Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,527 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

“I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State (5463 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by omlueh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saka Saula is their AXE MAN believe it or not but i wouldn't go into details with you cause you will not understand
seunmsg:

Take it easy with the lies now. Dipo Dina was killed by political opponents in Ogun state. He was a member of Tinubu’s ACN and not in any kind of opposition to Tinubu. Tinubu was sponsoring him to become the governor of Ogun before he was assasinated. How can his biggest sponsor be his murderer.

What evidence do you have that Tinubu killed Alh. Gawat? Are you aware that Gawat’s son is a member of APC and a political office holder in Lagos? If Tinubu was responsible for Gawat’s death, will his son be in the inner circle of Tinubu’s political movement?

Funsho Williams was killed by PDP politicians who were desperate to grab the party ticket in 2007. If Tinubu has anything to do with his death, Obasanjo would have used the opportunity to finish him.

Accusing Tinubu of killing Saka Saula is extremely laughable. What does he stand to gain from his death? I guess Tinubu is also responsible for the deaths of Mamok, Hamburger, Esi Oluwo and other NURTW guys that have fallen in the battle to control Lagos garage, right? Saka Saula was killed by a rival faction of the NURTW and no one else. Violence, Factional killings and thuggery are the hallmark of road workers union in Nigeria. Linking drivers internal crisis to Tinubu is extremely silly.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Conrod: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

The jagaban of Africa is a great movement.

If in doubt, ask any ipob miscreant.

Indeed, Tinubu is not just a movement, but a god worthy of worship by ipob miscreants.

A single day the miscreants dont discuss Tinubu is not a complete day. undecided
#MGBUWAISI
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Vulcanheph(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

Indeed, Tinubu is not just a movement, but a god worthy of worship by ipob miscreants.

A single day the miscreants dont discuss Tinubu is not a complete day. undecided
I read the comment and got Curious about what kind of useless Zombie asslicker with such a low self esteem for himself that would make such a comment, until i checked the moniker untill i realised that it's one of Nairaland's resident Zombies.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by DerrickzB: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
kaylardz:
I understand why Ibo people envy and hate Tinubu dis much.
First, He shut them out of their most coveted Lagos treasury. Second, His exploits and achievements politically have surpassed that of Azikiwe, Ujuwku and all their dead and living politicians put together.
If their hatred could not stop Buhari in 2015, it won't stop Tinubu in 2023 either.
As it stands now, Ibo race have no say in who preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

Your disposition is misplaced my brother!!
Igbos are not the ones fighting tinubu, it is the northern canal. You are being shot and yet you don’t even know where the bullet is coming from. Oga ooo
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Vulcanheph(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
post=94223435:
Reading.....
The chief Zombie of Nairaland has started booking space so he can start telling us what a loyal Zombie he is.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by seunmsg(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
omlueh:
Saka Saula is their AXE MAN believe it or not but i wouldn't go into details with you cause you will not understand

Saula was Tinubu’s man. Tinubu had no hand in his death. Look towards Olohunwa and MC for his death.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by rexchazy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Must u always be a slave to your fellow man. Am Yoruba but the way u guys extol Tinubu is modern slavery.Why must it be Tinubu, what of Osinbajo what happened to him. Free yourself from mental slavery
kaylardz:
First, He shut them out of their most coveted Lagos treasury. Second, His exploits and achievements politically have surpassed that of Azikiwe, Ujuwku and all their dead and living politicians put together.
If their hatred could not stop Buhari in 2015, it won't stop Tinubu in 2023 either.
As it stands now, Ibo race have no say in who preside over the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
He is right but sadly an over-rated movement with great potential but chose self-aggrandizement and crass politics to the detriment of those he claims to be fighting for and the cause he claims to be fighting for. Haterz hate me but If you are here and not at his gate on Bourdillion road begging for your N500 transport and 1 pack of Indomie and tomtom delivered by her royal mumustress Madame Remi - they you are wasting your potential as a professional beggar and lazy y000000t
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by naija4life247: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Jagaban borgu

Oko iyalaya won
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by naija4life247: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You're a movement in a certain region filled with cowards who won't mind selling the rights of their people to fulanis for their personal gains.
Seems like what the fulanis did to mko abiola has wiped out from your memory, come 2023 you'll be placed where you truly belong.

Cowards that sacrificed over three million of your brethren to the gods in 1967. Don't let Elders in your family see this your nonsense post, it will bring back sad memories of sorrow, tears and blood.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by kaylardz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
rexchazy:
Must u always be a slave to your fellow man. Am Yoruba but the way u guys extol Tinubu is modern slavery.Why must it be Tinubu, what of Osinbajo what happened to him. Free yourself from mental slavery
okoro is ashamed to publicly identify with his tribe, I'll reply u when u stop impersonating
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Xfemt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
ode
u re a movement in Lagos and DAT due to d fact d pple Ve sold der right for plate of ewedu and mind it ll come to an end soon

thief drug barron
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by freeborn02: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

Lolz. As a self acclaimed immoral paid per post hailer, I don't expect you to have any different opinion.

After all, a mantal slave can only tow the line laid out by his slave master.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Xfemt(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
ode

plz report to seun em self

see painment grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by winkmart: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
GOOD ONE
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Bobyro: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

Not a day goes by without you mentioning ipob. Lol. Dem don swear gii u
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Simplyleo: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bobyro:

Not a day goes by without you mentioning ipob miscreants. Lol. Dem don swear gii u
Fixed undecided
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Oracleforce: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree with Tinubu 100%

I agree with you...Tinubu is the headache of almost all Nyamiri people...
Ngige came to talk about Tinubu at the floor of the house instead of him to defend various allegations leveled against him...

Tinubu achievement and accomplishment will send some of these Nyamiri to their early grave....
There is nothing like Otoge in Lagos....but Nyamiri people came to form an Otego movement in Lagos state...they care less about what is happening in their native State and focuses more on Tinubu and Lagos matter.....

ENi kuure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
kaylardz:

Tinubu is a thief. If u doubt, ask ur father.
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by MurderX: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Oga you are beginning to sound like indaboski
Re: “I Am A Movement” – Tinubu Brags As He Reacts To Apc’s Defeat In Edo State by rexchazy(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Am a full blown Yoruba man from Odo-otin local government of Osun state. Stop been a slave to your fellow man. oponu!
kaylardz:

okoro is ashamed to publicly identify with his tribe, I'll reply u when u stop impersonating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos / Tribunal Shift Tinubu Inauguration ! / Nigerians Definition Of Free And Fair Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.