Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha (3388 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha by kings2all: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
My stepmom has sex with me each day when my dad goes to work and I enjoy it -Ghanaian young man

A Ghanaian young man has revealed how having sex with his stepmother everyday when his father leaves for work is enjoyable to him.

According to the anonymous man who sought media personality Naba Aba Anamoah’s view on the sacrilegious act, his stepmom is a sex freak who can have as many as four rounds of sex with him each day of the week. SEE POST HERE
Re: My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
LA click LA bastard step mother

4 Likes

Re: My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha by kings2all: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2020
IUNT

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rebound / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? / Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.