Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp (3057 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Liposure: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
It one thing to simp, its another thing to lend an helping hand. Washing pants is not my calling
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by jboixxx: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
simpest of all simps bragging online,you will wash pants and iron them sef
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Which sane woman will allow anyone to even wash her pant
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Enemaudokwu: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2020
I can never do it sha. This is Africa
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2020
lefulefu:
wash pant ke.she no get her own hands cheesy?
women who do such to their men do it to humiliate the men
Anita Joseph wey announce that her husband washes her pant is married to a boy( he is not even up to 30 sef) she is much more older than and she is bread winner in her house.Remember she has had bitter experiences with men in the past.I believe this her stunt of announing in the public that her husband washes her pants and undies is a form of revenge of what men did to her in the past.Na her own way to humiliate her husband and show him who is in charge and the man has no choice since he depends on her grin.
I know your type,you will wash pants codedly and nobody will know,meanwhile your friend zini has been accusing me wrongly over his ban,people have started insinuating things that are not true here,its now as if I'm a trouble maker,hes ignoring me and tarnishing my image up and down,please call him to order before I engage on my 21days fasting
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave come and tell them how skillful you are in pants washing,you even used to brag about how you wash your girlfriend pants
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
DenreleDave come and tell them how skillful you are in pants washing,you even used to brag about how you wash your girlfriend pants

Dont mind them jare
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Enemaudokwu:
I can never do it sha. This is Africa

Funny folks.
Women wash boxers for men in Nigeria and it's okay but Neo did the opposite and bumpkins are calling him a simp.
Most of them don't even know what the word means.

The mentality of Nigerian men is very disgusting.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
AstroG:
Cooking for your girl is not simping though it depends on the attitude and your mood at dah moment but you see washing of female undies,it a turn off for me.

How Can a full grown and responsible man bend down and start washing female undies,f I see my friend doing that,walahai I won't hesitate in slapping the hell out of him

What dah fvck undecided

My guy... So u still dey nairaland....
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggar!!

A simp is a simp!

Either you wash pants or clothes!

If you will wash a lady's pant, then your a simp in the making.

My guy hustle o! so you nor go wash one girl pants all in the name of love.

Thunder strike love!!
your stupid
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tabasco23:
your stupid

Did I hit a nerve, Simp!
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
I know your type,you will wash pants codedly and nobody will know,meanwhile your friend zini has been accusing me wrongly over his ban,people have started insinuating things that are not true here,its now as if I'm a trouble maker,hes ignoring me and tarnishing my image up and down,please call him to order before I engage on my 21days fasting
so u and zini still get gbege grin grin grin?
thought the beefing and fighting was over with cheesy
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Did I hit a nerve, Simp!
wow congratulations he used the word simp, I'm now less of a man do you want a trophy, a real alpha male I'm so scared, retard doesn't even know the meaning of simp just uses it to make himself look like something big
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
lefulefu:
so u and zini still get gbege grin grin grin?
thought the beefing and fighting was over with cheesy
Hes behaving somehow jor,slandering my name everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AstroG: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

My guy... So u still dey nairaland....

I just dy on kum kum level now,ah don pass the age of exchanging of banters on NL cool
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tabasco23:
wow congratulations he used the word simp, I'm now less of a man do you want a trophy, a real alpha male I'm so scared, retard doesn't even know the meaning of simp just uses it to make himself look like something big

The fvck

Simp!

You will always be less of a man.

Yo niggarr! People flex lexicons, you know right!

Nah you don't!

Your simping has clouded your reasoning!

Coming at me niggarr, Is you stupid?

Is you dumb?

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by DenreleDave(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
AstroG:

I just dy on kum kum level now,ah don pass the age of exchanging of banters on NL cool

Hmmm. Mighty words
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Simp!

You will always be less of a man.

Yo niggarr! People flex lexicons, you know right!

Nah you don't!

Your simping has clouded your reasoning!

Coming at me niggarr, Is you stupid?

Is you dumb?

how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AstroG: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmmm. Mighty words

Ahswear,time is Money
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tabasco23:
how old are you?

Old enough to know your a fvcking simp!!
Dumbass!!
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by dbestuncle: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Washing her pant on National TV doesn't show love. It shows stupidity and he is a big simp.

Let's stop encouraging nonsense.

What was wrong with her that she can't wash her pant herself.
A generation that has lost all sense of decency with great supporters n progenitors like u
Una weldone.

Elder0001:
2 days ago I came across a thread on fp about Neo washing his babe (Vee's) Pant. 99% of the male folks on that thread called him a simp and all sorts.
Neo isn't a simp, I'll tell y'all why.

Washing your lady's pants/clothes doesn't make you a simp. Women cook and wash boxers/clothes for their men and it seems cool to these men but it's wrong for a man to do the same for his lady?
If you can't help your partner with stuff you need to re-evaluate that relationship.

A man cooks or washes stuff for his wife and Nigerian male folks will call him a simp but it's not bad when a woman does the same for a man? Or are y'all trying to say women who do such stuffs for their men overvalued those men?

It's quite sad that Nigerians always abuse any new word they're introduced to, same way y'all abused the words "feminist, misogynist and misandrist". And now it's time to abuse the word "simp".

