Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

She Stinks So Bad � - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stinks So Bad � (6092 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Finnese001: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
mr ugly how are you doing,stay out of trouble

And you too undecided
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by presented007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
stop using the word "smell" use offensive to give her some little respect.See the way you are saying it anyhow mtcheww

So na wetin dey pain you be that. Because I use smell and not offensive?

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by HomerTimpson: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
ZIINI:
Speechless
that's how op make me feel lipsrsealed
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by JIMMY1393: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Another senseless thread
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Zzor:
i don't blame you,its her I blame for having something to do with a fish brain like you
allow him

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by loveyou123: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:
you and your gf need to see the doctor.
were u born in 2001
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
allow him
ok
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Madibah:

The girl lacks understanding
she's just an attention seeker bro...
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Olamega78(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Dm me. I have a very potent remedy for you guys. I'll be waiting for your response... Stay blessed
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
ntorrr drunkard, e pain am,wetin I tell you for that thread peper u. brolosho
it's obvious this girl has no common nor educational sense and hold up zzor is rozz backwards, y'all shouldn't answer her. There was a topic about fetishes and she was saying it's oyibo thing we know, I explained it several times and she said I don't have sense then I told her to lecture me (a degree holder in mechanical engineering in a foreign country) and all she could do was insult me so I just deemed her stupid

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Everyone, so we can help this man solve his issue it's best that we just ignore her. She'll eventually go away
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2020
A guy is complaining about a stinky puna and this is what another lady has to say. undecided Empty brain.

Zzor:
i don't blame you,its her I blame for having something to do with a fish brain like you

2 Likes

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2020
You are correct with your assumptions, it is obvious her puna also stinks.

SmellySperm:

why attacking the youngie?he said he wanna help..
why so bitter? hope it's not wat I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

she'll keep coming back everyone please just ignore her
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by deewhydoski(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Madam, what is it?... I noticed that ur comments are always too harsh... The guy ask for a solution for his gf and here u are attacking him. What has he done wrong here?
Pls be civil with ur comments at time. If u insult me, have it in mind that I won't reply u.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by backtalkG(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2020
I think some of them don't even know they have this offensive smell down there. If you tell an average Nigerian gal that her pussyy smells she might take it as insult
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2020
backtalkG:
I think some of them don't even know they have this offensive smell down there. If you tell an average Nigerian gal that her pussyy smells she might take it as insult
Hi jah,
you are right you have said it all.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by fati2001(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2020
loveyou123:
were u born in 2001
no, why asking
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Op,talk to her and give her some cash to go see the doctor... Don't make it look like she's smelling,she will hate you for that..
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Ladimeji04: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Pray before starting anything and spray perfume, then take your mind off the smell
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Aimerosa25(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2020
presented007:
Hi guys I hope you all are doing great.
So I need this little help from you guys I have this babe that we've been together for quite some time now but they is this problem I have and I just don't know how to disclose it to her.

Her pussy literally stink so bad in fact na exactly like rotten fish cry please I really want to help her with any medication required no matter what it cost I just don't know how to go about it. She's so loving and kind but most of all she loves sex even more than I do and that's a good thing that I made me love her and want to help her.
mention me, I'll tell u wat to do
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by presented007(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Aimerosa25:
mention me, I'll tell u wat to do

What do I do?
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Haba aunty did you not see the part where he said he really wish to help solve her problem. He has done nothing bad seeking for solution
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Haba aunty did you not see the part where he said he really wish to help solve her problem. He has done nothing bad seeking for solution
you also didn't see how he was using words carelessly for his so called lover.Hes indirectly mocking her
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
you also didn't see how he was using words carelessly for his so called lover.Hes indirectly mocking her
you are right it came off as a form of mockery

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by smado(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Op, she can use oriflame feminelle wash. If you need one hit me up on WhatsApp 0.9.0.9.1.1.9.6.3.7.8
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I understand where you are coming from but I think the OP is sincerely seeking for a solution for her.

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

my nigga

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by tydi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

you are right it came off as a form of mockery

simp

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by presented007(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:

Well It's unfortunate that you are in her shoes so knows how it feels to have a smelly pussy.. I don't perhaps why I was blunt with it. The only reason I brought it here is try help her without hurting her feelings. But you have succeeded in derailing my thread.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Certifiedfucker(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Break up with the bitch for your dicks sake
presented007:
Hi guys I hope you all are doing great.
So I need this little help from you guys I have this babe that we've been together for quite some time now but they is this problem I have and I just don't know how to disclose it to her.

Her pussy literally stink so bad in fact na exactly like rotten fish cry please I really want to help her with any medication required no matter what it cost I just don't know how to go about it. She's so loving and kind but most of all she loves sex even more than I do and that's a good thing that I made me love her and want to help her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.