Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce (82070 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Belial06: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin

You should see my body then .. you just might orgasm
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Iceberg3: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Iron nigggr grin

Niggggr went for Costa's leg n did the damage there. grin
Best to play the game by your own rules n not on the rules of the other man.. costas game is boxing out but it's a different ball game with Adesanya..

One thing about 'sanya,his built n stature n dark knight complexion put the chill on the spine of his opponents
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by naturefellow(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okortor:
Pray for grace my people, if he was nobody, cuppy won't av noticed him....... success indeed gat many friends. Strive not to a failure in dz life, no matter what comes ya way. U must overcome n b successful
from Anthony Joshua to Israel Adesanya, to Laycon undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Bad belle people sha undecided

While we celebrate a champion, someone above is complaining about his tattoos.

I love DJ Cuppy and her straightforwardness. Nigerian girls should learn the art of initiating friendship with their opposite sex. No be offence to toast a guy.

Opposite sex don finish for Nigeria?
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
This girl has a proclivity for fighting champs she's a groupie
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Meteng: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis girl too like dicck

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
naturefellow:

D first two have won belt. Make laycon go fight sumo. If e succeed, cuppy is waiting for him

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Badooguy: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
I TELL YOU
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Freeeanijor: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Winning a title would earn you cuppy's attention that's a good revelation. For those guys that would want a jollof on the jet aim for any title even if it's a chieftaincy title.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Okortor: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol...I de tell u..that's some women for u
naturefellow:
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Ngozioma(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin Yoruba women never disappoint, it's in the blood lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by FREEMADNESS: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

see if u don't want us to have problem for 600years pls mind d way u talk to my guy adesanya.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Badonasty(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
The way this girl dey always famz is so irritating...it makes her look cheap to me

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
StandardJohn:
Dis girl dey find ready-made guys meanwhile her destiny fit be one guy wey dey hawk gala for lagos hold up.

Na true o. That's why dey cant have peace and enjoy anything wey no be their own.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Minjim: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Check out his knuckles!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Always using herself to beg men. No wonder nobody gree buy am put for house upon all her father’s wealth

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by austinvsb: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga you can continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin

That doesnt change the fact that you are a tiny self esteem man that doesn't appreciate his own until the white man tell him it's cool.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Bbbwings: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by bigtt76(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Walahi ...e off me too. You're black in complexion yet you feel for go tattoo ...who go see what you draw? Check out his bust area as e bleach am small sef cheesy

DaddyRochie1642:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Asadujames202(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
Ecclesiastes 10:19 - A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Pls don't ignore, just a minute to see my signature, thank you kiss

No feast without money
So no laughter

No wine without money
So no merry

Money answereth all things

PROVED

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
naturefellow:
her pussssy go don dey make noise like posan posan posan and na so pricks go dey draw comot inside as the thing don turn to borehole

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Meteng:
Dis girl too like dicck
but her pusssssy go don sour and slack

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Abfinest007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na this you won Bleep now.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by friday2011(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
osamz007:
That guy carry SHAA downstairs

Cuppy and fighters sef

That guy carry SHAA downstairs

grin Any slim guy wey no carry, abeg checkam well.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Meteng: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
but her pusssssy go don sour and slack
I suspect so too, only tripping be say na Ote pikin you dey bang
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Munlad: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
carry on babe
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Yus2020: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Must she offer everybody na waooo

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Christardor: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
fartfact:
when I dey tell my guys to hustle dem dey think say na play,,see as this girl dey offer herself,from the car to the bed,,na so I dey discuss with one of my gee last week
fartfact:baba see better online platform wey we fit use hammer,,we go just dey perform some task online,,I'm no easy o but ending of month we go smile
gee:baba leave me,,I no get time for that one now
fartfact:you no get time abi?.. no worry when I earn no come chuck head o
gee: laughs) ahn baba u no fit forget me na,I must collect share
fartfact:na wetin dey do Nigeria youths be this,,you no wan work but you wan chop.thunder fire you.lubbish and ingredients.mtchww
gee:but u sure say no be scam,,dem scam me like this last week o
fartfact:baba this one no be scam,,go read about people testimonies online..everything no be scam.if you continue like this u go dey Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly(POOR)
Check my signature
What's this hustle about?..number in my signature
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by porthouse7(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
landforeast:
Cuppy Cuppy

Meanwhile
We now have genuine Lands for sale in Nnewi, Umueri, Aba, Owerri, Orlu, Warri, Benin City, Onitsha, Asaba for sale. Our Lands are highly affordable. Check the number in the sign for more inf
I still wonder why Yoruba no wan buy land for esst

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Meteng:
I suspect so too, only tripping be say na Ote pikin you dey bang
who dat one epp? Unless she go dey give me 10 million nairaland for every round I manage do. Walahi her pusssssssy no go sweet again and e go dey make noise like tafu tafu tafu tafu tafu like sey she dey mess

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by samwillyco1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one should be called to order by his dad.
I fear woman more than Dangote trailer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.