After calling Neo a simp for washing his babe's Pant you'll log off social media and tell your lady to wash your boxers for you, seems smart to you huh?

It seems the word "hypocrisy" was specifically created for Nigerians especially the male folks.

I know one bumpkin would call me a simp after reading this.

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
dbestuncle:
Washing her pant on National TV doesn't show love. It shows stupidity and he is a big simp.

Let's stop encouraging nonsense.

What was wrong with her that she can't wash her pant herself.
A generation that has lost all sense of decency with great supporters n progenitors like u
Una weldone.

But it's not stupidity when women wash boxers for men?
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Thunday1005(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Simp or no simp, how can you be washing a lady pant on national TV. Wtf
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Originalsly: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Elder0001:

And now it's time to abuse the word "simp".

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by 2buffagain(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Can I put her undies in the washer/dryer? Ofcourse!
Can I hand wash her undies? That one is see-finish.
I have not had to handwash anything in decades, so perhaps this affects my mindset on the issue.

But I will do every if she is sick or situation calls for it. It would not be a daily affair.

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by angelfallz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elder0001:
2 days ago I came across a thread on fp about Neo washing his babe (Vee's) Pant. 99% of the male folks on that thread called him a simp and all sorts.
Neo isn't a simp, I'll tell y'all why.

Washing your lady's pants/clothes doesn't make you a simp. Women cook and wash boxers/clothes for their men and it seems cool to these men but it's wrong for a man to do the same for his lady?
If you can't help your partner with stuff you need to re-evaluate that relationship.

A man cooks or washes stuff for his wife and Nigerian male folks will call him a simp but it's not bad when a woman does the same for a man? Or are y'all trying to say women who do such stuffs for their men overvalued those men?

It's quite sad that Nigerians always abuse any new word they're introduced to, same way y'all abused the words "feminist, misogynist and misandrist". And now it's time to abuse the word "simp".

After calling Neo a simp for washing his babe's Pant you'll log off social media and tell your lady to wash your boxers for you, seems smart to you huh?

It seems the word "hypocrisy" was specifically created for Nigerians especially the male folks.

I know one bumpkin would call me a simp after reading this.

The only thing i would say is, was Vee incapacitated ie was she sick, which made the guy to wash her pant?

comparing with women cooking and washing men's clothes is not the same thing. there are responsibilities in a relationship, the woman cooks, washes her man's clothes and keeps the house tidy etc

so Elder0001 comparing the 2 aren't the same thing. you can't say because women do it therefore men should be doing it.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by cooooooks(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's like some people who do not know how to properly wash clothes have a new stratefy: find a Significant Other to wash their clothes. grin

Is this non issue the hill to die on?

Zzor:
Denreledave,come tell your fellow men how you wash pants and iron them for your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by cooooooks(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
If your marriage is not see-finish, in that you both respect and trust each other, what is the point?

2buffagain:
Can I put her undies in the washer/dryer? Ofcourse!
Can I hand wash her undies? That one is see-finish.
I have not had to handwash anything in decades, so perhaps this affects my mindset on the issue.

But I will do every if she is sick or situation calls for it. It would not be a daily affair.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

The only thing i would say is, was Vee incapacitated ie was she sick, which made the guy to wash her pant?

comparing with women cooking and washing men's clothes is not the same thing. there are responsibilities in a relationship, the woman cooks, washes her man's clothes and keeps the house tidy etc

so Elder0001 comparing the 2 aren't the same thing. you can't say because women do it therefore men should be doing it.

You're legit asking me whether Vee was incapacitated while Neo was washing her pant? Really?
Those times that women wash boxers for men is it because the men are incapacitated?
And no, a woman doesn't have any responsibility to cook and wash boxers for you in a relationship. She can help if she wants to, same help Neo helped because he wanted to.

Your hypocrisy stinks, don't mention me again.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by angelfallz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elder0001:

You're legit asking me whether Vee was incapacitated while Neo was washing her pant? Really?
Those times that women wash boxers for men is it because the men are incapacitated?
And no, a woman doesn't have any responsibility to cook and wash boxers for you in a relationship. She can help if she wants to, same help Neo helped because he wanted to.

Your hypocrisy stinks, don't mention me again.

i asked whether she was incapacitated because:
1. I don't want watch BBN, so i have no idea what happened to previously.
2. if she was, there nothing wrong in the guy helping her.

Yes, a woman has responsibilities in a relationship, unless the kind of relationship you mean is the transactional kind where the guy brings money and the lady brings sex.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
angelfallz:

i asked whether she was incapacitated because:
1. I don't want watch BBN, so i have no idea what happened to previously.
2. if she was, there nothing wrong in the guy helping her.

Yes, a woman has responsibilities in a relationship, unless the kind of relationship you mean is the transactional kind where the guy brings money and the lady brings sex.

You have an archaic mentality.

Direct your further mentions to your ilks.
Re: Pant Washing Controversy: Neo Isn't A Simp by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elder0001:

You have an archaic mentality.

Direct your further mentions to your ilks.

my mentality is perfect, its that mentality that has sustained the human race for millennia. what type of mentality do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To All My Brothers Who Are In Their Late 20's / Top 10 Countries Where Government Begs Citizens To Have More $ex / Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.