Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional (33743 Views)

See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by omooba969(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
manuelreports:
Obsaki learn from your deputy, he talks less and acts more. Avoid all this unnecessary post election comment, focus on how to bring the dividend of democracy down to the good people of Edo State who came out under the rain and sun to Vote for You.

It's so glaring that the psyche of majority of Nigerians is perfused with fear.

Sad reality! grin
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by UnimkeAk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Keep talking, it’s your time.

He is relevant when they masterminded your victory at the polls in 2016 but now irrelevant because you fell out with them.

Well, Edo people will prevailed, I hope you perform better than Oshiomhole going into your next 4 years so that your story can end well.

The Nigerian voters are now wise, they vote personality now. So if you fail to perform they will just switch and vote another party like a tsunami.

We know...
Allow him enjoy his wins...
He was ganged against remember ?
He didn't go to the PDP willingly.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Untube: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Keep talking, it’s your time.

He is relevant when they masterminded your victory at the polls in 2016 but now irrelevant because you fell out with them.

Well, Edo people will prevailed, I hope you perform better than Oshiomhole going into your next 4 years so that your story can end well.

The Nigerian voters are now wise, they vote personality now. So if you fail to perform they will just switch and vote another party like a tsunami.

Edo nor be Lagos
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by janeedema(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
These are exerts from an interview na. It was a response to a question.

uote author=Racoon post=94191293]In so much that that is true, Obaseki should stay clear of senseless political bickering & face governance that Edo people have given him a privileged mandate to exercise. Pride can also destroy him.[/quote]
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Sunnyja: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:
cool cool

cool
Obaseki should Calm down.... the battle is about taking a new leaf...

He might be disqualified on the grounds that He sort for nomination in 2 different political party for the same election...

which is against the law... (AA in imo state)
Which country 's law are you qouting now?! Try to move on. Don't mislead POI with these lines. "HOW" did Obaseki sought nomination in different political party?!
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by fubsy: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Inasmuch as Gov. Obaseki may be saying the truth, if I have the opportunity to advise him, I'll tell him to leave the past and focus on the future. He should go back and check the list of promises he made during his campaign tours and manifestos and start carrying out the promises. He should please not bother about the areas that voted him or not. He should just fulfil his campaign promises across the state. Gov. Obaseki is currently a symbol of hope for the Nigerian electorates. The hope of the Nigerian electorates will be complete when the governor performs according to his promises. Please governor, leave issues of Tinubu and Oshiomhole alone. Let the people decide their political fate. Just focus on governance.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by excel101(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Racoon:
In so much that that is true, Obaseki should stay clear of senseless political bickering & face governance that Edo people have given him a privileged mandate to exercise. Pride can also destroy him.
So he should shut his mouth and remain focus on governance. For you info, he has been tested and trusted. My bro he has every rite to make his contribution as a governor. You
rather go and advice you yellow teeth boss.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Ogarsimeon(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ob
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by stayclearofme: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded, that's what y'all yell at anyone who dare to confront the demons tormenting the masses.

People like you and sense are like the earth to the sun... very far apart.

When will you Nigerians start to stand up to impunity - here y'all have someone bold enough to speak truth to power and you still have the audacity to open your unbridled mouth to condemn him.

Una go learn sense by force...yeye people!
You must be a very stupid and idiotic fella. He has won and everybody supported him, he should tell the people how to take the state to the next level and not ranting up and down. Between you should go and check the meaning of being magnanimous you un couth and disrespectful bigot.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by frankyychiji(f): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonja keep shut
Good! Serves Racoon right for that rubbish he spewed up there.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by brownlolly(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Icarus flew too close to the sun
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by olisaEze(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We haven't heard from Kabaka, hope he is OK grin grin

He has gone to hide in his edede’s farm in d village like dis! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Ykc2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Racoon:
In so much that that is true, Obaseki should stay clear of senseless political bickering & face governance that Edo people have given him a privileged mandate to exercise. Pride can also destroy him.
he was not aferaid to say the truth when they wanted to give him ambode's treatment is it now he won without help from tinubu and oshiomole he will be afraid to speak?mr go buy gworo and chew

