Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (3210 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
To my readers, that is how you curtail people who can't watch their tongues first. You psychologically twist the scenario and watch them become furious and angry. (You can now exploit their emotions).

These people that easily abuse others or call them names are weak emotionally and this is an opportunity for you to plant seeds in their heads and control them to feeling the way you want.

If you can sneakily alter somebody's emotions whenever you want, you can achieve anything in life. People operate based on emotions and they also buy things based on emotion. This is why most great men stay quiet when people are trying to manipulate them with words.

These weak minds who start the game of abuse can't handle what they dish out. It's just like Nengi not being able to handle Ozo ignoring her even though she has been doing that to him.

My mission is to always make sure my readers learn one or two things from my threads and not to abuse people. I only exploit those who think they are smart and try to abuse or belittle me for their amusement. We no dey the same level, but I no need to dey blow my trumpet every time.

Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:

Watch your tongue
You didn't read in-between the lines did you? He got you.

2 Likes

Re: I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GreatMage: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fallacy and fantasy...

Anyone WuxiaWorld or web novels fan in Nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Been A Uyo For The Pass 3 Years No Friends / We all do this(photos) / Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.