Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce (82067 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by sunnyside16(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Just have money in this world
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
porthouse7:
I still wonder why Yoruba no wan buy land for esst
those people are not accommodating when it comes to selling land to foreigners, moreover them no get enough land for themselves not to talk of selling to outsiders

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by BigDick70inch(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin

seems..u have a bad vision actually..
If actually those tats look like patches bro..
See optometrist asap..
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Solatium(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad

The girl Sha wan trend by fire by force

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Hoojay(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Girls likes men with muscles guess because of what? grin

Still available o cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Innobee99(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dickson, u are doing well
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by tiger28: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
robinso01:
I just hope this guy don't lose his next fight ooo.
no worries, I heard him on YouTube say he has over "75" PROPERTIES between Australia and New Zealand, he said he will NEVER stop buying Properties......What do you expect from an OMOLUABI?
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Solatium(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
pathetic LovePeddler. next will be laycon

That one no go waste time oo,he go tramadol damage the Toto beyond repair
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

na your body? why complain.. chai
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
StandardJohn:
Dis girl dey find ready-made guys meanwhile her destiny fit be one guy wey dey hawk gala for lagos hold up.
lol...
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by ehix89(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
ah tire o, boys dey win belt for Ikorodu, she no dey reason them
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Teejay13(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Funny people all over Nairaland

Everybody trying to get attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Cuppy Otedola begs to differ!!! tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by SATANNIST: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Solatium:

That one no go waste time oo,he go tramadol damage the Toto beyond repair
i swear , he no go waste time at all. the guy naver Bleep better toto before. he go Bleep tire. i pray say may he no use tramadol destroy him already semi destroyed brain
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
DJ Cuppy self na wa for you oooo. When AJ reclaimed his na so she just dey jump up and down say his BF has won world title.

This time around it is Isreal Adesanya she is begging to be a passenger in his proposed car as if she was not born with a silver spoon.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by delinous: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by toprealman: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

His body, his bae likes him like that, he is a winner......he is Ok with it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by porthouse7(f): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
those people are not accommodating when it comes to selling land to foreigners, moreover them no get enough land for themselves not to talk of selling to outsiders
if u want to buy they will sell
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Haters, take am.
Una papa........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
TheCork:

Nigerian women...typical ugly rass gold digger.... cant stand u creatures
first they flock towards Anthony josah.. now they flock after my cousin israel adesanya...it will never happen
sad crooks.
Ladies if u want my cousin , Israel adesanya...u will hav to pass thru me with somtin....kiss included!!! (Real talk) angry

I'm pretty sure Cuppy is not one of the women you are bashing here... Cuppy's interests are likely not material.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Solatium(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i swear , he no go waste time at all. the guy naver Bleep better toto before. he go Bleep tire. i pray say may he no use tramadol destroy him already semi destroyed brain

No assurance say cuppy Toto go better ooo,na person wey sample am fit talk weda the mileage don go far.
Sometimes all these Rich kids na driver and cook dey always mala dem
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by SATANNIST: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Solatium:

No assurance say cuppy Toto go better ooo,na person wey sample am fit talk weda the mileage don go far.
Sometimes all these Rich kids na driver and cook dey always mala dem
the way she dey throw the thing on guys, e sure me say mileage go don go far
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Solatium(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
the way she dey throw the thing on guys, e sure me say mileage go don go far

Even at that, meself no go mind oo,the girl don gathered bobby and yansh small.
it will be nice to feel those flesh, even for once
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
KosiGee:
Any man that loves his life and career should avoid this woman. She’s the true definition of betrayal and unfaithfulness. She goes after already made men till the lights falls on those men, then she disappears and finds another unfortunate champion to dim his light.

First it was Anichebe Onochie at the height of his footballing career then it was over and less is heard about him, she went after Anthony Joshua, flaunted her assets but Joshua was wiser...She dumped Arsenal following a succession of misfortune...Arsenal blossomed after..

If Israel Adesanya know what’s good for him, he should stay a thousand miles away from this so called DJ, she only know how to locate successful men and she’s very good in mixing bad music that trails such men with misfortune and melancholy.

Adesanya Israel, run for your life.

You need to outgrow such puerile superstitions!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by TheCork(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm pretty sure Cuppy is not one of the women you are bashing here... Cuppy's interests are likely not material.

Cuppy is a gold digger & a theif sir. She a typical Nigerian women. She now chasing adesanya simply becoz he won moiney. Worst of all, she is dakskin.
Nigerian women ignore me when I was entering bus.. they now chasing me since I drive BMW. Our Nigeria women & cuppy are bloody gold digger !!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by juman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hard work pay.
Getting to that stage no be joke.

Congrats.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by naija4life247: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:

She's just throwing herself at every dicck. How can someone convince me that her destiny and that of her siblings have not been used for rituals. Shameless hoe.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
From Anthony Joshua to Israel Adesanya, I think she (Cuppy) likes wrestlers with Biblical names.
Cuppy be shooting shots anyhow.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
TheCork:

Cuppy is a gold digger & a theif sir. She a typical Nigerian women. She now chasing adesanya simply becoz he won moiney. Worst of all, she is dakskin.
Nigerian women ignore me when I was entering bus.. they now chasing me since I drive BMW. Our Nigeria women & cuppy are bloody gold digger !!(no oofense) angry

But Sir, she has more than enough gold, or at the very least, top access to enough gold!!!...

The only thing all the guys she 'chases' can offer her, which she doesn't already have, is greater or true fame!!!... Other than a bigger chance to get ahead in her music or career, I believe she is quite comfortable, and has no need for them.

She probably has more than enough wealthy suitors.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by naija4life247: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Bad belle people sha undecided

While we celebrate a champion, someone above is so bitter and busy complaining about his tattoos.

I love DJ Cuppy and her straightforwardness. Nigerian girls should learn the art of initiating friendship with their opposite sex. No be offence to toast a guy.

Yorubas Demons are ready with their wandering diccks.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by craves(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
I no blame her sha... Every lady wanna have a taste of successful prick

Anthony don collect, adesanya go soon collect. Others loading
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by GeneralOpe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

What would you say about lil Wayne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.