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Indispensable85(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Your will soon find out that all parties in Nigeria have party leaders including your PDP. I think you should just get to work. There's so much to be done. Politics is deeper than you're taking it. You've only just won election, your seat is not as safe as you think especially in this era of judicial abracadabra. Go and ask David Lyon and Emeka Ihedioha. Tinubu and Oshiomhole are not people you can just knock out with a single punch. They may assume more powerful and influential position than you in 2023 and come back to haunt you down. Just imagine tinubu becoming president in 2023 and Oshiomhole a key member of his cabinet! Your last one year in office and any intention to have a preferable successor will be ruthlessly fought. Focus on the Edo people for now. Besides,I don't think you should bother yourself with Apc and how they run their affairs. We're expecting so much from you.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Indispensable85(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
fubsy:
Inasmuch as Gov. Obaseki may be saying the truth, if I have the opportunity to advise him, I'll tell him to leave the past and focus on the future. He should go back and check the list of promises he made during his campaign tours and manifestos and start carrying out the promises. He should please not bother about the areas that voted him or not. He should just fulfil his campaign promises across the state. Gov. Obaseki is currently a symbol of hope for the Nigerian electorates. The hope of the Nigerian electorates will be complete when the governor performs according to his promises. Please governor, leave issues of Tinubu and Oshiomhole alone. Let the people decide their political fate. Just focus on governance.

Thank you
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
olisaEze:

He has gone to hide in his edede’s farm in d village like dis! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that the name of his village ?? grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by omooba969(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
stayclearofme:

You must be a very stupid and idiotic fella. He has won and everybody supported him, he should tell the people how to take the state to the next level and not ranting up and down. Between you should go and check the meaning of being magnanimous you un couth and disrespectful bigot.

I'm not your mate so CALM DOWN. cheesy

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonja keep shut

Racoon is not Yoruba, I think he's SS.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by olisaEze(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Is that the name of his village ?? grin grin grin

Nah, means grandma/old woman in bini. grin
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Ezmans: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We haven't heard from Kabaka, hope he is OK grin grin
he is in coma sins Saturday
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
ODJ124:

The law said so long as he sort for nomination in the the first party he isn't suppose to contest in another party... For the same election

I know this will form part of the petition before the tribunal. It's going to be very interesting in the weeks ahead. Election is a process and not an event. Seeking for nomination by buying, filling,returning the form and presenting yourself for screening is part of the election process.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Ezmans: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I swear. I've been meaning to ask which one is "national leader" when there's a constitutional national chairman?
Once again Baba is overrated cheesy
please nairalands who is national leader of USA & uk.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Blackmann001: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Watch it obaseki!

Tinubu owns the Appeal court !

His friend buhari owns the supreme court!

Abracadabra! Might turn result upside down
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by ODJ124(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
fof1:

ILLITERACY IS A BURDEN,POCKET LAWYER. THE TWO CASES ARE NOT SAME,PLS. DIDN'T HE DECAMP B4 SAILING IN PDP?

In line with Supreme court judgment and
interpretation of contest of primary
election in a political party according to
electoral law:
1. When an aspirant obtain an
expression of interest form and paid the
fees as required by the party.
2. When an aspirant obtain the party
nomination form and pay the required
fees by the party.
3. When the aspirant submit himself or
herself to the authority of the party for
screening and other processes
thereafter, the aspirant is deemed to
have contested in that political party and
therefore not eligible to contest same
election in another political party.
Governor Obaseki has contested Edo
State Governorship election in APC and
was disqualified. In the eyes of the law
he is no longer eligible to contest the
same election in any political platform.
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ashiwaju bola Thieftinubu and Oshomolo are political Nuisance that hold no values.... Amobode is a coward
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by ODJ124(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Indispensable85:

I know this will form part of the petition before the tribunal. It's going to be very interesting in the weeks ahead. Election is a process and not an event. Seeking for nomination by buying, filling,returning the form and presenting yourself for screening is part of the election process.

I swr it's gonna be very interesting....

from Oshopikin to oshomaster..
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Kingzeez10: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Passionate888:
Leader wey no fit reconcile party members that one na leader?
He no be leader but your papa no be im mate
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by myk2mic: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki ,read these words carefully

Talent is God given ; be humble
Fame is man-given; Be grateful
Conceit is self-given; be careful
John Wooden
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by History555: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is how these immature politicians derail themselves from their agenda and governing. Instead of taking the high road and reaching for effective governance, he's busy spewing self destructive and immature counter productive rubbish.

Politics is always about wining and losing, nothing more, it's never about continued political rants, negativity and needless fights.

Many clueless and baby politicians don raise shoulder to talk rubbish, but at the end of the day, they always carry delegation to Bourdillon to prostrate and reconcile.

This is just too juvenile and unbecoming.

Oyibo rekepte
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by Passionate888: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:

He no be leader but your papa no be im mate

I guess you're in sifia pains
Re: Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional by DSoj(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Idiot, but he ran to beg Tinubu to help him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna / Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.