Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React (104898 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by amuwo1980: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Palehair:

That's not how sexuality works man
I know I was just clowning
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Palehair: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bar1941:

I don't know about gay men, but for this lady I promise I will change her sexual orientation, I will touch her where no fellow lady can ever touch her then she will acknowledge the power of the dïck.
That's not how sexuality works man
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
The ladies on the far right and far left are both butch.

Those are men lesbian just like you have effeminate gay men

Ellen Degeneres strikes me as the butch in her marriage
Re: Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React by Gamesmart: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Collyweed:
Nigerians are the most stvpid people on planet Earth.

Here you are, living in a dystopian hell-hole, where life is actually hard, brutish and short but the only thing that seems to bring out any uniting passion among the denizens is what consenting adults do with their sexual organs.

It’s really sad!

So adding homosexual relationship nonsense to it does not make in more dystopian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.