Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) (9725 Views)

See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by rasheylaw(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Photo number one suggests that both of them are exchanging kisses. Photo number two as you can see shows the groom feeding the bride. Photo number three is a kind of puzzlement, it's so difficult to understand what that old man is doing beneath the chair.

The post was shared by a Facebook user identified as Amaka Uhuru to a Facebook public group called IGBO RANT HQ. She captioned: "who can explain these pictures to me Biko." The post has generated lots of Comments and reactions from different Facebook users who has access to the group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by rasheylaw(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Replies from Facebook

1 Share

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by rasheylaw(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2020

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hmm

Simps looking like they are suffering from pedophilic disorder and the girl looking like one of those destiny killer..

I can't even comprehend what's going on.. The dude on white looks like he's the main jiqqa then his twin shows up on the last pic grabbing the bitch by her waist..

Who get the smallie??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by lilyheaven: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
What a blue shadow?
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Ever8090: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ned Nwoke be like.... copy-copy

3 Likes

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by HolySword: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

1 Like

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Shellsploit: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Looks like some sort of genetic disorder..

1 Like

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Mastakija(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
warris all this

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by akinloye19995: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ned Nwoke be like.... photophotocopy-photophotocopy
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
After seeing the below, NOTHING can ever surprise me with African women and their desperation for marriage.

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by fati2001(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
cry
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Seems like some kind of disorder but truly, this one off me. shocked
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Iceyjayz: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
After seeing the below, NOTHING can ever surprise me with African women and their desperation for marriage.
Lol
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Smony: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wtf
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by CosmicPhoenix: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
she's married at least,we cannot say the same for nairaland evening newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Gosj01(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery

Details on my signature
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by franchasng: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
That's indeed a worrisome pic
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by dazzlingd(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Why the long face?
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by onomeabuja: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2020
rasheylaw:

Photo number one suggests that both of them are exchanging kisses. Photo number two as you can see shows the groom feeding the bride. Photo number three is a kind of puzzlement, it's so difficult to understand what that old man is doing beneath the chair.

The post was shared by a Facebook user identified as Amaka Uhuru to a Facebook public group called IGBO RANT HQ. She captioned: "who can explain these pictures to me Biko." The post has generated lots of Comments and reactions from different Facebook users who has access to the group.

shocked i beg una in d name of God , who be the real husbansh here biko shocked grin

Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by WoundedLamb: 1:54am On Sep 25, 2020
If she's single, y'all will call her olosho. She's getting married, y'all are calling her desperate. Africans, you guys are too much.

Meanwhile, what the picture shows is nothing new to the Yoruba culture. The MC could ask the man to touch her breast or her ass as a sign that he now has the right to freely access those. If I who only read about african cultures online know this, then I assume many of you do too. But you'd rather look for ways to call women out as usual.
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by sylve11: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2020
@ op, These guys dey resemble Albert Fish........... shocked shocked cool
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Vyzz: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2020
So how u come nọ say she is 17 yrs old?
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by austine4real(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Don't even understand anything
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by motionarena: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmmm

Mysterious photos that can never be explained
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by EmmySparky(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2020
lol this one funny abeg....the last pic though...brother grabbing wife waist...I rest my case
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by Kyrx(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I was wondering if this was Photoshop until I searched for the image on Google.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ugandas-ugliest-man-becomes-dad-5931177
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by westlius(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Igbo complains north marry under age girls not knowing they do the same
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by luvyaself95(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Guy fear God na you don't want that man to have child imagine yourself in his position would you be if you don't have child..
Re: See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) by GOFRONT(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wetin Abacha loot no go see for Switzerland.

(1) (Reply)

This White Girl With Very Big A*ss Is Disturbing The Internet (pictures ) / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.