Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. (6081 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Reno Omokri, in a thought-provoking message, remarked on the dynamics of age in relationships, particularly spotlighting Peter Obi and his wife, Margaret. He said, “When I said if you want a healthy, happy, monogamous marriage, you can increase your chances of that happening by marrying a woman significantly younger than you, many people, especially those who self identify as Obidients, insulted me. However, it is a fact, because men and women have different biological clocks. Their libidos are not on the same timeline"

Drawing attention to the age difference between the Obis, Reno highlighted, “Peter Obi understands that ancient wisdom. Today, he is celebrating his wife’s 49th birthday. Meanwhile, Peter is 62. And Peter got married 31 years ago, in 1992, when he was 31 and his wife, Margaret, was 18. He is an example of what I tried to teach my followers.”

Reno then elaborated on the characteristics he believes are crucial for the male partner to possess in a marital relationship: “For the best marriage, it is RECOMMENDED, but not MANDATORY, that the man must be above his wife in these ten areas: Age, Finances, Knowledge, Praying, Fasting, Strength, Tolerance, Planning, Wisdom, and Patience.”

He further explained each point, emphasizing, “Age, because men live longer when married to younger wives. Please research it. Don’t just take my word or insult me because of a medical fact. Finances, because, as a man, you either foot the bill or go downhill. Knowledge, prayer and fasting because you are the priest of the home. Strength, since you are the head of the home, and you will need to do the heavy lifting. Tolerance because her mouth will likely be sharper than yours, and without tolerance, there will be violence. Planning and wisdom, so you don’t wear out your strength. And finally, patience so you don’t do everything your mind tells you to do"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Praxis758: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Politics and hatred apart, that Peter Obi’s wife is a paragon of beauty.

She would have been the most beautiful first lady of her generation or in Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Offpointng: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Oh some people call him a Paedophile but it's a lie
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nonexisting1: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
So Tinubu has not given this fool job yet upon all his attacks on Obi?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So Tinubu has not given this fool job yet upon all his attacks on Obi?

You know how many years e take groom the innocent girl before e marry her at 18.

Obi never give you work too?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
I soooo want to marry young but with a more matured man
I can't stand young men and their aggressive wahala
Anything less than 35 please find your square root
You can see Margaret Obi is being pampered in her marriage
You can also see the first lady Remi is always pampered by Asiwaju
If they had marry a much younger man I bet you them for don break each other head go their papa houses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by okosodo: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
So obi matter na I'm u go dey
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Sparrk007(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tinubu should Please give this one job haba grin

5 Likes

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sparrk007:
Tinubu should Please give this one job haba grin
Obi should also give you work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
This life. This same Reno used to be some people's hero. Same people now see Reno as nothing but zero. This life get as e be. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
This life. This same Reno used to be some people's hero. Same people now see Reno as nothing but zero. This life get as e be. undecided

Truth easily overshadows lies

1 Like

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Praxis758:
Politics and hatred apart, that Peter Obi’s wife is a paragon of beauty.

She would have been the most beautiful first lady of her generation or in Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom has the most beautiful girls in 9ja that's why to us Obi's wife is a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by youngrichnigga: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Reno is surely working very hard for that still elusive APC appointment undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by pachigo001(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
This Reno omocri need help he is losing it
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The guy wants to get on tinubu good books for a political position.

But tinubu would be the last person to give this political jobber a position. grin.
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by NexLoaded: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
What does the wife's age got to do with anything?
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bunkbars:
The guy wants to get on tinubu good books for a political position.

But tinubu would be the last person to give this political jobber a position. grin.

Reno is very comfortable. He doesn't have that mentality of "dis sufferness no dey taya you" because of course he is very comfortable. Reno is just being himself, exploiting the social media because he understands the psychology called 'the herd mentality'.

Once again, Reno is very comfortable. He doesn't cry his face off because fuel per liter is now #600 and above and can't afford it or is finding it difficult to buy due to poverty.
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Reno is very comfortable. He doesn't have that mentality of "dis sufferness no dey taya you" because of course he is very comfortable. Reno is just being himself, exploiting the social media because he understands the psychology called 'the herd mentality'.

Once again, Reno is very comfortable. He doesn't cry his face off because fuel per liter is now #600 and above and can't afford it or is finding it difficult to buy due to poverty.
Reno is very comfortable? grin you don't know what you are saying. That guy is a political jobber. Dino melaye, Have more dignitary than reno
Tell me what he does for a living.

Another political jobber am so shocked about is wole shoyinka. It is so shameful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bunkbars:
Reno is very comfortable? grin you don't know what you are saying. That guy is a political jobber. Dino melaye, Have more dignitary than reno

Another political jobber am so shocked about is wole shoyinka. It is so shameful.

cheesy
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by maticar: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Reno spokesman don cap
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Praxis758: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Akwa Ibom has the most beautiful girls in 9ja that's why to us Obi's wife is a tip of the iceberg.

Really?

You mean Akwa-Ibom women are more beautiful that the Shuwa Arab women in Borno state?
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Praxis758:

Really?

You mean Akwa-Ibom women are more beautiful that the Shuwa Arab women in Borno state?

100%
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hmmm, smooth, painstaking and jabbing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bunkbars:

What about Kenneth Okonkwo? I think he is the saddest political jobber
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Benwallt:

What about Kenneth Okonkwo? I think he is the saddest political jobber
peasants, still have mouth to talk, let's see how far this mouth could talk for.

grin cheesy, 65% of unilag girls, are trading sex at ozone & tejuosho mall at an unbeatable price, just to support their parents for their own school fees.

1 Like

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bunkbars:
peasants, still have mouth to talk, let's see how far this mouth could talk for.

grin cheesy, 65% of unilag girls, are trading sex at ozone & tejuosho mall at an unbeatable price, just to support their parents for their own school fees.

Go there, fvck you spec, go home and stop cry as if somebody forced you to.

Better than harlots and incestuous UNN students that sleep with their fathers, uncles and brothers to maintain sponsorship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by marsup: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
This obsession is unhealthy.
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Benwallt:

Go there, fvck you spec, go home and stop cry as if somebody forced you to.

Better than harlots and incestuous UNN students that sleep with their fathers, uncles and brothers to maintain sponsorship.
I have been to nsukka, food is very cheap over there, unlike lagos. Neither is their rent, or school fees as high as lagos.

Guys are banging this Young girls like hell before helping them, because of the hardship caused by tinubu

You are here, commenting like an illiterate, who is as well blind.
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bunkbars:
I have been to nsukka, food is very cheap over there, unlike lagos. Neither is their rent, or school fees as high as lagos.

Guys are banging this Young girls like hell before helping them, because of the hardship caused by tinubu

You are here, commenting like an illiterate, who is as well blind.

What are you doing in Lagos anyway? You suppose to be in your region slugging it out the likes of mmesoma.

The girls being banged complained to you or you are there hoping you get one as their errand soft drink , gala and condom supplier.?
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by Benwallt(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
marsup:
This obsession is unhealthy.

How do classify your whole region obsession with Tinubu the jagaban of Nigeria?
Re: Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Experience Pee-shyness While Pee-ing & A Pretty Lady Is Spotted ? / 12 Pictures That anyone who Married An Igbo Girl can relate to. / Roman Goddess Shares New Bedroom Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.