Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce (82065 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by WoundedLamb: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seeing that she's got her money, Nairaland boys don't know what to say again. If it were a random girl, the expression "gold digger" would have been raining! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by baby124: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
She’s a great troll grin. She likes to whine naija boys and her haters grin. I won’t be surprised if Cuppy has a troll account.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by KosiGee(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
merieam16:
Buh if she toast u, u'll do testimony in church cheesy bad belle

God forbid. Tufiakwa. I reject that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by 99thEnemy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
As na Cuppy nobody savage lipsrsealed

Erica come and say the same lemme hear some Nairalanders' opinions jare grin grin grin grin grin grin

Erica don suffer shaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Advancedman(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has offered to join Nigerian mixed martial arts fighter Israel Adesanya as passenger in his proposed Rolls Royce.

Igbere TV reports that Adesanya defended his UFC middleweight belt after a second-round beatdown of Brazilian Paulo Costa on Sunday in Abu Dhabi.

Taunting Costa in a tweet on Monday, the Nigerian wrote: “me gets a new Rolls Royce drop top coupe. Police: How much did that set ya back kid? Me: Oh this…it COSTA lot.�”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1310529464623865856?s=19

Adesanya drew widespread commendation from Nigerians and the world after his surprisingly easy victory over Costa.

Meanwhile, Cuppy was recently gifted a Ferrari Portofino by her billionaire father Femi Otedola.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366275/dj-cuppy-offers-ride-israel-adesanya-new-rolls-royce/
Pls don't Anthony that did lost his next fight.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by mindpresh: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin

ignorance
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by maxiart2(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by olawale1516(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Dcaliphate(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2020
madjune:

Colored tattoos are best for black skin.
This guy wasn't pre counseled before they drew him.

The Tat artist is supposed to tell you what works best on your skin so you can make arrangements choice.

Wish i can show you mine.
Well u can send the pictures to my mail
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Queenben(f): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0[color=#550000][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Jeremiahtortor(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Small small I go dey catch monkey
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by madjune(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Dcaliphate:

Well u can send the pictures to my mail

Naaah.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Myself2(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Offers to ride abi begs to ride shocked shocked shocked shocked

Adesanya is a global star for fvck sakes,,,,, who is DJ Cuffy Cuppy in the global scheme of things
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Myself2(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:

grin grin grin

Na wa oooo

See as she just dey throw hersef around stars,,,I'm sure say if Adesanya tell am say oya come,,,,she go just open leg

Make she dey try show small dignity abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by ronyman(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2020
A bloody olosho daughter of a billionaire
IamD18:
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Phenomenal16(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
..hahaha
Mad oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by davididenyi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Make una help me tell "copy" say I want marry her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.