Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' (90220 Views)

Ex-Education Minister, Kenneth Gbagi Is Dead / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Sagay212: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
They can steal money meant for millions of nigeria but cannot stand it when people steal their 5k.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
friday2011:

Thank you for this...

I really dont blame the readers whose mindset is on the ridiculous headlines but our bloggers/reporters who are always bent on turning stories upside-down.

There is no mindset here. One source said 5k was the issue while the charge sheet mentioned various amounts. The readers are free to believe either of the two as the charges in the sheet could be a blatant lie
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Emperor4tune(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
something is yet to be explained,no be 5k embarassment be this at all
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
coldFLARES1:
When I saw ex-minister, I reasoned it could only be Kenneth Gbagi!

Man is very ruthless,

.....and without mercy too.

I admire him a lot, nonetheless.

What is that thing you admire about him? The same man you qualified as ruthless and without mercy!
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Mosco100(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stripping his way to hellfire.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Pearly255(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
See the guy pee pee

Pencil gang grin
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
odinga1of:

Kenneth Gbagi is one of the most wicked and senseless politician from Delta State.

He singlehandedly destroyed people's caravan, so they could rent his Robinson Plaza then.

He is a wicked man.

His governorship ambition is dead on arrival
� You see, there's nothing heartless that's beyond Gbagi's capacity to do. That guy is mean on another level.

From way back 1997, I have known him to be real trouble! He wasn't a part of Ibori's government but was a main contestant against Ibori in the PDP primaries of 1999 and 2007.

Chances are, by Nigerian standards, he would never realise his ambition of governing Delta State because you won't get his 10kobo if you do not earn it!
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Kingrefreshed: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Islie:
Ex-Nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealing N5,000

SAHARAREPORTERS

But why the dixk of the guy on red paint the stand... Is it standing for Justice or what?
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Asadujames202(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kestolove:
See dat guy dick....in front of girls..chai

See where your eye reach

You better repent.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
maasoap:

What is that thing you admire about him? The same man you qualified as ruthless and without mercy!
I don't know about his biography, but I factor that his ruthlessness was a factor that helped in succeed in business. This man moved his way up the rungs of the ladder.

I hope to be hugely successful one day and the trait of ruthlessness is a most sought-after for me. The reason I admire Kenneth Gbagi
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by joefelin2345: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
maasoap:

Laughable! I'm just trying to imagine the position of all of them in the hotel that made it easy for them to steal that much.
God bless you my broda. Was there no control put in place? Then how much is 273k that they have to be dehumanised like this?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by coldFLARES1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
maasoap:

I don't know about his biography, but I factor that his ruthlessness was a factor that helped him succeed in business. This man moved his way up the rungs of the ladder.

I hope to be hugely successful one day and the trait of ruthlessness is a most sought-after for me. The reason I admire Kenneth Gbagi
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by EMMY76: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wicked man this is someone who is planning to govern delta state can he vow that he built that hotel with only his salary,
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
What I can say about this is that A thief will never take it easy with you if you steal ordinary pin that belongs to him/her.
The CEO of the hotel I worked for in the past who was a retired police officer always accuse us of stealing her money when we didn't. She always have the fear that people who work for her will steal her money and I'm not surprised by that attitude because I'm sure as retired officer, she would have stolen from innocent people through bribes and the likes.
Thieves don't like it when you give them a pay back of their actions
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by freemi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kestolove:
See dat guy dick....in front of girls..chai
na the girl in the middle make am rise grin
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by God200(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
angry,shey him no steal government money, angrythis country nah rich people pay for jawe,c how dey maltreated pple cmon 5k,God dey as well God go use ur own hand too to judge u no wori
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by GIdiata(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
What a foolish ex minister. He should tell us he developed appetite to behold some inner qualities of his female staff being covered by clothes since he never had X-ray eyes to see through clothes. The male staff was just included to bring about gender equality. Look at how the male staff now ended up developing some serious arrow around his waist having seen his female colleagues inner collateral.

I didn't expect less from a FEMINIST and/or a SIMP.

They always look for a way to accuse men of being SEXIST. "The male was included to bring about gender equality" as if it was all of them that were accused. So a former minister as rich as he is couldn't afford to pay them for sex if he wanted to see THESE UNATTRACTIVE BODY I'M SEEING. He also couldn't afford runs girls that he had to wait till theft incident to see unattractive body. For the bulge in the guys pant that is what an erected looks like to you abi? idiot. TRUTH BE TOLD THOSE GIRLS UNCLOTHED BODY WILL TURN A GUY LIKE ME OFF

Condemn the act and stop chasing clout just to get cheap likes from Women
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
money he used and build that hotel no be thief hi thief am?
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by HMarshal(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Islie:
Ex-Nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealing N5,000

SAHARAREPORTERS

Something doesn't add up
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by hardon1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't believe this story
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by yugeelaz: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Islie:

SAHARAREPORTERS

Can he categorically tell me that he didn't steal while in office as a minister. why do such an inhumane thing to his fellow human being. what if we Nigerian decide to do same to him for the ones he stole while in office.
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
D conclusion of the whole matter is that his head has truly gbagi (hit wood)...bur comeo!those chics no bado! Especially the 2 wey dey front...i don begin reason like Nackson
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by bewla(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
What a foolish ex minister. He should tell us he developed appetite to behold some inner qualities of his female staff being covered by clothes since he never had X-ray eyes to see through clothes. The male staff was just included to bring about gender equality. Look at how the male staff now ended up developing some serious arrow around his waist having seen his female colleagues inner collateral.
I Bet is a bigger thief's then all this small small thief's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by supercase1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
Potentially the next governor of delta. A man who has no regard for the dignity of fellow human beings just because they are poor.
lie chief askia bashorun oghie the current DESOPADEC boss is going to be the next gov of Delta state.he is such a hard working man
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
dis bad, common 5k 4 minister
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by emmajodeci(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is so wrong... For just 5k? Why not hand them over to the police but strip them naked. How much is 5k for God's sake
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Pleasantness(f): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Didn't he steal billions of naira when he was in office?? And he's contesting to be a governor? I pity those who'll vote for him in advance
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by supercase1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
odinga1of:

Kenneth Gbagi is one of the most wicked and senseless politician from Delta State.

He singlehandedly destroyed people's caravan, so they could rent his Robinson Plaza then.

He is a wicked man.

His governorship ambition is dead on arrival
who dash gbagi governor slot when chief bashorun askia oghe the hardworking DESOPADEC boss dey there,
them go just chop gbagi money throway like ogboru
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by JIMMY1393: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Bluntemperor: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
May God Deliver us Wicked and Evil Souls....

If they Stole, you Hand them to the Law Enforcement...

It's People like this that carry out Jungle Justice..

Na una incoming Gomina be that o,Ex- Minister indeed!
Re: Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' by Cmanforall: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Omg! People are just wicked. Common 5k even though it's true they stole it at his level why should he downgrade him self so low because of 5k?

Simple he could have sack, but striping them naked that's so in human and cruel of him.

Wickness of the highest order
And even taking pictures...
He has even committed an offence since it is without their consents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.