb and ASUU strike dey o), then job hunting, paying bills, staying afloat etc.

But I still agree to disagree with her, some are so because they're ignorant of who they should be, and others fall within this list because factors beyond their control made it so.

To guys, if you're here, do not think much about it, strive to get out and become someone who's self reliant, because even at 35 self, some dudes are still grappling with their finances, women, alcohol etc.

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by krushdripper(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sierusvirus:
They are even better than women.
A woman from 19 to 27 years and even when married are pure liability.

If these women want to die, lead them to the slaughter, don't get thier msg twisted. Dahma civilization gave them freedom they can't handle hence the recklessness they keep spewing into the world. Bitch is saying age 19 to 27 males can't carry the liability they turn themselves into so the girls should avoid the age range.

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by moneyissweet(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Well said. In Nigeria, a man of 20 years is still confused.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by dan4oster120(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jesus Christ...... really..... that waoooooooooooo of you....... please can you try and do what you just said to me,cause am dear in need of a true helper who can take care of me for two years you mentioned and watch me love you like no other, just try me, no joke about this
munachiso58:
Am 20

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

From 30 upwards are evening newspapers. Guys should avoid them also.
No let pocohantas catch u grin

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by knowhowk: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ladies stop looking for men to put your responsibilities on ,Go and work ,Stop turning dating to employment .

11 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
ruffDiamond:
naija gals are worse off!very useless beggarly lot!no matter their own age bracket,the beggarly, olosho m mentality is deeply ingrained in their DNA. even if they are dating a cri*pple,they will still see him as ATM my hatred for them stem from this disgusting behavior!

they are worse than liability and ain't loyal
sef,that yr girlfriend, no think say na only u dey f*ckk am o,no forget say that mud hole in between their legs no they read meter

useless lot,
Tueh*slams DOOR)Iam arrahia jor

Fight go soon start.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ikillbrokehoess:
No let pocohantas catch u grin

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
munachiso58:
Am 20

How Are you a ritualist or ur papa na billionaire?
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by dan4oster120(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
waooooooooooooooooooo but ladies believe they know so much than you do,how do explain that?
mattmogan88:
Oh no , beauty without brain

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shile981:
I felt hurt with that post because I don't have a reasonable job. Though I'm industrious but being jobless makes an hard-working young man looks like a liability.

No mind her stupid rantings. Keep your head up and your fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
tobechi74:
And women on same age are assets?

Women need men to rule over them

Like sheep with a dead brain

Logic used to strip her off power

In an effort to maintain male dominance

Public participation an embargo

Officiating in religion a sin against God

Tertiary education a financial waste

Rearing of children,her reason for been made

Trading her own punny is not right

Whereas men exchange money for physical might

Men make the rules .Men have the final say 

Abide by the unfair system, follow the way

Gets raped amidst struggle and cries

Her virginity taken ,her dignity her pride

Difficult to proof,justice to be denied

Threatened into silence she hides the crime

Atrocity committed by her dad she Trust most

Without pills, without raincoat

Seed begins to germinate. Stomach potrudes

She wants it terminated.but that is a taboo

Shamed for considering abortion

Men only concern is more population

Her body is a decision to be made by society

Her freewill taken,yet another cruelty

Forced to become a single mother

With all its shame and stigma

Social distanced like one with covid nineteen

“Do not be like her” mothers warn their kids

The men do not desire second hand property

She bears it all alone amidst poverty

Develops a passionate hatred for male

Seeks listening ear to tell her tale

Find solace among fellow victim

Under an umbrella of bitter feminist

Relieved to discover she is not lonely

Now she got a chance to tell the world her story

Whom do we blame

Male or female

Power abused yields anarchy

Power used in fairness improves loyalty

The hunted hunts the hunter

Grudge not! Enjoy the karma

Read more here https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

Guy this your grammar long naw

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
She must be a mandator to be vast with such knowledge cheesy
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Drfernandez(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
blingxx:

He's not wrong you know,
Simp spotted

The person you quoted is a she not a he. She's a 39-year-old single, never married before frustrated woman, who goes from thread to thread using opportunity she sees to debase men.

3 Likes

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Farki: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t change the fact that these kind of men exist. The topic isn’t about who women see as boring, but a trait common among youths. If you are true to yourself, you will agree that our youths have lost it.

True, maybe she should consider going to foreign universities to meet under 27 men within her spec.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kazim88:

You now trying to see what we are talking about. Nigerian ladies see relationship as purely transactional.
More like sex for money under the guise of dating.

So she is simply saying: Don't date guys of 19-27 because like you rightly said, they are not established, still trying growing. Date older guys because they would pay you for sex "dating".

[s]This mindset is the sole reason Men over time become more successful than most women.
They think their kitten is an asset and medium of exchange for money.[/s]
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by MarketDispatch: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Interesting times ....she seems to know every man to have come up with such.

Book your deliveries for tomorrow please.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by proclinician: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
lonelydora:
She is saying the truth though.

Yes oo. You can cage ur poor brothers in the house and not let them marry anyone till they're 40 because they're liabilities. Ode

1 Like

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by blingxx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Drfernandez:

The person you quoted is she, not he. She's a 39-year-old single, never married before frustrated woman, who goes from thread to thread using opportunity she sees to debase men.

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Eniolakiite(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol

Samsimple:
This woman better marry a smart man, I don't think any child deserves this kind of gene angry
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by dododawa1: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Everyone wanted to trend, Nigeria girls I japa.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one is likely in Yankee. The average Nigerian doesn’t care for things of that sort. She’s an unknown human being and thus her opinion means nothing.
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Hespee93: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
What domyou expect from a girl that has only

0% Sense of Humor
0% Thinking Faculty.
0% Ambision
0% Future Plan

All what they know dick

Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Elxandre(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
ednut1:
many ladies stupidly date older guys thinking they will settle down soon. those ones no get joy. they lash, make them commit abortion and use babes anyhow and wont marry till they clock 41 hahahaha
grin
You no well
Re: "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns by Nnemuka(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
justscorchone:

I don’t think that message was meant for me so I will forgive you this time
Tah, go and sit down
Oga have you eaten today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.